Author Topic: Its Just Not Bloody Cricket  (Read 1998 times)

Offline Cobra412

• Silver Member
Its Just Not Bloody Cricket
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2005, 12:43:54 AM »
You mean kind of like how your name shows nothing at all?  I'm curious what is your name in the arena?  I guess your theory proves alot huh?

Try prior to December 2004 for Cobra412 and Erebus from there on out.  Then come back and will talk.

Offline Cobra412

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2005, 12:57:05 AM »
Ah I guess you have nothing more to say huh MURDER1 or should I call you redbeerd?  I can see why now.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2005, 01:04:06 AM by Cobra412 »

Offline DamnedRen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2005, 05:57:25 AM »
Originally posted by 1Klink
#1.It does work

#2. I don,t fly a Plane in the MA,all they do is Ho-N-Go

#3.You can,t HO shoot a tiger!

1) And if you hit the \ key three times you can fly without a plane. Not for long by hey! It's flying!

2) You havn't bothered to learn to fly. Most people know how to avoid a HO. Sad excuse for being unable to do something.

3) You found something you can do without dien every SINGLE time you take off? Must be great to be lazy and not bother to learn anything more than point and click. I suspect you didn't bother to buy a stick to actually learn anything about flying either. You don't need a stick to drive.:rofl

Don't make excuses for being a lazy tard. Just say it! "I'm a lazy tard who could care less about flying (not) and as usual I take the easy way out". There you said it. Now everyone will respect you. But if you ever try to look for ways to hack the system no one will respect you.

Ren

Offline 1Klink

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2005, 08:00:36 AM »
REn ,do you even know who this is?

I have logged more hours in the TA this tour teachin the new people than u have.

And God forbid anybody type anything  different than what cobra says.

Cobra412=Jesus Christ Superstar of Aces High
« Last Edit: March 19, 2005, 08:57:57 AM by 1Klink »

Offline 1redrum

• Nickel Member
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2005, 08:44:13 AM »
hey cobra why dont u stfu.so now i know your secret little name ,,and so maybe u loged 20hrs this tour your still not impressing me and u STILL dont know what u are talking abou
« Last Edit: March 19, 2005, 12:23:02 PM by 1redrum »
Major EaglePoo

"No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him.W. A. Nance

Offline Cobra412

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2005, 12:11:19 PM »
1Klink your training people and you don't know the difference between a 100 pound bomb and 100 kilogram bomb?  Your also training folks but yet your unfamiliar with the different weapons platforms and their abilities?  So just how do you properly train people without knowing the key things you should be teaching them?  That's pretty much like sending a crew chief out to train new avionics troops on how to do their jobs.

Murder1 you still haven't answered my question from before.  What base are you at in Ohio?  You say you've seen first hand what a tank can do.  If you also plan to use scores to back up your abilities you might want to step back into the training arena a few more times.  It's rather obvious that if we use scores to determine someones abilities you shouldn't be wasting time here trying to criticize my abilities but instead be in the TA getting some lessons.

Oh and cute elementary school rip.  With that kind of a cut we can tell just what kind of an IQ and maturity level we are dealing with.  I guess it fits nicely with your abilities in AH too huh?

Offline 1redrum

• Nickel Member
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2005, 12:34:57 PM »
i sure dont know what your problum is cobra momie didnt show u eough attention when u were young?{probly only 12 yrs old
]

i dont blame u for your lack of maturety and inttelect thats youor moms fault

what makes u think that ohio is the only place i have ever been?
thats quite a assumtion there richard....ever hear about desert sheild /storm ,,thats right was b4 u were born u dolt

oh and your score is just the greates,,,it just kills me the way some of you think that cause u made a skin or two that your opinion ids the only one that matters,,,,

do your lame attempts to belittle others make u feel better about your misrable little life?dose it make u feel big little man?

whatever u say means nuthing u just continue to show that u are a little man with very little to do ,,,find your entertainment somewhere else,,,,i will not respond to u again cause its pointless to argue with someone dumber than yourself ,,they just wont ever get it ,and u never will

to you little man have a great day
Major EaglePoo

"No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him.W. A. Nance

Offline DamnedRen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2005, 01:22:51 PM »
REn ,do you even know who this is?

I have logged more hours in the TA this tour teachin the new people than u have.

And God forbid anybody type anything  different than what cobra says.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Sure you have!

you da man!:lol :lol

Now stop it! Yer killing me! Im gonna have a heart attack from laughing so hard!!!!

Ren

Offline 1Klink

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2005, 01:28:19 PM »
I spend hours in the TA  training people that just got done watchin the AH commercial not 15 mins. before i ever met them.

I,ve seen you in there for maybe 10 mins.

i also show new pilots basic dog fighting tactix,and how to avoid
being shot down,along with other flight tactix.

Never heard of you doin that on a VOLUNTEER BASIS!

I ask for no discount on my membership,i do these things because i am very good at breakin info down for the new people.
Ghosth has no problem with my Training  techniques.Been helpin out in there for quite a while now.You can ask Ghosth yourself if 1HungLo knows what he;s talkin bout.

As for your little NERD statz;Dude you got way too much time on your handz,majority of people don,t care about your little nerd statz and they never will,so wake up and go down to your local wal-mart and get a DAMN LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell,i'll even sponsor 10$ to go get you a Prostitute if that will help your NERDY Butt out,i,m not gonna show u what too do though,your on your own on that 1 B.

And this thread was started out as a GV thread  which you havn,t even logged any time in,so how and the hell would you know anyhow?

1020 all up in your GRILL PIECE:rofl

:aok

Offline mussie

• Gold Member
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2005, 02:27:30 PM »
I have had a week long case of the runs that wasn't as bigger cheese fight as this thread has turned into...

Guess it will just have to be pistols at dawn eh fellas?

