Author Topic: Make Iran Make the 1st Move  (Read 4088 times)

Offline Raider179

• Gold Member
Make Iran Make the 1st Move
« on: January 27, 2005, 12:44:53 PM »
Well here is one way bush can get us into a war with Iran. Make them shoot first. Then he can use that to justify whatever he is gonna liberate next...

http://www.globalsecurity.org/org/news/2005/050126-iran-game.htm

Who know the authenticity but given what our military does regarding testing of radar capability this is nothing beyond the scope of possibility. Get a couple Iranian missile sites to launch at U.S. aircraft and all of a sudden you've got reasons to escalate and escalate and then bingo liberation time. Only time will tell...

Offline lasersailor184

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2005, 12:46:29 PM »
What's the exact "spot" this confrontation occured?
Punishr - N.D.M. Back in the air.
8.) Lasersailor 73 "Will lead the impending revolution from his keyboard"

Offline Raider179

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2005, 12:51:15 PM »
"The flights, which have been going on for weeks, are being launched from sites in Afghanistan and Iraq"

"To collect badly needed intelligence on the ground about Iran's alleged nuclear program, the United States is depending heavily on Israeli-trained teams of Kurds in northern Iraq and on U.S.-trained teams of former Iranian exiles in the south to gather the intelligence needed for possible strikes against Iran's 13 or more suspected nuclear sites, according to serving and retired U.S. intelligence officials"

Iran not exact enough? lol

Notice in my first post I said no telling on credibility

Offline TheDudeDVant

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2005, 01:28:20 PM »
This approach has certainly worked in the past for us..

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2005, 01:36:51 PM »
If American aircraft were violating Iranian airspace I would think the Iranian gov't would be screaming bloody murder in the UN by now.
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Raider179

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2005, 01:39:40 PM »
Originally posted by Elfie
If American aircraft were violating Iranian airspace I would think the Iranian gov't would be screaming bloody murder in the UN by now.

Yep good point elfie. But there has been a lot more threatening between us and them over the last 2 weeks. I think Iran cares about as much about the U.N. as we do.

Offline 1K3

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2005, 02:10:49 PM »
I say we attack N-Korea. NK is powerfull than Iran and we wont have to face "complications" like we did in Iraq-2.

Offline Gh0stFT

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2005, 03:07:13 PM »
imagine Iran airforce would fly very close around your border,
thats the usual "game" until some site gets a bloody nose.
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.

Offline Sikboy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2005, 03:25:48 PM »
I think the real question is: How are we going to get a Korean Airliner over there?

:confused:

-Sik
You: Blah Blah Blah
Me: Meh, whatever.

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2005, 03:41:29 PM »
Originally posted by Raider179
"The flights, which have been going on for weeks, are being launched from sites in Afghanistan and Iraq"

"To collect badly needed intelligence on the ground about Iran's alleged nuclear program, the United States is depending heavily on Israeli-trained teams of Kurds in northern Iraq and on U.S.-trained teams of former Iranian exiles in the south to gather the intelligence needed for possible strikes against Iran's 13 or more suspected nuclear sites, according to serving and retired U.S. intelligence officials"

Iran not exact enough? lol

Notice in my first post I said no telling on credibility

Yup...nukes in the hands of Ayatollahs....why not? That would be a good thing.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2005, 03:43:06 PM »
Originally posted by Gh0stFT
imagine Iran airforce would fly very close around your border,
thats the usual "game" until some site gets a bloody nose.

That link says American aircraft are actually violating Iranian airspace. Not just flying very close to the border in the hopes of provoking the Iranians.
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2005, 04:24:04 PM »
Were's Lada to tell us the Iran is a peacfull country with no ties to terrorism or Nuclear Weapons????

This is a smart move if you ask me.

Offline lada

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2005, 04:32:05 PM »
Originally posted by Elfie
That link says American aircraft are actually violating Iranian airspace. Not just flying very close to the border in the hopes of provoking the Iranians.

Thats simple .. If iranian will shot them down, they can simply deny it.

So what can US do ? .. It can cry that Iranian army shot down  their airplane, while it were voilaiting their airspace..... so what ... Iran will simply Deny it....  What will you do then ?

And even if they will accept it, nothing will happen.. just US will bash how deadly terrorist they are...  and they will try to lift up some sanctions.

Its more that clear, that US doesnt have money or power to attack Iran, coz its not 3rd world country.

Actualy what about  another 80$ bil. for Iraq and Afhanistan ? ... Did congress already approve it ?  Us have so bad debts and economy is going down, that attack on non 3rd world country would damege US economy a lot more.
Specialy, when nobody in the world support this idea and its so clear whos agressive in this game.

But i agree that peace in the middle east will be greate tragedy for US military industry (whitch has no lobby in goverment and is absolutly w/o corruption.

Like when US gov. donate 400$ mil. to Israel and israel buy weapons from US companies  worth 300$ mil. weak after :D
Im wondering if there is a tender for weapon deals.

IN NAME OF SECURITY.
amen

just IMO

Offline lada

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2005, 04:33:06 PM »
Originally posted by Gunslinger
Were's Lada to tell us the Iran is a peacfull country with no ties to terrorism or Nuclear Weapons????

This is a smart move if you ask me.

lol i were writing :cool:

edit: this post was so empty so i will add one more thing..

Iran claimed 6 months ago or so, that they will make China  their bigger Oil costumer instead of Japan. [ wow friend of US is biggest costumer of Evil islamist regime ... shameful]
« Last Edit: January 27, 2005, 04:59:28 PM by lada »

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2005, 04:34:48 PM »
Originally posted by lada
Thats simple .. If iranian will shot them down, they can simply deny it.

So what can US do ? .. It can cry that Iranian army shot down  their airplane, while it were voilaiting their airspace..... so what ... Iran will simply Deny it....  What will you do then ?

And even if they will accept it, nothing will happen.. just US will bash how deadly terrorist they are...  and they will try to lift up some sanctions.

Its more that clear, that US doesnt have money or power to attack Iran, coz its not 3rd world country.

Actualy what about  another 80$ bil. for Iraq and Afhanistan ? ... Did congress already approve it ?  Us have so bad debts and economy is going down, that attack on non 3rd world country would damege US economy a lot more.
Specialy, when nobody in the world support this idea and its so clear whos agressive in this game.

But i agree that peace in the middle east will be greate tragedy for US military industry (whitch has no lobby in goverment and is absolutly w/o corruption.

Like when US gov. donate 400$ mil. to Israel and israel buy weapons from US companies  worth 300$ mil. weak after :D
Im wondering if there is a tender for weapon deals.

IN NAME OF SECURITY.
amen

just IMO

actually our economy is still growing.  Orders for durable goods were up and it was stated if you took out airplanes and cars its up to the highest level since 1984 IIRC.  

Not saying I want war with Iran though, I really don't.