Author Topic: Hey Teachers get a real job!!  (Read 1479 times)

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
Hey Teachers get a real job!!
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2004, 07:01:44 PM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
How shallow of him?

This is your staement of defense for teresas idiotic and smug remarks?

For example iirc Laura Bush has a masters degree....

Was it shallow of tersea to make an even worse comment about Laura?

Sorry grun, but it is my statement proving WW's shallowness... a narrow distinction I admit but still there it is.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2004, 07:05:38 PM »
OK.

Do you think Teresa was shallow in her remarks about Laura Bush?

Offline Suave

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2004, 10:51:31 PM »
A man's choice of woman can be embarrasingly revealing of the man.

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2004, 09:29:47 AM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
OK.

Do you think Teresa was shallow in her remarks about Laura Bush?

I think it is typical or at least not unusual for a 66 year old to think of a 30 yr. old as 'not grown up'. THK likes to speak her mind and makes mistakes. Not unlike someone else I know of in public service right now. I guess it is all about spinning your own private truth.

Offline Horn

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2004, 10:38:54 AM »
Originally posted by RedTop
Wow Silat.....

All due respect Bud...that was a bit low there.

Maybe, but he's closer than he knows--LB *did* kill someone. Ran a stop sign, horrible accident, etc. etc., won't talk about it, was young, etc. but there it is. It came out during the original Bush/Gore election.

h

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2004, 10:55:02 AM »
Originally posted by Horn
Maybe, but he's closer than he knows--LB *did* kill someone. Ran a stop sign, horrible accident, etc. etc., won't talk about it, was young, etc. but there it is. It came out during the original Bush/Gore election.

h

Hey, at least she wasn't drunk, and now a senator....(Waves to Ted, who we now consider "the conservative Senator" from Mass. when compared to Kerry)

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2004, 10:58:18 AM »

h

Rip beat me to it but I gotta add, she was only 17, didn't run away from the accident to concoct a lie while letting the other die, and has probably felt remorse all of her life.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Horn

• Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2004, 11:03:11 AM »
Originally posted by AKIron
Rip beat me to it but I gotta add, she was only 17, didn't run away from the accident to concoct a lie while letting the other die, and has probably felt remorse all of her life.

Yeah things that happened 30+ years ago when one was was young shouldn't matter much should they?

Are you and rip saying that Theresa Kerry ran from an accident and was drunk letting another die? Or are you talking about someone having nothing to do with the subject?

I'm guessing the latter. As usual.

h

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2004, 11:10:51 AM »
Yeah things that happened 30+ years ago when one was was young shouldn't matter much should they?

Are you and rip saying that Theresa Kerry ran from an accident and was drunk letting another die? Or are you talking about someone having nothing to do with the subject?

I'm guessing the latter. As usual.

h

Right over your head Horn...as usual.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2004, 11:13:02 AM »
I think something that happened 30 years ago can matter very much when it reveals the content of a person's character. Ted Kennedy was found sorely lacking in that regard.

Besides Horn, you're the one that brought up the 30+ year old accident.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2004, 11:29:40 AM »
30+ years ago?

*Thread soon to be hijacked to SKerry's Hero days of Nam*

:rolleyes:

Offline Horn

• Silver Member
« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2004, 12:03:23 PM »
Originally posted by Ripsnort
Right over your head Horn...as usual.

I don't think so, Einstein.

Trying to deflect something that happened to the woman in question onto another uninvolved, unrelated person is rather lame. Like saying Bush's cocaine habits and DUI's were the fault of someone else. To be expected of you-- of course-- but lame nevertheless.

And yeah, Iron, I would expect something like that to help form the future character of someone. However, this thread was not about Kennedy until you and Rip used him as a "defense." It was about LB. Very lame.

I made only a passing note of the incident without comment, you both, on the other hand, immediately jumped up foaming at the mouth screaming "but what about Kennedy!!"--as if that had anything at all to do with the subject at hand. Lame.

h

(did I mention lame?)

(nice catch Mac--wasn't going there though)

Offline Torque

• Gold Member
« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2004, 12:26:58 PM »

h

Silat is well informed, the jest he made was exactly that.

Offline Horn

• Silver Member
« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2004, 12:46:49 PM »
Originally posted by Torque
Silat is well informed, the jest he made was exactly that.

I thought about that at first but then I figured he didn't know --I doubted he'd use the word "murder" if he knew about it-- manslaughter maybe but murder?

h

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2004, 12:54:21 PM »
I don't think so, Einstein.

Trying to deflect something that happened to the woman in question onto another uninvolved, unrelated person is rather lame. Like saying Bush's cocaine habits and DUI's were the fault of someone else. To be expected of you-- of course-- but lame nevertheless.

And yeah, Iron, I would expect something like that to help form the future character of someone. However, this thread was not about Kennedy until you and Rip used him as a "defense." It was about LB. Very lame.

I made only a passing note of the incident without comment, you both, on the other hand, immediately jumped up foaming at the mouth screaming "but what about Kennedy!!"--as if that had anything at all to do with the subject at hand. Lame.

h

(did I mention lame?)

(nice catch Mac--wasn't going there though)

Nice damage control Horn. You should be a Democratic Senator :rofl