Author Topic: Marines war criminals?  (Read 6959 times)

Offline Flyboy

• Silver Member
Marines war criminals?
« Reply #270 on: November 17, 2004, 05:13:46 PM »
Originally posted by YTSSGTD
And one more thing oscarhole you do not have the balls to say that to my face, B!t(h.

is this guy for real?! :rolleyes:

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
Marines war criminals?
« Reply #271 on: November 17, 2004, 05:15:39 PM »
For AKIron:

Why ? Does truth taste so bad in your mouth you're not able to take it?

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
Marines war criminals?
« Reply #272 on: November 17, 2004, 05:18:08 PM »
OK lemme get this straight... The Marines believed the guy was faking death... so:

A) Either the guy was dead and the bullet to the head made no difference
B) Or the guy was faking in which case he had alternative motives to surrendering and as such was still a combatant and thus a legitimate target.

Seems pretty simple to me.  If its A) all the marine has done is disrespected a corpse, not a big issue, and if its B) all the marine has done is kill a an enemy combatant, which is what war is all about.

Case closed.

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Marines war criminals?
« Reply #273 on: November 17, 2004, 05:19:20 PM »
Originally posted by Saurdaukar
Marines are ANIMALS!

These are the pics I'd like to see more; pics where US soldiers can be seen helping the people (even if they were who made the wounds); That's good for PR.

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Marines war criminals?
« Reply #274 on: November 17, 2004, 05:22:09 PM »
Originally posted by Vulcan
OK lemme get this straight... The Marines believed the guy was faking death... so:

A) Either the guy was dead and the bullet to the head made no difference
B) Or the guy was faking in which case he had alternative motives to surrendering and as such was still a combatant and thus a legitimate target.

Seems pretty simple to me.  If its A) all the marine has done is disrespected a corpse, not a big issue, and if its B) all the marine has done is kill a an enemy combatant, which is what war is all about.

Case closed.

Or the guy was unconscious from the wounds and thus what the marine did was an execution. Remember they were already captured earlier and it looks like they weren't having any kind of weapons. Sounds like really bad news for the kid and rightly so.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
Marines war criminals?
« Reply #275 on: November 17, 2004, 06:04:04 PM »
Originally posted by Staga
For AKIron:

Why ? Does truth taste so bad in your mouth you're not able to take it?

Staga, do you think I am an employee of HTC? Don't know what gave you that idea but I don't have the ability to ban anyone. Just making an observation based on what's been tolerated and what's been found unacceptable here on this board. Nazi boy seems to have stepped over that line with his graphic post and I was just warning him. Like I said, he's been amusing at times, would hate to see him banned.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline TweetyBird

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Marines war criminals?
« Reply #276 on: November 17, 2004, 06:05:45 PM »
What the marine did was murder if the video is unedited.
I'm sure his mental state will come into play as a defense (as it should), but the act was no doubt a murder. If he is not a sociopath (like Timothy McVeigh), I think it might haunt him his entire life. If he is a sociopath (like Timothy McVeigh) I hope they find out before they turn him loose in America.

I hope people note, that there were many people there with guns and only one played God. The marines train soldiers, not murderers. The barbaric acts of a few shouldn't be used to smear all the good soldiers risking their lives over there for us.

Those in the forum who would defend murder, well all I can say is you indignation of terrorism is only tactical. You are of the same mindset.

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Marines war criminals?
« Reply #277 on: November 17, 2004, 06:19:35 PM »
Originally posted by AKIron
Staga, do you think I am an employee of HTC? Don't know what gave you that idea but I don't have the ability to ban anyone. Just making an observation based on what's been tolerated and what's been found unacceptable here on this board. Nazi boy seems to have stepped over that line with his graphic post and I was just warning him. Like I said, he's been amusing at times, would hate to see him banned.

Ah so now GScholtz is a "Nazi boy"?  And you're concerned about what's tolerated in this board?
Kinda funny isn't it?

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
Marines war criminals?
« Reply #278 on: November 17, 2004, 06:38:05 PM »
Originally posted by Staga
Ah so now GScholtz is a "Nazi boy"?  And you're concerned about what's tolerated in this board?
Kinda funny isn't it?

Worried? Nah, I may be stepping over the line too but I don't think it's what HTC is so much concerned about. There have been repeated warnings about posting nudity or grisly pics. Of course nazi boy was talking about killing ignorant people to aid humanity and if that isn't a nazi precept then I don't know what is.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Suave

• Gold Member
Marines war criminals?
« Reply #279 on: November 17, 2004, 07:50:51 PM »
What we have here is the Barnes/Elias phenomena.

Offline Wolfala

• Platinum Member
Marines war criminals?
« Reply #280 on: November 17, 2004, 08:03:42 PM »
I wish this topic could've had a poll enabled - the choices would go like this.

Do you     (  )      Waste the mother****er

Do you     (  )      Take the chance that he's alive and have an IED charger in his ass.

Your choice.

Wolf

Me personally, i'd shoot the mother****er - twice. But then again I am more Marine then most.

the best cure for "wife ack" is to deploy chaff:    $...$$....$....$$$.....$ .....$$$.....$ ....$$

Offline Suave

• Gold Member
Marines war criminals?
« Reply #281 on: November 17, 2004, 08:13:46 PM »
Well I know what the corpsman who treated his wounds two days before he was killed chose.

Offline FUNKED1

• Platinum Member
      • http://soldatensender.blogspot.com/
Marines war criminals?
« Reply #282 on: November 17, 2004, 08:23:38 PM »
Suave that is true, but now I am hearing that the building was reoccupied by the bad guys before the incident happened.  The thinking is that these guys could have been re-armed or boobytrapped at that point.

Offline TweetyBird

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Marines war criminals?
« Reply #283 on: November 17, 2004, 08:32:03 PM »
How many didn't shoot? Were they trained badly?
Who is saying the marine was acting as trained?

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
Marines war criminals?
« Reply #284 on: November 17, 2004, 08:38:20 PM »
Originally posted by TweetyBird
How many didn't shoot? Were they trained badly?
Who is saying the marine was acting as trained?

The marine who noticed him moving shot.  That's his job.