Author Topic: <S> aces high  (Read 1078 times)

Offline 4510

• Copper Member
<S> aces high
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2004, 10:26:38 PM »
Originally posted by mechanic
you'll be back, come on, no point pretending :)

if you ask me, which you probably don't, if your stick sucks and you keep dying, get better with the crap one, then when you get a good one, you'll be twice as good. :)

if the visul quality is not good then i do understand it detracts from the fun. i only upgraded a few months ago.

If you want strategy, try the 'TOTAL WAR' range.

Shogun TOTAL WAR - Samurii era conflict with coutry management and 3rd person battle comanding.

Medievil TOTAL WAR - much of the same, Knights in armour style.

ROME- TOTAL WAR - this one is astounding, but takes at least a 1.4Ghz machine to run well.

the most recent edition, and one hell of a game..

try one of them at least, if you really dont want to fly for a bit. they are very addictive and you can pause to you pleasure before cutting down waves of inferiour Babarians with armoured cavalry.;)

Give Combat Missions Barbarossa to Berlin... turn based... emailable... can be lots of fun...

Offline slimm50

• Gold Member
<S> aces high
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2004, 09:19:26 AM »
Man I love my msff2. I've been using it about 3 yrs now and not a problem yet. Of course, I don't put nearly the number of hours many of you lifeless zombies put on yours. Guess that's why I'll always be a dweeb by comparison:p

Offline parker00

• Copper Member
      • http://www.68thlightninglancers.com/joomla/index.php
<S> aces high
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2004, 11:06:58 AM »
See ya later Devil and hope to see back on the squad soon. Been close to quiting myself but then the next day I start thinking about the game again and I'm back to staying up half the night.

68Parker

Offline EN4CER

• Nickel Member
<S> aces high
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2004, 01:21:12 PM »
Devil.  Hope you decide to come back.  I understand your frustrations.  AH is still best flight sim around for your $.  Sometimes its good to walk away and come back with the batteries re-charged.

AH: :aok
WWII Online: AAgghhh
WB: Nah
MS CFS3: Great Graphics, Full Realism is really hard, but server play sucks.
Jaleco Fighter Aces: Pure Garbage

Offline 68DevilM

• Gold Member
<S> aces high
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2004, 04:31:48 PM »
Originally posted by parker00
See ya later Devil and hope to see back on the squad soon. Been close to quiting myself but then the next day I start thinking about the game again and I'm back to staying up half the night.

68Parker

yeah that was my hang-up for the last couple months, but after being gone now for a week, i think about playing less and less.

ill always think about aces high though, everytime i see a ww2 aircraft or vehicle.

funny! never thought i would think of a video game as a chapter in my life.

Offline Hammy

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.leedsstarafc.co.uk
<S> aces high
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2004, 05:00:49 PM »
dont be a stranger to the BBS ;)