Author Topic: unfair game play late night :(  (Read 629 times)

Offline 68Jabb

• Copper Member
      • http://www.Lightninglancers.com
unfair game play late night :(
« on: March 25, 2005, 01:57:16 AM »
What's going on with some planes and some gv the take hitts over and over and never seem to die. I am trying to to cope, but there has to bee someone monitoring this unfair game play. It seam to always happen late at night. And it just not one person but a few. I guess I'm going to have to record every time I play.
I'm sorry but that is totaly taking the fun out of the game.

I normally do not complain, but this is getting bad.

68Jabb
:rolleyes:
J A Brothers

Offline Kweassa

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2005, 09:12:05 AM »
Please do.

Record, and post film of incidence.

Offline Lye-El

• Silver Member
Re: unfair game play late night :(
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2005, 11:49:24 AM »
Originally posted by 68Jabb
What's going on with some planes and some gv the take hitts over and over and never seem to die.

68Jabb
:rolleyes:

Well, you don't just have to hit it, you have to hurt it to kill it.  which is dependent on what you hit it with, where you hit it, and I believe the distance you hit it at as rounds lose energy the farther they travel.

You can put a lot of .303 rounds spread all over a bomber and not kill it, or one round into the pilot and kill it.

In a tank as a fer instance, if you shoot and do not penetrate it, and shoot again at the same spot the same result will happen, if the round can't penetrate the armor at that spot the first time the second round isn't going to help. You need to shoot it someplace where the round WILL penetrate.

i dont got enough perkies as it is and i like upen my lancs to kill 1 dang t 34 or wirble its fun droping 42 bombs

Offline GreenCloud

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2005, 02:48:57 PM »
yes..your complaints are pure crap..unless you have films..

we really can not fix anything on "hearsay"

not calling you a liar..but drive by complaints dont cut in the real world of business..which HTC is

film it..then we can discuss how you are wrong ; )

I have many more hours in here..and rarely if ever have seen questionable stuff happen

FILM IT!

Offline 68Jabb

• Copper Member
My My
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2005, 09:18:45 PM »
Mr. Greencloud, my my did I strike a nerve, Like I said I am not one to complain, but I must say you are quick to toss uncondinsending words. that is great that you do not have many problems during game play, But like you said I'll have to record. Now not only playing to have fun but record your flights thats a bit much but I guess that what it take huh.

:aok

Thanks for you postive input greatly apperchated
68Jabb
J A Brothers

Offline tactic

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2005, 10:26:49 PM »
Tons of variables in these here new fangled online games.  If tanks are what you are talking about,  they can be rather tuff to kill sometimes..   Unless im in the sob'n tank!  then you could kill my tank in one shot with a .303 or now that 45 pistol we carry.  lmao! j/k  ... not!     Tigers for sure tuff to kill ,    and BGB dont mean no harm, he did put  xoxo at the end,  see aint that nice of him?    he  just little blunt with the facts ..  lol  :p

Offline Sikboy

• Platinum Member
Re: My My
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2005, 07:55:19 AM »
Originally posted by 68Jabb
But like you said I'll have to record. Now not only playing to have fun but record your flights thats a bit much but I guess that what it take huh.

Yeah, what a brutal imposition to substantiate your claims.

-Sik
You: Blah Blah Blah
Me: Meh, whatever.

Offline GreenCloud

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2005, 10:26:10 PM »
if your offended by what i said..thats your problem..

Im just not going to let folks do drive by complaints with out FACTS..

It helps ALL of Us..if you have SOMTHNING...to show..

cause you coudl be really trustworthy person..but it doesnt do crap in here..WE NEED FILM!!!!!

yes..xoxo
see; )

Offline Ohio43

• Copper Member
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2005, 08:36:57 AM »
68, Im playing late night as well, and have noticed the numbers approaching 600 for total players in the MA.  Im wondering if what your seeing as hits are in fact not hits due to lag.

Offline 68Jabb

• Copper Member
Thanks Ohio43
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2005, 02:18:43 AM »
Oh I'm sure lag has a bunch to do with it along with Machine type CPU speed, memmory speed basicaly the whole ball a wax Huh.
So to make it all even out we all would need to be using the same type of computers and connection speeds, wouldn't that be a sight to see. well I must say reading everyone input sure puts a new light on the subject.  
Thanks for your input, take care

68Jabb
68th Lightning Lancers
:aok:eek: :cool:
J A Brothers