I know why dont you bail out togeather and settle this with .45's

Offline DamnedRen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2005, 02:31:38 PM »
I spend hours in the TA  training people that just got done watchin the AH commercial not 15 mins. before i ever met them.

I ask for no discount on my membership,i do these things because i am very good at breakin info down for the new people.
Ghosth has no problem with my Training  techniques.Been helpin out in there for quite a while now.You can ask Ghosth yourself if 1HungLo knows what he;s talkin bout.

As for your little NERD statz;Dude you got way too much time on your handz,majority of people don,t care about your little nerd statz and they never will,so wake up and go down to your local wal-mart and get a DAMN LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell,i'll even sponsor 10$ to go get you a Prostitute if that will help your NERDY Butt out,i,m not gonna show u what too do though,your on your own on that 1 B.

And this thread was started out as a GV thread  which you havn,t even logged any time in,so how and the hell would you know anyhow?

1020 all up in your GRILL PIECE:rofl

WooHoo Nasty lil child! :)

1) I've been flying 12+ years. How old are you 12?
2) You said yourself you don't fly in MA due HO's. That says a lot for your flying skills. So how do you teach someone how to fly?
3) Do you honestly think because you looked a some stats that I can't drive and teach anyone how to use a tank? Or bomber?

Ask around about who shows where and does what before you start whining like that. It makes you look bad and I'd rather you have fun!:)

Ren

:lol :)

Offline Cobra412

• Silver Member
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2005, 03:19:53 PM »
lmfao @ Redrum1.  Yep you know who I'am and you know what I've done also.  I'm a 12 year old huh?  I'm must be one damn smart 12 year old considering I've been working avionics on the F-15 for over 10 years now.  It means I would have had your current IQ when I was about 2.  That would have been not long after you had completed your combat tours in the middle east.  With that in mind we could make the a very accurate assumption that a 2 year old would have been better suited to fight a war than yourself.

I guess you also didn't get everything out of the military you could considering you can barely spell let alone write a proper sentence.  Is that why you joined the particular service you did?  Was it due to the fact it was one of the few that would let you in and have a "respectable" job regardless of how ignorant you may be?  I'm wondering are you still in or did you serve a few years and run?  Who is the idiot again?

Redrum1 where exactly does skinning have anything to do with my abilities to fly and fight?  Where exactly did I say anything about my abilities to skin means I know what I'm doing when it comes to fighting?

1Hunglo I'm very aware of who you are and it's your buddy who tried to bring up the bs score statistics crap.  You are now bringing up bs that you obviously don't have a clue about.  Especially considering you say I have no gv time.  If you say stats are bs how exactly were you planning to judge my abilities off of stats anyway? Was it not you who stated stats are bs and mean nothing?  So even if you had taken some time to get off your arse and look to see if I had gv time then it would still mean nothing to you.  I guess you just like to flip flop your stories.  One time stats mean nothing then they mean everything.  I bet you think these uber gv crews stats are actually earned and the majority of their stats aren't coming from spawn camping.

Why do you "train" new users but only have half the information you actually need to do such a thing.  I commend those who take the time to train someone but doing it in a half arsed manner will only get you half arsed results.  You screamed bs because an LA7 killed one of your buddies with a 100 pound bomb.  When infact it was atleast a 100 kilogram bomb but most likely it was two of them.  You never bothered to comment on the fact that you had no clue exactly what type of ord was used by the LA7.  Instead you now want to try and stand on your soap box and preach how good of a trainer you are.  I guess if you think training someone with only half the knowledge you actually need to do so is good for them then have fun setting them up for failure.

Offline 1Klink

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2005, 05:53:48 PM »
Quote:And God forbid anybody type anything different than what cobra says.

Offline DamnedRen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2005, 06:26:25 PM »
1Klink, hunglo, whatever you wanna call yerself. You're not helping your cause by trying to trade insults with people just because you disagree with the way the game is going for you. For some people and the way you are acting you are exhibiting frustration at "not getting it". Everyone gets frustrated. The difference is most folks state their argument, make their point so to speak, then back it up with facts. They then listen to whats said and may attempt to persuade people to their cause. If that won't get it they adjust to meet the new challenge. If you have ever heard the term "beating a dead horse" the thread has begun to match that description.

I've numerous arguments in the past about different things. Like the size of the planes being too small. HT said you really can't approximate RL so he decided to make the 90 degree view x amount of size. Well that might approximate a size but it really isnt what you see in real life. So I made the point the planes were too small , he said they were fine and we moved on. End of story.
On another occasion IMO the pony has been neutered to the point it sings in high saprano. Anyone in their right mind who has ever had a .50 cal go thru the engine of their plane KNOW exactly what that bullet can do. I made my case, no help I move on. I still fly the pony and I still get kills in it. But the battle I picked was unwinable even if the facts were laid out. I respect peoples decisions even if I don't happen to agree with them and life goes on.

The difference between you and me? I might throw a joke at you but I don't make personal attacks on you or anyone else. It's a game, try and begin to enjoy what you have here. Better yet think about it not being around and you gotta go find something else to do. Is some glitch in the game SO bad that you can't live with it? Are you gonna starve? Can't get sleep at night?

If you want the respect of others treat them with the same respect.

END

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2005, 07:48:33 PM »

Hope you don't bring this type of attitude with ya in the TA when you are doing all that "VOLUNTEER" work.

btw, all the AH Trainers are Volunteers , who was asked to be apart of the Aces High Trainer corps.

{ wonder if Ghosth has saw this crap yet }

from the way you rant and rave about how much you help people, and you ask for no discount or whereever you coming from, sure as hell looks like you are bucking for some type of gratitude!

if you gonna have a damned flamefest keep it out of the training and help section!

take it to some other messageboard entirely.......
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC