Author Topic: AW3 vet seeks AH help  (Read 411 times)

Offline CheeseHead

• Zinc Member
AW3 vet seeks AH help
« on: November 03, 2000, 09:42:00 PM »
How do you change your handle? I had this one during my 2 week trial almost a year ago, and I want to change it. I tried the .handle command, but it didn't work?

The other question is when you hit 'fly' from the hangar, what do the N,H,S stand for?

Thanks in advance
-CH- CheeseHead{Shillelagh}

Offline Rocket

• Nickel Member
AW3 vet seeks AH help
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2000, 10:04:00 PM »
The only way to change a handle completely is to start a new account.  The .handle command can modify your current handle. IE. If you start your account in the MA with rocket and wanted to capitalize it you could .handle Rocket and it would be Rocket then or .handle ROCKET  but that is the extent of changes.
The NHS are start points.  H will start you in a hanger and you will have to taxi to the runway.  N start you on the runway facing North.  On medium and large fields there are unmarked boxes with an H in the middle. These also go with the way the runways face.  Just click the direction you want to take off and go  

S!
Rocket

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
AW3 vet seeks AH help
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2000, 10:06:00 PM »
Hi -CH- !

Handle changes I believe can only be made by cancelling your existing account and opening up another. And even then you cannot use a prior handle that from an old account. You might try to regain an old handle from any previous account by contacting HTC directly but I don't think there are no guarantees on that at all.

Hope that helps.... <S>

-Westy

eye

AW3 vet seeks AH help
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2000, 07:56:00 AM »
There are a few guys with there old handles running around.

You need to ask htc directly.

They have excellent customer service so if you go to them direct i would     bet you'd get it back.

EYE