Author Topic: Mitsu's Sound Collection V0.4  (Read 2005 times)

Offline Jigster

• Copper Member
      • http://www.33rd.org
Mitsu's Sound Collection V0.4
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2001, 03:15:00 PM »
Aren't you suppose to give credit to the sound rippers for the sounds you got from Steel Panthers: World at War ... Fishu?

Offline Weave

• Copper Member
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2001, 04:50:00 PM »
Good stuff. I liked the first explosion best.

Offline Mitsu

• Gold Member
      • Himitsu no blog (Mitsu's secret blog - written by Japanese)
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2001, 05:03:00 PM »
OMG! Weave, I was just about to choose explosion_2.wav...  

More opinions are needed.  

Offline Moss

• Zinc Member
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2001, 07:42:00 PM »
The engine sound for the C-47 is right on Mitsu.  It's been too long for me to remember the sound of the gear and flaps (33 years) tho.  I flew in electric goons in Vietnam for a year and a half back in 66-68 and that sound sure brings back some memories.  Good job!  

------------------
Moss

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2001, 09:53:00 PM »

Originally posted by Jigster:
Aren't you suppose to give credit to the sound rippers for the sounds you got from Steel Panthers: World at War ... Fishu?

Eh.. actually sounds arent from SP:WAW

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2001, 09:58:00 PM »

Originally posted by Wardog:
Fishu..

In another sound thread Mitsu said he was using Your sound and Fscotts sound combined with his own.

Please lighten up a bit, he gave you credit for your sound that used. Get off your high horse and stop to smell the grass.

Dog out........

Well, in fact, I remember him saying that in this thread, but had later on removed that line with "some authors".

and I knew it, I was blamed as faulty one again, thanks alot people.
I guess warez and hacking is legal then too, all right.

Can you tell me one thing, why im not allowed to have credit of work but some others are?
you guys are hardly ever giving me credits, but telling that im a liar/whiner etc.
maybe I want to have some credits too?
Just let something go free that might bright up my imago so that I wouldn't be all the time just smacked down in the mud as whiner/liar by others?

[This message has been edited by Fishu (edited 02-26-2001).]

Offline Wardog

• Copper Member
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2001, 11:22:00 PM »
Fishu, i was Wrong...........

You need to shoot the horse and smoke the grass........................ ......

Dog out........

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2001, 12:12:00 AM »
wardog, why can't i have the credits too?

I am bored of people even saying that I used some vulcano stuff to get my 270 kill streak with fw190a8 for example..
(and i still dont know how that thing worked)

and that sort of BS all the time.. im getting tired of that and then hardly getting credits of work i had done

Ps. most of the sounds are from one guys collection whos permission ive had.
tho, I dont remember his name right off (his name is somewhere in the email storages from 6-8 months ago)

[This message has been edited by Fishu (edited 02-27-2001).]

Offline Fatty

• Gold Member
      • http://www.fatdrunkbastards.com
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2001, 01:45:00 AM »
Yes Fishu, you are whining.  You could have simply asked, rather than play the exploited artist.

[This message has been edited by Fatty (edited 02-27-2001).]

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2001, 02:17:00 AM »

Originally posted by Fatty:
Yes Fishu, you are whining.  You could have simply asked, rather than play the exploited artist.

talking about exploiting... some people exploits me as well all the time, that annoys me.
It isn't nice when someone says rock hard that you've got your hard worked streak with some volcano bug or you're just lying whiner or demands proves of something but themself they dont show anything.

Mitsu had fscott(?) and me mentioned in the thread first, but then it turned to 'some authors' and that really got me think hes trying to be just clever for some more fame.
and yes, I am very paranoid after all the BS in last year with many things. (definately I've had enough of those wardog/torque types)

I am sorry for Mitsu if his intentions really were clean..
but "Mitsu's sound collection" and "some authors" "some sounds" didn't get through as clean intentions after all the BS theres been against me.. (I got to look at wardog/torque type of people again)

Originally I wanted to share those sounds for others and prove that I am not all that BS what wardog/torque types keeps claiming about me.
I saw this as Mitsu taking the credits which enraged me and that has not made me 'be nice' (im not claiming with this that he did, but thats what I assumed first time when I noticed what the sounds are)
theres also been one other same type of thing, even more harsh one from couple weeks away that might explain also part of my prejudice with this. (and that time one person attempted to get credits of my very own hard work)

oh well.. I guess I can be angry sometimes, those rare times when I am...

[This message has been edited by Fishu (edited 02-27-2001).]

Bullwinkle

« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2001, 03:15:00 AM »
Hate to be off topic, but fscott's new 190 engine sound he just put out is awesome. Mitsu you should add this one to your collection. It is perhaps the finest 190 sounds I've heard.

Sorry fishu, didn't want to put water on your fire.  

Bullwinkle

Offline Mitsu

• Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2001, 07:41:00 AM »
hmmmmmm....Yep, I deleted author's name in this thread because I collected many sounds from a lot of authors' ones. so I rewrote it to "some authors".

Seriously, this sound collection is test version, so I didn't put readme in it. However, I was gonna put readme in final version, and I was gonna write all authors' name in it (But, as for it, my consideration was insufficient).

I don't want to quarrel anymore in this thread.    

-Mitsu

[This message has been edited by Mitsu (edited 02-27-2001).]

Offline Mitsu

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2001, 07:45:00 AM »
And, this sound pack is "Mitsu's Sound Collection". I just sought out nice sounds over internet, and I only edit (optimize) ones for Aces High.

-Mitsu

[This message has been edited by Mitsu (edited 02-27-2001).]

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2001, 07:47:00 AM »

Originally posted by Mitsu:
hmmmmmm....Yep, I deleted author's name in this thread because I collected many sounds from a lot of authors' one.

Seriously, this sound collection is test version, so I didn't put readme in it. However, I was gonna put readme in final version, and I was gonna write all authors' name in it (But, as for it, my consideration was insufficient).

I don't want to quarrel anymore in this thread.    

-Mitsu

Ok.. im sorry
I've just had too much of such situations lately where people literally steals my hard work and then those some BS people over here...

Offline Mitsu

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2001, 08:01:00 AM »
BTW, I'm sorry for editing my post many times. My English is really crappy, so I have to edit my posts to obtain good understanding.

-Mitsu