Author Topic: dumping BBs for more perfs  (Read 936 times)

Offline 6GunUSMC

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
      • http://www.fasteasynet.com
dumping BBs for more perfs
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2005, 02:56:39 PM »
I agree with Pellik... I believe only initial weight is modeled for guns... cracks me up to see 110s emptying tail guns on takeoff

Offline GreenCloud

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2005, 05:03:21 PM »
i dump my ammo ..small ammo ..almost all the time

but i do hat eit..when i need it..

example...nme plane is at 800yds away..u just spray abunch of 303s's or whatever small caliber u got..the nme plan egets scared..and tries to turn ..ahhh..then you get even closer..and use ur big cannons

I always dump my 303s in the Hurri 2D

Offline tactic

• Nickel Member
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2005, 12:28:24 AM »
Seems like ammo load being used up would affect a planes performance  ,  same as fuel being used up affects plane performance?.    Being this game is modeled kinda like real life.  And if it aint, it should be.  

Offline play is changable for your own preferences , say like a have it your way play.   I'm sure they dont limit the changes offline so you may have your dream team type plane in Your style arena, same in h2h its for you and 9 others to play dream team planes or arena,  I'd think HT has no care if someone is offline where noone cares about things being equal or like RL .  

Its free even if you dont join AH online! (offline is like the burger king of AH, have it your way).  not like in the MA online with paying customers.   This is a business for them, there not gunna give away a online type game or instore type modeled game for free (who would?).  Only time i've seen that was when AH2 was beta, and they needed testers.    I'm guessing also, so I could be wrong, or i just got the short offline version.    hey!!! what the!!!!!   lol  :)

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2005, 06:01:51 AM »
I try out new ideas in H2H sometimes, and these guys always have like 10,000 rounds loaded up----makes plane handle like a lancaster (P47, im thinkin of here) dump a few thousand rounds (firing REALLY slows the plane down while tryin to grab, best to do it on runway)....plane far more nimble--Well, nimble for a jug
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/