Author Topic: sound file help  (Read 688 times)

Offline hornet63

• Zinc Member
sound file help
« on: December 13, 2004, 09:13:16 PM »
i downloaded mitsu sound pak...went into program files..saved and deleted the htc sound file and cut and pasted mitsu sound pak into htc files...seems now i have no sound at all in the game... may be the file is not recognizing the new sound files but i do not know how to get this new sound program to work in the game.. any suggestions?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2004, 10:52:17 PM by hornet63 »

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
sounds
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2004, 10:11:44 PM »
Try putting HTC's sounds back, and unzipping Mitsu's sounds into the HTC sound directory - Mitsu's sounds don't replace all the default sounds.

Offline hornet63

• Zinc Member
sounds
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2004, 10:41:17 PM »
i even had both sets of files back in there,which is like 72mb...still did not recognize them...

Offline Waffle

• HTC Staff Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Inc. Aces High
sounds
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2004, 11:10:45 PM »
Make sure you don't have a "sounds" folder inside a "sounds" folder.

Offline Mitsu

• Gold Member
      • Himitsu no blog (Mitsu's secret blog - written by Japanese)
sounds
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2004, 03:26:54 PM »
Make sure you don't have C:\Program Files\HTC\Aces High II\sounds\sounds\sounds\sounds\sounds\sounds...

Offline Mitsu

• Gold Member
      • Himitsu no blog (Mitsu's secret blog - written by Japanese)
sounds
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2004, 03:26:55 PM »
Make sure you don't have C:\Program Files\HTC\Aces High II\sounds\sounds\sounds\sounds\sounds\sounds...

Offline hornet63

• Zinc Member
sounds
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2004, 04:45:22 PM »
i did have 2 sound files in one folder...tried deleting one at a time but still no sound...i unzip mitsu files and extract them to the htc\sound file (only 1 sound mitsu)and it has htc files that end up there....don't know if this is anything or not but the file has like a-20 through the yak as subfolders as well as wav files...

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
sounds
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2004, 05:04:39 PM »
The address of your sound folder must be:

C:\Program Files\HTC\Aces High II\sounds

In the sounds folder you will see a few wav files and a several plane type folders with more sounds in them.

If you have a sounds folder in a sounds folder, rename the one in the HTC\Aces High II folder, then cut the sound folder inside the one you renamed and paste it into the Aces High II folder.

eskimo