Author Topic: My 2 cents  (Read 133 times)

RBNN

My 2 cents
« on: October 15, 2000, 09:52:00 AM »
To HTC, and the crew.
I just wanted to say that I have had nothing but enjoyment from this game since day one. I must be lucky, because I'm too cheap to pay for an ISP, (I use bluelight.com, lol!), and I never have any connection problems. I occasionally see an ad pop up in my cockpit, but I ignore it, lol.
I'm a former AW3 pilot and I hesitated on the $30 for the longest time. I was one of the biggest complainers about the cost until I started counting how many times I walked to the candy/coffee/soda machine each day and dumped a few bucks there. Now I realize the value to me anyway...
I met alot of good people at aw and at first was intimidated by the mostly "ex Warbird" pilots here. This is a more difficult game to fly than aw was. Now that I've made the decision to become a paying member, I just wanted to say thanks for a great game. I for one, reading through all the posts, feel that you have been very responsive to everyones wants/complaints, etc. Every time I play I feel I get my money's worth. The community is great, everyone has been helpful, and I'm beginning to feel a sense of commradship that I had back in aw.
I've been going through a difficult divorce (I know this doesn't belong here, but oh well), and people I've spoken to online have been great to me. It's like my "boys night out" when I can forget about lifes problems and relieve some stress.
I remember being promised so many things at aw, but I see that every time you guys say you're going to do something, you do it! Gee, what a concept. It's great seeing the game authors show up in the arena. This is a very good practice.  
Oh and thanks for the ju88 btw  
Now ..

How about those Stukas?

RBNN

Offline Exile

• Gold Member
      • http://www.simladder.com/
My 2 cents
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2000, 09:54:00 AM »
Good to see ya aboard RBNN.

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
My 2 cents
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2000, 10:00:00 AM »
Bravo RBNN. So nice to see such a postive post. And welcome!  

-Westy

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
My 2 cents
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2000, 02:54:00 PM »
Nice to have ya RBNN.  Good to here about the connects too.

Look forward to seein ya online.

------------------
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
President, AppLink Corp.
http://www.applink.net
skuzzy@applink.net
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

funked

My 2 cents
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2000, 04:36:00 PM »
Brown-noser!

Just kidding!

<S> RBNN

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
My 2 cents
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2000, 07:39:00 AM »
Man, is this guy a cheerleader  or what? (OH! Thought this was AGW!)