Author Topic: Will you get the chip?  (Read 619 times)

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
Will you get the chip?
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2004, 11:39:14 PM »
When I was in my late teens, I came to believe the "mark of the beast" was a financial ID.

The day that all money is based on nothing other than electronic credits is the day that the world is under control of the entity which controls the "credits" in my opinion.

"Run to the hills, run for your lives" :)

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
Will you get the chip?
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2004, 11:42:39 PM »
I think there's a few here that already have a chip. ;)
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
Will you get the chip?
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2004, 12:14:02 AM »
Originally posted by DREDIOCK
Thats a possible interpretation of it yes.

But thats all it is. a POSSIBLE interpretation

To say for fact that that is it is a bit of a stretch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Revelation 16:2 - And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Could be any number of things from Tattoos to sores from disease. to the effects of any number of NBCs

I remember some years ago people were saying the same thing about sores that developed in AIDs patients.
Particularly Since AIDS is thought to have originated from Monkees (the Beast)

You're reading that wrong.  the sores are part of the seven seal judgments god places on the earth.  Only those that recieve the mark and worship his image get the sores on their body.  IIRC it is supposted to last for 7 months.

most of the speculation that I've heard leads to a combination of an implant chip and a tattoo of the beast's image.

NUKE:  One world currency is also part of the "end times"

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
Will you get the chip?
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2004, 05:16:41 AM »
So, I have a tattoo of tweety the bird on my belly, and my cat has a chip inplanted... that makes me a satan worshipper?

I am so scared now. :(
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline Scherf

• Gold Member
Chips
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2004, 05:52:15 AM »
Seriously,

Y'all need to get out more often. I mean it, switch off the computer, it's clearly bad for you.

Cheers,

Scherf
... missions were to be met by the commitment of alerted swarms of fighters, composed of Me 109's and Fw 190's, that were strategically based to protect industrial installations. The inferior capabilities of these fighters against the Mosquitoes made this a hopeless and uneconomical effort. 1.JD KTB

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
      • http://n/a
Will you get the chip?
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2004, 06:14:45 AM »
These chips should be mandatory for foreign workers in Iraq.

I would just ask that the cameras be allowed to keep rolling when the Special Forces burst in right before another beheading was about to occur.  The guy who is responsible for sawing off people's heads should then have a summary trial and he should be subjected to the same as his previous "victims".  Chants of "USA USA" as opposed to "God is Great" would be a nice touch.

Post THAT on the net baby.  I'll download it.
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

Offline Scherf

• Gold Member
Will you get the chip?
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2004, 06:20:24 AM »
Refer to post above.
... missions were to be met by the commitment of alerted swarms of fighters, composed of Me 109's and Fw 190's, that were strategically based to protect industrial installations. The inferior capabilities of these fighters against the Mosquitoes made this a hopeless and uneconomical effort. 1.JD KTB

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Will you get the chip?
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2004, 09:41:18 AM »
hell.. I'm still trying to figure out if I can afford a lojack for my cars.

I would put one in my grand daughter and let her have it removed when she got old enough to decide.

lazs

Offline slimm50

• Gold Member
Will you get the chip?
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2004, 09:46:27 AM »
I'm aginit. Period.