Author Topic: Ct  (Read 161 times)

Offline Zulu7

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Ct
« on: February 09, 2005, 06:32:43 PM »
Just a plea. I don't know how but somebody might. What can be done about making the CT more popular. It looks interesting but it never gets used. At least not by enough people to make it realy worth while. Not sure why this is  but thought I'd ask what ideas are out there to achieve this and will any be acted upon?

Offline SFCHONDO

• Silver Member
Ct
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2005, 07:28:34 PM »
Just my little opinion, I think most don't play thier mainly due to not being able to choose from the full plane set. Look how upset some get about the ENY thing and it only disables a few planes when it is activated.

Would be neat to see them open up another CT (just as a test)with the same settings as the MA. Well basically a 2 country Arena. Just out of curiosity I wonder how popular it would be.

I have tried the CT a few times, I had a decent time thier, but for me I get bored flying a limited plane set. I just like having more options.
        HONDO
DENVER BRONCOS    

Retired from AH

Offline Zulu7

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Ct
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2005, 01:30:27 AM »
Yes that sounds like a good idea.

Maybe a full allied planest for one side a full axis set for the other, So if it was a Europe scenario, US and Brit planes on one side and german on the other. If Baltics, German and Russian, if far east Japanese and allied etc. med british german and italien and so on. I think that idea is good..