Author Topic: The Forming of Something Great....  (Read 8736 times)

Offline jamusta

• Silver Member
The Forming of Something Great....
« on: December 29, 2004, 10:02:08 AM »
Dedicated to chasing the horde all over the skies of AH. We will force the capturing horde into a furball. Everywhere the horde goes this elite group will follow. We will fly to the base where the horde is forming up for its attack. Once there we will pounce upon the helpless heavy followers of the horde until they decide enough is enough. Then it is off to the next large darbar to find more horde to feast on. The Rooks had the RJO. The Bish had er um hmmm just a horde I guess. The Knights shall have THE ANTI-HORDE HORDE!!!!!!

Offline Puff

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.massivestudios.net/ah
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2004, 10:05:26 AM »
Wha?

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2004, 10:10:28 AM »
Can't tell if you are serious or not ... if you are, then I will be looking for you guys online. Hopefully many furballs will be the by-product.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline jamusta

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2004, 10:18:54 AM »
I am serious.. Myself Nomde WMLute and a few others had a ball the other night stopping an attack. So I was just wondering if it was possible to bring together like minded individuals to intercept the horde between bases. Sort of like cutting off the supply lines. Instead of going to a map and looking for an even fight we can mass together and head for the horde and make the fight even. Much more fun than upping from a CAP'd base.

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2004, 10:27:56 AM »
Originally posted by SlapShot
Can't tell if you are serious or not ... if you are, then I will be looking for you guys online. Hopefully many furballs will be the by-product.

Count me in.  I have to steal some kills before I get you killed, lol
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline airbumba

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2004, 10:32:08 AM »
Around what time you guys usually flying?
I used to be a fatalist,
but that part of me died.

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2004, 10:36:24 AM »
Originally posted by dedalos
Count me in.  I have to steal some kills before I get you killed, lol

Too funny Ded !!!

Jamusta ... I will be looking for you guys when I am on ... sounds like it could be much fun and right up my alley.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2004, 10:37:52 AM »
Count me in Jamusta!!!

:aok

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2004, 10:49:40 AM »
The knights invented the potatod.

Offline TexMurphy

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2004, 10:49:57 AM »
So your gonna create an organized hoard to stop the hoards... how great... even more hoarding... how fantastic....

Offline jamusta

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2004, 11:00:03 AM »
Ah a new brotherhood is forming....  From this day forward we shall be known as The Anti-Horde Horde... I fly between 4pm and 10pm pst. We can hook up anytime. Throw some suggestions out. For alas my friends we have no leader, no rank.... There will be no beotching about kill stealing. No wannabe generals wondering why you left the vh and ack up. No complaining about the town not being down. We will leave that for the knights who capture. We will simply plunder like locust and leave when the horde is gone.

Offline jamusta

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2004, 11:06:05 AM »
Originally posted by TexMurphy
So your gonna create an organized hoard to stop the hoards... how great... even more hoarding... how fantastic....

Um Tex when a horde meets a horde you get what we call a fight, a nice size furball. Im not talking about a squad taking a base type of thing. I'm talking about a horde that has a continuous line between 2 bases with 40 pilets going to and fro like ants at a picnic kind of horde. But if you want to put it that way yes a horde to stop a horde....

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2004, 11:11:57 AM »
"Mr President, We must not allow a Horde Gap!"

The Anti-Horde role has been around for a long time. Nothing to complicated either, "Here comes the bad guys, lets get them before they get us!"

Good Luck in your quest to stop the Horde, whatever country they may be.
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2004, 11:53:36 AM »
Originally posted by jamusta
Ah a new brotherhood is forming....  From this day forward we shall be known as The Anti-Horde Horde... I fly between 4pm and 10pm pst. We can hook up anytime. Throw some suggestions out. For alas my friends we have no leader, no rank.... There will be no beotching about kill stealing. No wannabe generals wondering why you left the vh and ack up. No complaining about the town not being down. We will leave that for the knights who capture. We will simply plunder like locust and leave when the horde is gone.

Gotta have a better name.  Anti-horde horde?  No ring to it.  Doesn't roll off the tongue very well.

How bout the "Horde Busters"  :)

Dan/Slack
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2004, 11:59:07 AM »
everytime you see a hoard, why not just go bomb all their hangars and troops/ord at nearby bases?

be careful not to spoil furball's though, big difference.
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --