Author Topic: Canada is terrorist haven  (Read 1807 times)

Offline Scootter

• Silver Member
Canada is terrorist haven
« on: October 07, 2004, 02:13:12 PM »
Canada has been branded a "favoured destination for terrorists and international criminals" by the research arm of the U.S. Congress.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/000919.php

"As a Canadian, I can attest first-hand to the laxity of the Canadian immigration system. Refugee claimants are immediately accorded full Charter of Rights protections, which include unlimited appeal rights of Immigration and Refugee Board decisions (up to and including representation before the Canadian Supreme Court- all at taxpayers' expense). Refugee claims are routinely accepted from Mexico, Ghana, even the Czech Republic (no, I'm not making this up!)"

Hey you guys up north, can you tighten it up a bit?

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2004, 03:00:48 PM »
Sure thing, just as soon as you guys tighten up a bit on all the firearms that smuggled from the US for our criminals.

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2004, 03:02:39 PM »
were do you think we caught the arab that had bombs and plans to blow up LAX on new years.....THE CANADIAN BORDER

Times have changed,
Our kids are getting worse
They won't obey their parents,
They just want to fart and curse. Should we blame the government, or blame society, or should we blame the images on tv No!
Blame Canada! Blame Canada

With all their beady little eyes,
their flapping heads so full of lies
Blame Canada!
Blame Canada!
We need to form a full assault, it's Canada's fault! Don't blame me, for my son Stan, He saw the darn cartoon, and now he's off to
join the klan!> And my boy eric once, had my picture on his shelf, but now when I see him, he tells me to fruk myself>

Well, Blame Canada!

It seems that everything's gone wrong since
Canada came along
Blame Canada!
Blame Canada! They're not even a real country anyway. My son could of been a doctor or a lawyer, it's a true, Instead he burned up like a piggie on a barbecue> Should we blame the matches? Should we blame the fire, or the doctor who allowed him to expire. Heck no!
Blame Canada!
Blame Canada!
With all their hockey hubaloo and that ***** Anne Murray too. Blame Canada!
Shame on Canada!

The smut we must stop
The trash we must smash
Laughter and fun
must all be undone
We must blame them and cause a fuss
Before somebody thinks of blaming us!

Offline Torque

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2004, 03:26:22 PM »
"We must blame them and cause a fuss
Before somebody thinks of blaming us!"

We're just jeeelious cuz you have the unique honor of being the only ones in the world who have been condemned by the World Court for international terrorism.

Btw i hear Orlando Bosch luvs those Florida sunsets.;)

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2004, 04:24:13 PM »
I dont think there is anything that the US hasnt branded Canada.
But the story is worth reading. Its not very flattering to Canadian intelligence services. Hopefully people have woken up.
Imagine if the people that searched the 911 terrorists had been as on the ball as the border guards were that day.
I took that ferry to go see the Seahawks/49rs game 2 weeks ago. It was kind of strange.

The whole story

Offline Scootter

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2004, 04:51:55 PM »
Jeeeze Guys, lighten up,

I ran into this while looking for something else, I found it interesting because a Canadian posted it on another board. I read many other posts on the http://www.jihadwatch.com board and found them to have many points of view (same as here) but many a bit disturbing.

What is the end game of the fundamentalist Islamic radical?

When do they declare victory?

What nations will they allow to not convert to Islam in total?

Will they ever stop or will they get more power or in control of nuclear weapons in our or our children’s life time.

Will a nuclear explosion in Detroit or New York or Toronto change the life of a 12 year old Canadian?

Think about these things while you raise your children, and sleep tonight, are you safe because you are Canadian, French?

These questions are what trouble me, not what Kerry says 30 years ago or what Bush said in a debate.

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2004, 05:30:24 PM »
Thanks for the fear mongering, but I don't think it's going to take.  ;)

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2004, 05:36:46 PM »
Originally posted by Thrawn
Thanks for the fear mongering, but I don't think it's going to take.  ;)

It seemed to work well for your southern neighbor. ;)
sand

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2004, 05:43:49 PM »
I saw a list just recently released by the State Department that had the name of every country with active Al-Q cells.

This list was a mile long, and everyone from the US, Britain, Australia right down to Botswana was on it.

Canada was not on it.

Offline anonymous

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2004, 06:29:40 PM »
Originally posted by Nash
I saw a list just recently released by the State Department that had the name of every country with active Al-Q cells.

This list was a mile long, and everyone from the US, Britain, Australia right down to Botswana was on it.

Canada was not on it.

ok so now in this case we say everything from us govt report is 100% accurate. cool. or maybe theres no al qaeda cells in canada because they dont have to organize as cells there. no fear of ci or ct penetration they can just walk the street chatting with all the other america haters.

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2004, 06:32:59 PM »
Anony, you're babbling.
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline Scootter

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2004, 06:35:46 PM »
Originally posted by Nash

Canada was not on it.

Sorry Nash with your wisdom you have long ago convinced me this administration lies, so the report you speak of must be a lie.

Canada has cells of Al-Q based on Nash logic

:rolleyes:

Offline anonymous

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2004, 06:36:49 PM »
Originally posted by SOB
Anony, you're babbling.

the shame. heaven knows nobody else posts factless inflammatory drivel here. where do i get my babbling cap and what corner do i sit in? :) here i thought i was being witty. everyone falling all over themselves pointing out how faulty and untrustworthy us govt reports and investigations are, but when they say canada is al qaeda-free well that one report must be spot on!

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2004, 06:51:09 PM »
Just head through that corridor, past the LOLOLOLOLOLers, and then hang a quick left at the Bad Speelers.  You'll find the Babblers right next to the C-n-P'ers.  Have a seat and your sponsor will be along shortly.
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline Torque

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2004, 07:30:02 PM »
Originally posted by Scootter
Sorry Nash with your wisdom you have long ago convinced me this administration lies, so the report you speak of must be a lie.

Canada has cells of Al-Q based on Nash logic

:rolleyes:

Good one Scoot.