Author Topic: Score-question....  (Read 591 times)

Offline Purzel

• Copper Member
Score-question....
« on: December 27, 2000, 08:52:00 AM »
Hi all!

Well, i have a prob with the new score-system.

I have read the news HTC posted some time ago, i believe it was Ronni...

OK, first one:

I had yesterday when i logged 10 kills (all planes) flown in fighter-missions. I was killed 2 times so my k/d was 10/(2+1) = 31/3.
OK, no Prob. so far. But today i logged and had one mission flown, accidently a fighter mission, although i was hvy. During this mission i killed an ammo-bunker (missed primary   ) and sunk 2 PT-boats.
After beeing shot down (the enemy fleet was just killed - spawning directly at the port we wanted to capture) i thought "well it may not countas well as a dedicated attack mission but some kind of a kill will be there".
Nope. Wasnt. The death was there, but no kill awarded, no object damaged, nothing. Except i have the impression i got some 100 points more than yesterday bbut in fighter-stats, off course   ...

Is this right? I suppose, but why? Well, nice if someone could explain me why i have to desgnate a mission as attack to ensure that _anything_ i do is counted.

OK, im not that much concerned of scores, but its a new system, and i expected it to be much better than the old one, but now im very confused...

And second: I have not much done yet. just 10 planes may not be enough or something, but i still dont have a rank. Why? Are ranks calculated only with points beeing higher than 1000 or something?

Hmm, a very confused Purzel awaiting the answers...  

BTW, I LOVE 1.05, although there are some bugs... but fixing these has time till next year i guess  

------------------
CU

Purzel

--
"Find the enemy and shoot him down, everything else is nonsense!"
M. von Richthofen