Author Topic: Well, think this is my last day...  (Read 1038 times)

Offline Dawggus

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.nightmares.org
Well, think this is my last day...
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2004, 06:40:28 PM »
Good luck bud ... keep us posted :).

Cya Up!

Dawg

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2004, 06:58:07 PM »
g'luck with that.
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798
Truth doesn't need exaggeration.

Offline sax

• Gold Member
      • http://www.13thtas.com
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2004, 07:03:18 PM »
One less cherry pickin 47:)

HTC can't afford to many more vets bailing:(

Offline Redd

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2004, 07:03:20 PM »
Good Luck Stang

If you're ever down this way we'll have a hit at Royal Melbourne or Kingston Heath  :)
I come from a land downunder

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2004, 08:07:18 PM »
Good luck mister, cya when you drop in.
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline 6GunUSMC

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
      • http://www.fasteasynet.com
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2004, 11:22:05 PM »
Nice P40 work today!  Hope ya come back... or at least pop in to tell us where you are flying!
« Last Edit: December 09, 2004, 11:53:17 PM by 6GunUSMC »

Offline TBolt A-10

• Silver Member
      • http://www.picturehangar.com
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2004, 02:47:17 PM »
Originally posted by mettech
I'm thinking that I should do more than play this all the time too

Mettech

I think this is why the vets are burning out so much...they overdose on AH rather than enjoy the game in moderation - 1 hour here, 2 hours there.  AH can always be a hobby you enjoy a few hours a week.  U can still go out and live when you're not flying.  :)

Offline mars01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2004, 02:53:05 PM »
I think this is why the vets are burning out so much...they overdose on AH rather than enjoy the game in moderation - 1 hour here, 2 hours there. AH can always be a hobby you enjoy a few hours a week. U can still go out and live when you're not flying.
And this is cool if you like to go out and bomb building ect.  If you like to log in and just fight it is not that easy.  Some times you log in and you can, most of the time you log in and get frustrated because there are no good fights going on.  So sooner or later you realize what is the point and delete your account.

Offline TBolt A-10

• Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2004, 03:48:50 PM »
Originally posted by mars01
And this is cool if you like to go out and bomb building ect.  If you like to log in and just fight it is not that easy.  Some times you log in and you can, most of the time you log in and get frustrated because there are no good fights going on.  So sooner or later you realize what is the point and delete your account.

:)   What I'm reading is that you're having a hard time adjusting your gameplay to the ebb tide of the MA.  Can't find the fight you want?  Change your mission and try to accomplish something else.  Don't want to?  Don't know what to tell ya.  :D

Offline mars01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2004, 04:10:10 PM »
What I'm reading is that you're having a hard time adjusting your gameplay to the ebb tide of the MA. Can't find the fight you want? Change your mission and try to accomplish something else. Don't want to? Don't know what to tell ya.
You know what they say when you assume...:aok  And your not reading it very well. :D

I am not having a hard time doing anything.  Most of the time I like to log in and Furball, when I can't my next option is to grab a plane and cherry pick.  When that gets boring I will go bomb something.  When this cycle repeats too often and I dont get my furball fix, I do something else and don't play AH.  Mostly try to get IL2 running better hahaha.

For what ever reason you missinterpreted my last post.

You think Vets are burning out because...
they overdose on AH rather than enjoy the game in moderation - 1 hour here, 2 hours there. AH can always be a hobby you enjoy a few hours a week.

And I am saying if you fly an hour here and an hour there, and all you want to do is fight, then most likely as they log in and cant find decent fights, they will inevitably delete their accounts.

For what ever reason you turned this into what I want, but since I have not quit and deleted my account, it really doesn't apply to me.

Offline TBolt A-10

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2004, 04:16:57 PM »
For what ever reason you turned this into what I want, but since I have not quit and deleted my account, it really doesn't apply to me.

No... lol...I didn't intend to make this about you at all.  I thought we were just talking about prevailing attitudes rather than ourselves (I could've worded my previous post a little better...still getting over the flu. :)  ).

Well, the furballers are a hard bunch to please.  If they can't have their form of gameplay, yes...they get bored & quit.  To each his own.

Offline mars01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2004, 04:35:45 PM »
No... lol...I didn't intend to make this about you at all. I thought we were just talking about prevailing attitudes rather than ourselves (I could've worded my previous post a little better...still getting over the flu.  ).
LOL I hear ya on the Flu thing.  Man I got a soar throat three weeks ago, it went away three days later, then I started hacking up nasty stuff, the soar throat would come and go, it'lll be three weeks this Sunday and my chest is just starting to clear but I still have a cough.  I haven't been sick this long in years.

Offline FuBaR

• Nickel Member
WHHHHHHHHY
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2004, 04:37:29 PM »
NO STANG who am i going to stalk now....!!!!!! why god why!

Offline TBolt A-10

• Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2004, 04:43:09 PM »
LOL I hear ya on the Flu thing.  Man I got a soar throat three weeks ago, it went away three days later, then I started hacking up nasty stuff, the soar throat would come and go, it'lll be three weeks this Sunday and my chest is just starting to clear but I still have a cough.  I haven't been sick this long in years.

Ugh...my friend has the same persistent symptoms.  

This flu was the worst in my life.  Woke up yesterday...puked 3 times...spent the rest of day with the chills/heat flashes, body aches, headache & mild dehydration.

If you can, avoid anyone that might still be contagious.  Worst flu ever.  :(

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2004, 05:40:22 AM »
:(
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --