Author Topic: 113 Al Qaeda Members Freed?  (Read 296 times)

Offline EN4CER

• Nickel Member
113 Al Qaeda Members Freed?
« on: November 25, 2004, 12:50:43 PM »
Yemen Frees 113 Al Qaeda Members

SAN`A, Yemen — Yemeni authorities have released 113 militants belonging to the Al Qaeda (search) network — including at least five once accused of involvement in the deadly bombing of the USS Cole (search) — after they recanted their extremist views, security officials said Thursday.

The militants once accused in the USS Cole bombing were later cleared. The 15 Yemeni militants convicted in August of involvement in the 2000 bombing, which killed 17 U.S. sailors, were not released.

The 113 men were released during the past two weeks after signing pledges not to carry out terror acts or criminal activities.

... Link to rest of this crap

Signing pledges - ok - sure you won't do it again.  I hope hot lead traveling at 1,200 feet a second finds every one of these *********!

Offline Maniac

• Gold Member
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2004, 12:52:26 PM »
I tought Yemen was one of your Allys.
Warbirds handle : nr-1 //// -nr-1- //// Maniac

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2004, 01:05:38 PM »
So having been proved not involved in the act of war against the USS Cole you think they should be kept in jail for the rest of thier lives or killed because they are extremist muslims?

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2004, 01:06:16 PM »
Originally posted by Maniac
I tought Yemen was one of your Allys.

what difference does it make if they are allies or not?

Offline Maniac

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2004, 01:08:47 PM »
Originally posted by Gunslinger
what difference does it make if they are allies or not?

Maybe releasing these folks was the right thing to do, if their allys then i guess you had your intellegence folks over there.
Warbirds handle : nr-1 //// -nr-1- //// Maniac

Offline CAVY

• Copper Member
Re: 113 Al Qaeda Members Freed?
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2004, 01:35:02 PM »
Originally posted by EN4CER
Yemen Frees 113 Al Qaeda Members

SAN`A, Yemen — Yemeni authorities have released 113 militants belonging to the Al Qaeda (search) network — including at least five once accused of involvement in the deadly bombing of the USS Cole (search) — after they recanted their extremist views, security officials said Thursday.

The militants once accused in the USS Cole bombing were later cleared. The 15 Yemeni militants convicted in August of involvement in the 2000 bombing, which killed 17 U.S. sailors, were not released.

The 113 men were released during the past two weeks after signing pledges not to carry out terror acts or criminal activities.

... Link to rest of this crap

I wonder what Clinton LIBBY yaught those morons how to run their justice system...PATHETIC
Signing pledges - ok - sure you won't do it again.  I hope hot lead traveling at 1,200 feet a second finds every one of these *********!

Offline CAVY

• Copper Member
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2004, 01:37:07 PM »
Originally posted by Maniac
Maybe releasing these folks was the right thing to do, if their allys then i guess you had your intellegence folks over there.

I think your balls have been swinging to long..It starting to drain your brain cells...

Offline hawker238

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2004, 01:42:04 PM »
Originally posted by CAVY
I think your balls have been swinging to long..It starting to drain your brain cells...

STOP PUTTING YOUR TEXT IN ANOTHER PERSON'S QUOTES, NUMBNUTS.

Offline CAVY

• Copper Member
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2004, 01:46:57 PM »
Originally posted by hawker238

SORRY I HAVE SHOTGUN SHELLS FOR FINGERS....

Offline BlueJ1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2004, 01:48:02 PM »
How do you pick your nose then ?
Wait...no, dont answer that.
U.S.N.
Aviation Electrician MH-60S
OEF 08-09'

Offline hawker238

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2004, 01:52:36 PM »
SORRY I HAVE SHOTGUN SHELLS FOR FINGERS....

Haha, its ok, I was just noticing you did that a lot, and its hard to tell what you wrote.

Offline CAVY

• Copper Member
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2004, 01:52:53 PM »
Originally posted by hawker238

And calm down D******D..I don't no if you relize this...but you did the SAME THING   GENIUS!!!!!

Offline CAVY

• Copper Member
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2004, 01:54:18 PM »
And calm down D******D..I don't no if you relize this...but you did the SAME THING   GENIUS!!!!!

OK I thought you were serious...that's the reason for my response...I guess you not a D******D   HAHAHA:aok

Offline EN4CER

• Nickel Member
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2004, 03:12:19 PM »
Originally posted by Pongo
So having been proved not involved in the act of war against the USS Cole you think they should be kept in jail for the rest of thier lives or killed because they are extremist muslims?

Having been witness to botched court decisions here in this country, I'm sure the same thing goes on across seas.  I know how our Justice and Jail systems work as good as anybody.  Its the usual revolving door - Criminals in - Criminals out - 6 months later same Criminals back in the big house.  Yeah - I feel real great that they let these ******* go so they can come back and attack us a few months from now especially when we are at war.  They can wipe their *** with the pledge that they signed as far as I'm concerned.

Offline hawker238

• Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2004, 09:53:55 PM »
OK I thought you were serious...that's the reason for my response...I guess you not a D******D   HAHAHA:aok

;)