Author Topic: <S> too all  (Read 1241 times)

Offline Fauxbra

• Zinc Member
<S> too all
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2004, 10:47:33 PM »
Deleted for flame.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2004, 07:23:39 AM by hitech »

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
<S> too all
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2004, 11:04:40 PM »
68DevilM,

Sorry to hear the game's lost its charm for you, but do enjoy your "sabatical" away from it *I'm an optimist :)

Hope to see you back in a few months or so, you can always take HTC up on their two week trial to see if the games more fun later down the road.

Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline jetb123

• Silver Member
<S> too all
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2004, 11:05:04 PM »
68Devil Hopefully you will come back.

Offline MOIL

• Silver Member
      • http://www.ltar.org
<S> too all
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2004, 11:13:34 PM »
68Devil

You will be missed, maybe, just maybe, we can all come back to the game we used to love.

Pay no attention to the "door hit ya" crowd they are as useless as ......................I better just shut up now.

For some silly reason they think the community should be made up of a bunch of back stabbing, don't give a watermelon who plays here, we really never liked ya anyhow type of people.
And I'm the one "hurting the community"  go figure, better yet let these bright ones lead the way!

Which is why still to this day I say What a shame

Offline ROC

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
<S> too all
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2004, 12:40:13 AM »
Don't quit, I know I am trying to decide what it is I wanted/expected when I came back, but leave for the right reasons, not one bad night.

There are ways to enjoy the game, and the community, I know there are.  I have a hard time seeing where it "is" compared to what I think it "was" but again, I can adapt and enjoy the game for my reasons, if I chose too.

It is tough, when your favorite source of recreation becomes more BS than enjoyment, but I am reminded by some fantastic friends as to why I fly here, and it is, really, the small part of the community that I have known for so long.

Don't waste a minute trying to explain or understand the lame comments from people, oh I don't know, RA for example.  Just consider the source and offer pitty.  Lifes to short to suffer dweebs.

(btw, eny still sucks, and it sucks on a level far removed from the ability to get the uber planes, it sucks on a control level that just isn't understood)
ROC
Nothing clever here.  Please, move along.

Offline Cooley

• Silver Member
<S> too all
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2004, 12:55:21 AM »
Sorry to see ya go devilM

S!
Cooleyof 367th

Offline MaddogWx

• Copper Member
<S> too all
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2004, 01:51:09 AM »
Sorry to see you go my hated enemy  :)

Hope you come back after awhile.

maddogWx
DawgWx

Offline KurtVW

• Copper Member
<S> too all
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2004, 01:54:22 AM »
The more I read, the more I realize that Scoring (at least ranking) needs to be shut down for a month or so...

If the players weren't chasing rank, this crud wouldn't be happening.

Offline Jasta

• Copper Member
<S> too all
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2004, 02:06:56 AM »
Ra... that was tasteless. He is just burned out.

I suggest you remove your post.

S! DevilM

Offline SunKing

• Gold Member
<S> too all
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2004, 02:18:11 AM »
seems some people would rather post than play.

tired of these goodbye posts.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2004, 02:23:50 AM by SunKing »

Offline Kev367th

• Platinum Member
<S> too all
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2004, 02:45:24 AM »
Sorry to see ya go.

KurtVW is right, though most people in the know realize that rank in the game means absolutely nothing.
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
Asus M3N-HT mobo
2 x 2Gb Corsair 1066 DDR2 memory

Offline Misfit

• Nickel Member
<S> too all
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2004, 04:27:23 AM »
I say get rid of rank all together. You will have more team play, more country defense, etc etc.

S! DevilM

Offline 68DevilM

• Gold Member
<S> too all
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2004, 09:36:17 AM »
thanks too all for the support, didnt realize i made an impack to the community during my ah carear.  

though about everything some more last night and ive decided to leave the option open for return mabey in a few months, depending on what happens with everything.

just had a new baby to raise the total of kids to three, so theres really not alot of time for myself right now, but if things go right i'll probably be back in a couple months, but i think if i return i will probably go rouge pilot for a while, meaning no squad and no one country.

i am interested to see how the other sides fly. and always being stuck on the outnumbered side really took its toll on my interests.

suckie thing is i just got promoted to the fighter wing xo for the lancers, and i will miss them. as i will miss everyone

hope to see you all agian, and next time mabey ill be flying with some of you instead of against .

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
<S> too all
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2004, 09:49:36 AM »
Been there...done that....bottomline, if you aren't having fun, you are wasting your time. Go do something else for a bit and good luck to yah. :)
NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."

Offline chaingun

• Copper Member
<S> too all
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2004, 10:49:18 AM »
68DEVILM  <> hate to see ya go bro please come bk soon sorry to hear ya go you will be missed, yes there is life besides ah2 but sometimes we need a lil fun, come bk when you are ready