Author Topic: Ta-152 - interior / exterior  (Read 862 times)

Offline Waffle

• HTC Staff Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Inc. Aces High
Ta-152 - interior / exterior
« on: November 17, 2004, 08:10:20 AM »
completed an interior project I was doing for the 190s, except I used it for a 152 :)

can check it out here - figured the folks that don't visit sounds/skins forum would like to see it.

http://www.hitechcreations.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=135850

The skin is also available for download at Wafflesounds and skins
« Last Edit: November 17, 2004, 07:23:17 PM by Waffle »

Offline Fruda

• Silver Member
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2004, 06:01:41 PM »
Looks very good, but it's still no substitute for a true 3D cockpit (like what we have on the Ki-84).

It does look much better than the regular cockpit, but I'd rather wait for the revamped plane.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2004, 10:26:23 AM »
Waffle will HTC let you reskin cockpits and use that online?

If so could you please reskin the BF109G cockpits and paint the canopy frames in RLM66 Schwarzgrau. Right now they are some innacurate light gray color..

Offline Waffle

• HTC Staff Member
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2004, 04:50:27 PM »
Grun -

HTC already has a reskin of the il2 that I did which features a interior reskin. The main question is if it is possible to make a .res file which would contain the smaller items reskinned. (these include instrument bezels, stuff like the beacon, auto and ammo counter frames, ect....)

Offline Octavius

• Skinner Team
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2004, 05:55:51 PM »
Individual gauges and the like are probably off limits due to a possible gameplay discrepancy.  I think Dsrtrat made beautiful "glass effect" instruments on one of the Spitfires, but Pyro quickly interjected before he submitted.  I dont see any problem with other non-instrument interior surfaces.  Fabulous work on the Ta152 Waffle :D
octavius
Fat Drunk BasTards (forum)

"bastard coated bastards with bastard filling?  delicious!"
Guest of the ++Blue Knights++[/size]

Offline Waffle

• HTC Staff Member
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2004, 02:48:07 AM »
I didn't change the layout / style of gauges, just darkened some of the faces/bezels as well as the other things like ammo counter box, lamps, ect..

Will see what happens...
« Last Edit: November 22, 2004, 02:51:32 AM by Waffle »

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2004, 03:08:42 PM »
Originally posted by Waffle BAS
Grun -

HTC already has a reskin of the il2 that I did which features a interior reskin. The main question is if it is possible to make a .res file which would contain the smaller items reskinned. (these include instrument bezels, stuff like the beacon, auto and ammo counter frames, ect....)

You dont have to reskin everything. Just make the cockpit canopy frames and rear of cockpit panel into RLM66.  The nearly white cockpit sill, panels under the front side glass and rear panel are awful, but the cockpit frames are pretty close to RLM66 but a touch light.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2004, 03:17:38 PM by GRUNHERZ »