Author Topic: Pay people perks to switch sides?  (Read 637 times)

Offline Tails

• Nickel Member
Pay people perks to switch sides?
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2004, 05:41:29 PM »
I dont know about 30 perks though...

Cant speak for everyone, but perks for me only mean having the ability to fly the '262 when I'm ticked off at something/someone/the world. So 30 perks would hardly be motivation for me.

Maybe have the perk payment follow the number's disparity?
BBTT KTLI KDRU HGQK GDKA SODA HMQP ACES KQTP TLZF LKHQ JAWS SMZJ IDDS RLLS CHAV JEUS BDLI WFJH WQZQ FTXM WUTL KH

(Yup, foxy got an Enigma to play with)

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
      • http://479th.jasminemaire.com
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2004, 07:07:34 PM »
Already discussed pre-ENY.  Reasoning for not doing was that perk incentives were tried, and did not work in the past

Offline simshell

• Nickel Member
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2004, 07:19:54 PM »
perking anything new or adding some kind of perking   has to have everbodys PERKS RESET!!:o
known as Arctic in the main

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2004, 07:57:30 PM »
I got 4000 or so....and thats not near what some have.

I'll give em alllll away just to have a more relaxed community.

I don't care about eny's , unbalanced arena , gang banging , any of that. I did once...but it lead to not enjoying the game.

No more score....No more perks. Take away the Perk rides period. No Jets...No Spit XIV's , no Temps etc.

Current plane set and add a few of the SAME ERA and abilities.

Front line bases a bit harder as far as target hardness...then lower it the closer you get to the end..that way the reset will happen and we can GET ON WITH THE NEXT ONE:lol

Strats have an effect on how fast things repair that way the building bashers will feel like they are doing some good for the war effort. :aok

Then all in life will go back to normal...and the Drug Companies will lower prices because so many MEDS will still be on the shelf.
:rofl

just my 2 cents
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles