Author Topic: 500 Knights down!  (Read 1807 times)

Offline 999000

• Silver Member
500 Knights down!
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2005, 01:11:15 AM »
Sir Sled,
I didn't get any e-mail from you????.....was the e-mail going to explain the cast system of the USMC??... The "core" guys vs the non "core" guys, .. seems to be a very divisive way to build a team....I wouldn't be surprised to see guys leave the  USMC squad..maybe even join another country .......wait that is happening!

Offline 999000

• Silver Member
500 Knights down!
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2005, 01:25:43 PM »
Sled,
I have now received your e-mail. I see clearly now that the USMC does not have any problems (cough..) You certainly will be a big part of the answer Sled.........I have to save this e-mail... as a reminder of why I want now nothing  more to to do with the USMC!
It will be my pleasure blasting you guys out of the skies!
ROOKS I'M STAYING!

Offline mars01

• Platinum Member
500 Knights down!
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2005, 01:38:55 PM »
ROOKS I'M STAYING!
Who potato peeling cares lolhrotffpm.:lol :rofl:D

Offline wombatt

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
500 Knights down!
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2005, 03:17:59 PM »
LOL a legend in his own mind:rofl

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
500 Knights down!
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2005, 03:39:36 PM »
Originally posted by 999000
Sled,
I have now received your e-mail. I see clearly now that the USMC does not have any problems (cough..) You certainly will be a big part of the answer Sled.........I have to save this e-mail... as a reminder of why I want now nothing  more to to do with the USMC!
It will be my pleasure blasting you guys out of the skies!
ROOKS I'M STAYING!

Lets see, I am about the only on that has not said enything about this shoapopera.  Since you are not talking to me and did not tell me  why you left, I have to go with what I have heared and seen on 200 on that day.

It seems, that you left your friends because of something some knight(s) said.  Given that you are not talking to some of them and that I don;t buy the BS about you leaving your friends because of Mars or rtpacfan or who ever, I think that you wanted to go because you did not want to be with us.  However, instead of having the balls to do it, you found some one to take the blame for it.

Now you are posting again looking for a reason to stay rook.  Again not having the balls to just do it.  Some one - Sled - in this case had to be the reason.  Just stay there if you are having fun and leave the rest of us alone.  Don't be starting watermelon with the USMC because you feel you left your 'friends' for no real reason.  I guess, what ever Sled told you was good enough to make you forget all the people at the USMC that you liked? or maybe there were not any and you are just looking for a reason to stay rook?

As far as the USMC goes, it is a democrasy remember?  Everyone is a core member and has an opinion.  It maybe that Sleds opinion is or is not the USMC line.  However, it is his opinion.  

Here is mine: if you are having fun there, stay there.  If not then come back.  However, stop looking for someone to take the blame for decisions you have already made.  Grow some will ya?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2005, 03:42:41 PM by dedalos »
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline 2stony

• Silver Member
500 Knights down!
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2005, 03:42:18 PM »
I am seriously disappointed that this thread even got started. It was unneccessary.

:(

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
500 Knights down!
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2005, 03:43:44 PM »
Originally posted by 2stony
I am seriously disappointed that this thread even got started. It was unneccessary.

:(

Carefull, he is going to blame you for going Bish

Offline 2stony

• Silver Member
500 Knights down!
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2005, 03:48:35 PM »
Carefull, he is going to blame you for going Bish

What, that he's going Bish? I'm not going Bish, so that's not an issue. I just think this whole thing is being dragged out for too long and it's really getting old and boring. Let's move on and forget about it(him).

;)

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
500 Knights down!
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2005, 03:59:13 PM »
What, that he's going Bish? I'm not going Bish, so that's not an issue. I just think this whole thing is being dragged out for too long and it's really getting old and boring. Let's move on and forget about it(him).

;)

lol, him not you.

I don't want to forget about him.  He was friend that left without saying bye or why.  Now he is attacking the squad.  Get the torches ready :D

(I ll go in hiding now before Grim finds me  :cool: )

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
500 Knights down!
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2005, 04:03:27 PM »
The pissin contest ... err discussion ... ended with the last thread a couple of weeks ago. Then 999000 decides to throw some chum in the water on Ch 200 "looking for number 500" and then follows the next day with this thread.

Strictly nothing but Flame Bait with a big dose of Sour Grapes from 999000 as far as I am concerned.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline crims

• Nickel Member
500 Knights down!
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2005, 04:06:53 PM »
Did I log on to a  Squad Web sight:D  Hmmm  Seams like some Dirty laundry on the line:D

Crims
479th Raiders
Life's to Short Don't Forget To Laugh 479Th Raiders FG

Offline 2stony

• Silver Member
500 Knights down!
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2005, 04:08:23 PM »
He was friend that left without saying bye or why

I feel the same way D. When I came back to AHII after being gone for over six months, I came to the USMC instead of my old squad because of him. I'm just disappointed in why he left.
     As for Grim being mad, I'm not badmouthing anyone or speaking for the USMC, I'm just tired of the carp. Let's all move on and forget about it. If you need closure, then talk to him.

:)

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
500 Knights down!
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2005, 04:15:32 PM »
I feel the same way D. When I came back to AHII after being gone for over six months, I came to the USMC instead of my old squad because of him. I'm just disappointed in why he left.
     As for Grim being mad, I'm not badmouthing anyone or speaking for the USMC, I'm just tired of the carp. Let's all move on and forget about it. If you need closure, then talk to him.

:)

I left the Rooks to fly with him and Tater.  They both are gone now :confused:

Offline Gloves

• Nickel Member
500 Knights down!
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2005, 04:19:24 PM »
Originally posted by 999000
Dear Sir Sled,
Just one question.....are you one of the "Core" group of USMC?

If by "Core" you are meaning someone from Air Warrior, I am one of those.  Careful how you state that 999000 my friend.  That almost sounded like an insult.  Please define what you mean by "Core".

As far as I'm concerned, if you're in the USMC, regardless of the wing you fly with, you are "Core".  

999000, it does appear this is turning into an opportunity to bash the USMC for you.  I'm asking you as a friend to not do so.  If I am wrong and have misinterpretted things, I'm truly sorry.

Glove
« Last Edit: February 22, 2005, 04:27:31 PM by Gloves »

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
500 Knights down!
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2005, 04:22:39 PM »
Originally posted by Gloves
If by "Core" you are meaning someone from Air Warrior, I am one of those.  Careful how you state that 999000 my friend.  That almost sounded like an insult.  Please define what you mean by "Core".

Glove

Thats exactly what it was Glove, and it was trying to provoke a reaction.