Author Topic: Go ahead Russia, no one will blame you  (Read 6486 times)

Offline ATA

• Nickel Member
Go ahead Russia, no one will blame you
« Reply #285 on: February 08, 2005, 05:41:26 PM »
Originally posted by Toad

That's what we're doing. We'll leave them better off than they were.

Too bad the Russians can't say the same thing about Poland, Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Albania, and East Germany,Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.

They were supported by USSR for 75 years,cars,weapons,money It was easyer to by a car in those countryes than in USSR itself.
The reason why USSR went bankcrupt.(one of them)

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #286 on: February 08, 2005, 05:46:53 PM »
LOL!

What I think is better?

Over the weekend, Iraq held its first election in decades in the wake of the fall of Saddam Hussein. While the numbers are still coming in, MSNBC reported that there were 14 million eligible voters in Iraq. It was predicted before the election that eight million of those eligible would turn out; according to MSNBC, the final tally of voters will most likely exceed that 57 percent.

An amazing turnout considering that brutal murders had promised to wash the streets with voters blood.

Iraqis will select from a list of 111 political parties, each with its own lengthy slate of candidates that can include between 12 and 275 names

Wow! 111 political parties!! How many were there where you came from? :rofl

Looks like they had plenty of choices and they voted in large numbers.

It's hardly "whatever" the US or I thought was better.

It's an IRAQI election.

Tough for you to understand, eh? See... we let them pick their own leadership. Not a bit like what Russian did to Poland, Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Albania, and East Germany,Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #287 on: February 08, 2005, 05:49:27 PM »
Originally posted by ATA
They were supported by USSR for 75 years,cars,weapons,money It was easyer to by a car in those countryes than in USSR itself.
The reason why USSR went bankcrupt.(one of them)

How sad!

They had "the good life" compared to you in the USSR?

Cripes, must have broke your heart when you saw how incredibly far behind East Germany was when they opened the border to West Germany.

No wonder you're bitter.

Well, that's all behind you now.

Just accept that the brutality was uncalled for and it's over now.

And that brutality isn't the answer.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2005, 05:54:10 PM by Toad »
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #288 on: February 08, 2005, 05:54:02 PM »
ahhh  ata is a ruskie!  I honestly dont care for russians.  dont trust em.  cant engineer crap, gotta steal everything they ever made of any genuine value.

wait!  ruskies invented ici warbirds lol

:rofl
« Last Edit: February 08, 2005, 05:56:26 PM by Yeager »
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline ATA

• Nickel Member
« Reply #289 on: February 08, 2005, 05:54:25 PM »
LOL!

What I think is better?

An amazing turnout considering that brutal murders had promised to wash the streets with voters blood.

Wow! 111 political parties!! How many were there where you came from? :rofl

Looks like they had plenty of choices and they voted in large numbers.

It's hardly "whatever" the US or I thought was better.

It's an IRAQI election.

Forced elections,they just want you to get the hell out of there.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #290 on: February 08, 2005, 05:58:33 PM »
Forced? You really haven't mentally put your time in Russia behind you.

Poor fellow.

Has anyone forced you to vote here in America? Of course not. And no one is forcing Iraqis or Afghanis to vote either. You know this, it just hurts to admit it, doesn't it?

You'll be OK in a few more years.

They weren't forced. Au contraire; Zarqawi and his brutal terrorists tried to force those voters to stay home.

Instead, they defied him and turned out in droves.

Think of it man.... democratic voting in an area of the world where that concept is essentially unheard of. And WOMEN voting in an Islamic country!

It's FREEDOM, baby. No one's forcing these folks!

Check out that smile!

Offline ATA

• Nickel Member
« Reply #291 on: February 08, 2005, 06:03:29 PM »
Originally posted by Yeager
ahhh  ata is a ruskie!  I honestly dont care for russians.  dont trust em.  cant engineer crap, gotta steal everything they ever made of any genuince value.

:rofl

cant engineer crap?
Helicopter,weapons,rocket engine(ciolkovskiy),periodic table of mendeleev,space stations......

Offline ATA

• Nickel Member
« Reply #292 on: February 08, 2005, 06:09:43 PM »
You never even met one,and yet you know as brutal.
It does hurt.

Offline ATA

• Nickel Member
« Reply #293 on: February 08, 2005, 06:11:12 PM »
you know us as brutal i meant to say

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #294 on: February 08, 2005, 06:25:15 PM »
Sorry again. I know some Russians. I wouldn't say they are brutal.

But there is no denying the past brutality Russian in incidents like Katyn Forest.

There's no denying that the Russians (and Chechens) have been incredibly brutal in Chechnya.

There's also no denying that such brutality just continues and endless circle of violence.

Just like Nashawn told you pages ago in this thread.

Offline JB88

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #295 on: February 08, 2005, 06:30:46 PM »
"There's also no denying that such brutality just continues and endless circle of violence. "

children running from thier villiage in vietnam after it was struck with napalm.

natural born american killers.

i couldnt agree more.

:aok
« Last Edit: February 08, 2005, 06:38:19 PM by JB88 »
this thread is doomed.
www.augustbach.com  

To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield. -Ulysses.

word.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #296 on: February 08, 2005, 06:34:27 PM »
Is war bad? No kidding? Thanks.

Was Columbine bad? No kidding? Thanks.

Very enlightening.

Offline JB88

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #297 on: February 08, 2005, 06:36:44 PM »
you are welcome.
this thread is doomed.
www.augustbach.com  

To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield. -Ulysses.

word.

Offline ATA

• Nickel Member
« Reply #298 on: February 08, 2005, 07:45:22 PM »
Sorry again. I know some Russians. I wouldn't say they are brutal.

But there is no denying the past brutality Russian in incidents like Katyn Forest.

There's no denying that the Russians (and Chechens) have been incredibly brutal in Chechnya.

There's also no denying that such brutality just continues and endless circle of violence.

Just like Nashawn told you pages ago in this thread.

agree,nice talking to you.

Offline Wolfala

• Platinum Member
« Reply #299 on: February 09, 2005, 01:52:32 AM »
ATA,

Just out of curiousity - are you going to fly? Because I know the O-club squad idea is still floating around out there - and this thread really needs to die.

Wolf

the best cure for "wife ack" is to deploy chaff:    $...$$....$....$$$.....$ .....$$$.....$ ....$$