Author Topic: Cray Jr. Supercomputer is up and running 88fps  (Read 1492 times)

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Cray Jr. Supercomputer is up and running 88fps
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2000, 12:43:00 PM »
LOL Creamo!  For AH, I highly recommend min. 128 meg. of ram, over  on hardware BBS, you ask those folks who are having problems how much ram they have and 99% will say "64".

Offline Cleaner

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.msn.com
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2000, 03:21:00 PM »
Yeah, It took me a few days to tune the board with the correct drivers. I o/c the Asus Ge force pure SGRAM to the max and O/C the mobo to 115% @ 700mhz got to 805 and stable as hell now.. Entire system w/o monitor was 1200-1300 dollars, not bad and I know every part that is in it.

May toss the golden fingers on in a few months and get it to a gig..Muhahaha  

[This message has been edited by Cleaner (edited 04-06-2000).]

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2000, 05:15:00 PM »
I've just finished writing out the specs on my new system...I think it's pretty comlete but would welcome alternative components/upgrades....

Fire Control system:

Torque eyeball mark3 ...Provides instant target aquisition and 99% reliability on shots from all aspects

Automated command and control system:

Hangtime phased dual array with multi track proccessing ...360 degree threat analysis coupled with sophisticated tactical protocals to maintain optimal tactical positioning at all times.

Close Combat Survival System

Jase "Crystal Ball" ECM, this unique device automatically reads opposing players minds and works concurrently with the above mentioned modules when only "pilot stuff" will prevail.

Anyone have anything to add before we go into production  

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson