Author Topic: Wife Ack...  (Read 1908 times)

Offline Jnuk

• Copper Member
Wife Ack...
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2005, 05:51:51 PM »
Originally posted by Magoo
...then at the stop sign the truck starts lurching and jumping and then stalls. So I walk up and ask "did you push in the clutch?" and she says "you mean I have to push in the clutch when I stop too!!!???".  

...teach her from OUTSIDE the truck.
why didn't I think of that!?

Offline 2stony

• Silver Member
Wife Ack...
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2005, 06:10:49 PM »
Originally posted by Streetstang:
No game is worth more than a good dinner.

I totally agree with this statement. I married a really good cook and I don't miss her meals for anything.

:aok

Offline streetstang

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Wife Ack...
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2005, 06:16:20 PM »
The thing I dont understand is we aren't married YET, but she'll still cook and do my laundry, wash and vacume my car and truck. Is this a sign of things to come? I ask myself? I feel there WILL be a payback down the line for me. Italians are like that you know. Once your in, you can never get out. Dam good cook though... Well worth the future pain.

Offline 2stony

• Silver Member
Wife Ack...
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2005, 06:27:39 PM »
When my wife and I were dating and early into our marriage, she would go to antique shows and air shows with me. Not any more(or in a really long time). Unfortunately, you might be right. Once you're hooked, the pampering might stop.

:(

P.S. I still do get "air starts" though after 11 years of marriage.

;)

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
Wife Ack...
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2005, 07:45:10 PM »
Originally posted by streetstang
The thing I dont understand is we aren't married YET, but she'll still cook and do my laundry, wash and vacume my car and truck. Is this a sign of things to come? I ask myself? I feel there WILL be a payback down the line for me. Italians are like that you know. Once your in, you can never get out. Dam good cook though... Well worth the future pain.

HeeeHee......heee.....Hah.... ....Bwahahahhahaaaaaaaaaa
Hrrrrummmmphfffff ..
Son , let`s just put it this way. You may think you have seen some high interest rates. You aint seen nuttin yet. :D
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline WarRaidr

• Zinc Member
Wife Ack...
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2005, 12:39:52 AM »
a better idea is an ex-wifes nite that way we could do what we always wanted to do and put some 20 mm's into their prettythang :D

Offline Magoo

• Copper Member
Wife Ack...
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2005, 07:52:39 AM »
ROC, good for you buddy, I like to hear success stories! I on the other hand chose to marry "The Unholy Biatch from Helll" (I chose...POORLY.)

Yea Jnuk, if you teach her from inside the truck you get blamed for anything she collides with. This is the same woman that hit a light pole in the movie theater parking lot. :lol

Jackal1...does your Italian girlfriend sweat alot? I had an Italian girlfriend that sweat so much I kept sliding off. Not complaining understand...

StreetStang says "You can't call dibs on a goon" LMFAO - we never grow up! (that's a good thing). Sounds like that line from Dumb and Dumber "You can't double stamp a triple stamp Lloyd!":rofl

Magoo
A bandit on your six is better than no bandit at all!

Offline Howitzer

• Silver Member
Wife Ack...
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2005, 09:23:34 AM »
Jackal1...does your Italian girlfriend sweat alot? I had an Italian girlfriend that sweat so much I kept sliding off. Not complaining understand...

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!!!!!!

:rofl :rofl :rofl

This is just something I've never thought to ask anyone.  This is probably the beginning of all the famous stereotypes at one time.  

I can see it starting now:

Guy A:  "Man I just broke up with my girlfriend."

Guy B:  "How Come?"

Guy A:  "Well...    She's italian"

Guy B:  "ahhhh so she was sweaty all the time then?  I understand"

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
Wife Ack...
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2005, 02:22:13 PM »
Originally posted by Magoo
[B
 [/B]

Ummmmm     errrrrrrrrrr   Ummmmmmmm
Morph is the one into Italian food. :D
:D
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
Wife Ack...
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2005, 02:24:47 PM »
OK, OK She sprang from the closet with a baseball bat as I was finishing the last post.
 I hereby deny any allegations that I, Jackal1, has or intends to have an Italian girlfriend.

Damn them folks in Louieville for making such good bats. :D

Offline Halo

• Gold Member
Wife Ack...
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2005, 02:29:33 PM »
Heheheheheheh, well ... let's just say that after the marriage, certain adjustments and accomodations are often made by both parties (a funny word in this context if ever there was one).
Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. (Seneca, 1st century AD, et al)
Practice random acts of kindness and senseless beauty. (Anne Herbert, 1982, Sausalito, CA)
Paramedic to Perkaholics Anonymous

Offline Spongebob

• Zinc Member
Wife Ack...
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2005, 07:29:31 PM »
Originally posted by Jackal1
OK, OK She sprang from the closet with a baseball bat as I was finishing the last post.
 I hereby deny any allegations that I, Jackal1, has or intends to have an Italian girlfriend.

Damn them folks in Louieville for making such good bats. :D

Damn! Terribly sorry old chap! Looking back at the posts I realize it was StreetStang - not Jackal1:lol  Tell you what, now that Mrs. Jackal is good and pizzed at you, send her over to my house and I'll explain everything...Does she sweat much?:p

Magoo

Offline EN4CER

• Nickel Member
Wife Ack ...... Pure Bliss
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2005, 02:47:08 PM »

Offline BBQ_Bob

• Silver Member
      • http://uknightedstates.net
Wife Ack...
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2005, 02:58:30 PM »
LOL, a visual aide for wife ack, thats funny!!! :rofl
UKNIGHTED Propaganda Minister
"There are no Hells Angels in the MA, never"

"they are nowhere near the airport ..they are lost in the desert...they can not read a compass...they are retarded."

For a good time ~~ www.uknightedstates.net

Offline Siaf__csf

• Gold Member
Wife Ack...
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2005, 03:37:28 PM »
It's missing the hidden tears and 'I'm gonna divorce you' that blew my wings off like a hizooka.