Author Topic: Will you get the chip?  (Read 618 times)

Offline WhiteHawk

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Will you get the chip?
« on: November 14, 2004, 09:05:38 AM »
When members of a Florida family implanted tiny, scannable ID chips under their skin recently to drum up publicity for a struggling technology startup called Applied Digital Solutions, they were hailed as "the first cyborg family." Applied Digital's technology -- designed for applications like helping wayward Alzheimer's patients -- is supposed to make keeping track of people as easy as keeping track of cans of soup. Each of the company's chips stores a number that can be cross-referenced to a database containing more information, such as a person's name, address, and medical condition. Applied Digital even plans to one day include a GPS locator in the chip.

With the reality of bio-terrorism creeping ever closer, (see the upcoming cnn special on smallpox), will you allow the govt to put the chip in you?  Or your children?
  The chip will stop any bioterrirsit attack with very little damage, but  how much of our freedom will it cost?

Offline Reschke

• Platinum Member
      • VF-17 "The Jolly Rogers"
Will you get the chip?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2004, 10:35:46 AM »
They can put the chip in me and my family when we are dead. Till then they don't need to know that 3-5 nights a week I am helping coach football or gone 2-4 times a month to hunt deer or birds. Sometimes I hope companies like these DA companies truly fail. That Florida family must have a true dumba** for a dad that can talk el stupido wife into anything.
Buckshot
Reschke from March 2001 till tour 146
Founder and CO VF-17 Jolly Rogers September 2002 - December 2006
"I'm baaaaccccckkk!"

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
Re: Will you get the chip?
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2004, 11:06:17 AM »
Originally posted by WhiteHawk

With the reality of bio-terrorism creeping ever closer, (see the upcoming cnn special on smallpox), will you allow the govt to put the chip in you?  Or your children?
  The chip will stop any bioterrirsit attack with very little damage, but  how much of our freedom will it cost?

First in answer to the the question. NO
Not in this or any other lifetime.

Second.
Explain to me exatly how "The chip will stop any bioterrorist attack with very little damage"?
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline LLv34_Camouflage

• Gold Member
      • http://www.virtualpilots.fi/LLv34
Will you get the chip?
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2004, 12:35:37 PM »
Manchurian Candidate?

Camo
CO, Lentolaivue 34
Brewster's in AH!
"How about the power to kill a Yak from 200 yards away - with mind bullets!"

Offline vorticon

• Platinum Member
Will you get the chip?
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2004, 02:03:48 PM »
i dunno, would you let someone tatoo a barcode to your forehead?

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
Will you get the chip?
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2004, 02:29:28 PM »
Revelation 16:2 - And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

nuff said for me.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Will you get the chip?
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2004, 02:55:07 PM »
if my sons were 16, I'd look into the service that for about $15 a month you can have them tracked via their cell phones ... will even let you know how fast they were traveling...

implant a chip? if it ever got as bad as Mexico was portrayed in the movie "A Man on Fire", and I had small children - yep - they'd be chipped in a heart beat.. they could always remove it when they hit 18 and left the roost..
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline AKS\/\/ulfe

• Platinum Member
Will you get the chip?
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2004, 03:52:37 PM »
The only chips I want come in a bag, and taste delicious.
-SW

Offline vorticon

• Platinum Member
Will you get the chip?
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2004, 04:28:23 PM »
"if my sons were 16, I'd look into the service that for about $15 a month you can have them tracked via their cell phones ... will even let you know how fast they were traveling... "

in which case they just leave there cell phones at home, or whever it was they *said* they were going...

Offline Waffle

• HTC Staff Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Inc. Aces High
Will you get the chip?
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2004, 08:04:28 PM »
The Chips are one of the signs of the revelation - the mark of the beast.

Oops - just saw gunslingers post above -

But goes hand in hand with the odd weather, wars and fighting....

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
Will you get the chip?
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2004, 08:57:40 PM »
Frankly no. Further explanation unnecessary.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Sikboy

• Platinum Member
Will you get the chip?
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2004, 08:59:36 PM »
Originally posted by Reschke
They can put the chip in me and my family when we are dead. .

Oh, we will... yes, we will

muhuhuhuhahahaha

Signed,

The Government
You: Blah Blah Blah
Me: Meh, whatever.

Offline EN4CER

• Nickel Member
Will you get the chip?
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2004, 09:27:50 PM »
Sad thing is some foreign countries (Mexico comes to mind) have already planted the same chips in many of their government workers and their families.  Unfortunately this is just the beginning of “Big Brother’s” ever watchful eye being forced upon us.

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
Will you get the chip?
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2004, 10:50:40 PM »
Originally posted by Waffle BAS
The Chips are one of the signs of the revelation - the mark of the beast.

Thats a possible interpretation of it yes.

But thats all it is. a POSSIBLE interpretation

To say for fact that that is it is a bit of a stretch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Revelation 16:2 - And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Could be any number of things from Tattoos to sores from disease. to the effects of any number of NBCs

I remember some years ago people were saying the same thing about sores that developed in AIDs patients.
Particularly Since AIDS is thought to have originated from Monkees (the Beast)
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline Dune

• Silver Member
      • http://www.352ndfightergroup.com/
Will you get the chip?
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2004, 11:32:37 PM »
Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six.

And not just the Antichrist receives the mark:
Rev 14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive [his] mark in his forehead, or in his hand,  

Rev 14:10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:  

Rev 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.