Author Topic: Channel 200..did ya ever wonder.(poor man's animation)  (Read 1705 times)

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
Channel 200..did ya ever wonder.
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2005, 08:40:10 AM »
Originally posted by FiLtH
This for was the 200 in general. Just a collection of stuff Ive heard and packed into a snapshot of what I think of it at times.

Wait a minute... if this was just a general collection of stuff from Channel 200, why did ManeTMP take it all so very personally?  Hell, he was still spouting off about it on Channel 2 last night for a good thirty minutes.

-- Todd/Leviathn

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2005, 08:51:09 AM »
I dont know..I know alot of people on 200 who say "You were lucky punk!"

Maybe it was the car? :P

~AoM~

Offline Ohio43

• Copper Member
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2005, 09:01:43 AM »
Lol, wtg Filth..seems like to started a new 'catch-phrase' for AH2
"You were lucky, punk"..too funny.

Offline daddog

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2005, 09:31:39 AM »
Excellent! :)
Noses in the wind since 1997
332nd Flying Mongrels
daddog
Knowing for Sure

Offline iKo

• Nickel Member
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2005, 09:55:00 AM »
Originally posted by VgasX

No it's not ManeTPM:aok

Sorry but I just noticed it looks like the TPM is for The Pizza Man. But isnt it TMP? VgasV:D So it must not be him.

Filth is the master Lure maker didnt need much bait on that lure to catch some great fish. I will be eating fish and ROFLMAO for weeks.

Offline SkyChimp

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2005, 10:40:08 AM »
:rofl  nice

Offline Manedew

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2005, 11:03:56 AM »
Originally posted by Dead Man Flying
Wait a minute... if this was just a general collection of stuff from Channel 200, why did ManeTMP take it all so very personally?  Hell, he was still spouting off about it on Channel 2 last night for a good thirty minutes.

-- Todd/Leviathn

Pay attention noob ... they are trying to compare shane and me to this unless they edit thier posts ....  the reply is tho's noobs.....

It's rellay funny how all these dweebs 'know' me or shane..... but I don't know any of them .....

===================

what a joke- most of you are too stupid to get it.....   go buy a tabloid

you idolize cpids HAHAHAHHAHA!  It's Even Funnier..... the ones that have a devil or a saint cpid.... LMAO.....   keep on..... quite funny

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2005, 11:09:49 AM »
Think about it, Mane.  Why did they associate those statements with you and Shane?  Coincidence?

By replying in this thread, you gave Filth and everyone else who was poking a stick at you what they wanted.  Even if you think the things you posted, and even if they are 100% true, this was probably not the place to complain about it.

-- Todd/Leviathn
« Last Edit: March 08, 2005, 11:39:58 AM by Dead Man Flying »

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2005, 11:14:16 AM »
My personal favorite from Shane is:

Shane:you geldings arent bad 5 v 1.
Grits: How do you know they arent steers?
Shane: Steers cant run that fast.

Shane is a good guy, he is loud but I have never seen him refuse to help someone that wants to learn. The only thing I know about Mane is one time I flew beside him and enemies kept vaporizing before I could even point my guns at them.

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2005, 12:36:49 PM »
Originally posted by FiLtH
I dont know..I know alot of people on 200 who say "You were lucky punk!"

Maybe it was the car? :P

hey...  

isn't that morph's car? :D
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2005, 01:05:30 PM »
haha nooooooooooooooo

My car is yellow and my truck is white! ya bastige!

Besides, that looks like euro trash in that driveway! :P
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2005, 01:11:04 PM »
i thought you rode a scooter morph....ya know...with the pizza box on the back.

over here in Europe, i have to ride a frikken horse to deliver pizza in my job, most of us are far to poor and backward to actually own a car.

I think i saw a car once, but it was going very fast, i wasnt sure.

count yourselves lucky.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline iKo

• Nickel Member
« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2005, 01:25:30 PM »
ManeTMP if you look back at the posts there was 18 before your post and only 1 person that even said anything about you. This was all about the AH2 200 channel that we all see all the time and it’s funny and true. It doesn’t mean it is you. Than your post came with some of the words THE PIZZA MAN was using and bam! You gave the Cartoon life, before that it was just a funny cartoon.

I think some real good stuff will come out of this. It is too easy to sit behind a PC with no face and type what ever you want and say nasty things to people, but now we have a face our own AH2 Pizza Man. I feel that the Pizza Man will have a lot more to show and tell us in the near future also. So those who feed the fire think twice you have a choice.

1. We can now see you Pizza Man the curtain is down just like OZ.
2. Be part of the mass community of fun. There are a great many of fun smart CPID’s out there more than the Pizza Men.

Filth this was way better than the squelching idea. You may have an endless script here or a lot less pizza for us all to eat in the near future.:aok

So to the new and the old don’t be offended by the 200 Channel just laugh and say “Oh it’s the Pizza Man Delivering more pizza Umm sure tastes good” It’s always better to be sevred. :)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2005, 02:00:00 PM by iKo »

Offline TheDudeDVant

• Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2005, 01:44:08 PM »
I think the phrase 'lucky punk' was first given by ME! I've been saying it for a good number of years!  lol  Cause you all are lucky punks at one point of another.. haha

Good fun FiLtH! hehe cracked me up!!

Good to see you hangin about too iKo! hehe Just like ol'times!

Mane is a really good guy too. Perhaps he is abit outspoken at times but who isn't..  I do believe this though. In all my years playing flight sims.. ManeTMP is hands down the best wingy I've ever flown with. For example, I'd bet much of my belongings that he and I had the best thatch weave in the game, among other things.. 8)

kappa

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2005, 02:03:00 PM »
Originally posted by Dead Man Flying

-- Todd/Leviathn

Well, in all fairness to Mane, Filth did  draw a fairly acurate depiction of much of upstate NY/VT's scenery :D
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group