Author Topic: "Ditching" on V-Bases  (Read 432 times)

Offline Janov

• Zinc Member
"Ditching" on V-Bases
« on: March 10, 2005, 02:02:37 AM »
Happened twice to me last few days... I am on a concrete road on a Vehicle base (yes, I was all the way on it), when exiting I get the "you have ditched" message. Last time was on V110 (dont know the name of the map, they change too quick and play all the same, anyway), I was on the concrete road just in front of the tower, on the side of the VHs.

Litjan

Offline Balsy

• Nickel Member
"Ditching" on V-Bases
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2005, 07:30:13 AM »
I got a "you landed successfully" but no credit for my 2 kills.

Offline 101ABN

• Nickel Member
Re: "Ditching" on V-Bases
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2005, 09:51:56 AM »
happens to me ALOT... now ill just pull right up infront of the hanger and then im good.. better safe than sorry.

Originally posted by Janov
Happened twice to me last few days... I am on a concrete road on a Vehicle base (yes, I was all the way on it), when exiting I get the "you have ditched" message. Last time was on V110 (dont know the name of the map, they change too quick and play all the same, anyway), I was on the concrete road just in front of the tower, on the side of the VHs.

Litjan

Offline FTJR

• Silver Member
"Ditching" on V-Bases
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2005, 02:04:08 AM »
Me aswell. I rolled a tiger out, still on the road, saw that i didn't have the skin I wanted so I stoped and exited. Ditch, bye bye points. This was at an airfield.
Bring the Beaufighter to Aces High
Raw Prawns      

B.O.S.S. "Beaufighter Operator Support Services" 
Storms and Aeroplanes dont mix

Offline Engine

• Silver Member
"Ditching" on V-Bases
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2005, 07:18:16 PM »
Just happened to me at V130. Landed on what looked like a runway, got a ditch.  Very, very annoying.