Author Topic: Dear crumpp  (Read 5078 times)

storch

Dear crumpp
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2005, 03:12:05 PM »
I was in the CT and witnessed BUG322's incessant whining.  I was in the CT when crumpp returned from the DA.  knowing crumpp as a friend both in this game and in real life I believe crumpp's version which is altogether from what BUG322 has posted here.

Offline BUG_EAF322

• Gold Member
      • http://bug322.startje.com
Dear crumpp
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2005, 03:23:14 PM »
Crump promised to show the film he accused me of all kinds of things wich will proof it aint.

I can't help it, he started it.

now u weren't in the DA storch but ur a good buddy for him.

I would believe any squaddy on his word also.

Like crumpps parrot u called me a loser too.

U both knew it u can't fight me 1 vs 1.
u need a wingman.

Even when both of u have advantage when u start turning on my G u lose it.

The best part on that film is how crumpp died on his first turn augering flying the easymode p38.

P38's is mine stuff u know.

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2005, 03:37:09 PM »
Imagine the Maw with 100+ guys online at night...THAT is the CT, more often than not (btw Storch, IS too! is too!) From most any guy in JG's perspective, there simply ARENT too many kills to be had, so they end up fighting over scraps.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline Urchin

• Platinum Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2005, 04:03:26 PM »
Pretty much... if there are 10 guys flying and 7 are flying together... it isn't going to be to exciting for anyone.  Can't really blame em for going after people X on 1 if they only see 2 or 3 guys a night.

Offline plank

• Nickel Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2005, 04:14:56 PM »
Yes, there are ornery people in the CT, just like in the MA, just like at the store, just like in college, just like at work. Just like everywhere on the planet, I venture to guess the entire universe. Why is the CT called out  as a whole so often is my question.

Every time I ever hop in the MA it's a drama-fest, far worse than any CT experience I've ever had; I've never had to completely disable VOX in the CT before, it is standard for my trips to the MA. If you want to continue throwing rocks I suggest purchasing real estate not made entirely of glass.

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2005, 07:07:04 PM »
Originally posted by plank
Yes, there are ornery people in the CT, just like in the MA, just like at the store, just like in college, just like at work. Just like everywhere on the planet, I venture to guess the entire universe. Why is the CT called out  as a whole so often is my question.

Every time I ever hop in the MA it's a drama-fest, far worse than any CT experience I've ever had; I've never had to completely disable VOX in the CT before, it is standard for my trips to the MA. If you want to continue throwing rocks I suggest purchasing real estate not made entirely of glass.

Plank, Im sure it WOULD seem that way to someone in JG; when 1/3 of ALL the peeps in the arena are your wingmen, things prolly seem pretty darn sweet..but there IS no equal to that scenario in the MA--your squad is just too successful in attracting new members. Again, I dont think any squad in MA puts up 100 guys each night..I may be wrong....

Offline plank

• Nickel Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2005, 07:16:55 PM »
Nice try but I haven't flown with my squad in almost a month in order to even numbers. So no, my view isn't skewed in the slightest. I would prefer to fly with them but I prefer even numbers even more. This is why blanket statements get me riled up the same way racism does.

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2005, 07:25:22 PM »
plank, if you would like even numbers, maybe talk to a few folks in CT and let them know that.  ive read in several post about CT, that they are glad some are not coming back and that certain kinds arent welcome there.
seems if ya want numbers, take all comers.  when the numbers start to go up, maybe some of the folks you prefer to fly against will show up.  
i wouldnt mind tryin the CT, but most times when i log on, there is 0-5 people in it.  just a thought.
Karma, it follows you every where you go...

++The Blue Knights++

Offline plank

• Nickel Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2005, 07:38:28 PM »
Some of the best nights in the CT for me there were no more than 5 people on. Numbers would be fine, I wouldn't mind them but I prefer good fights over all that. When there's just a handful of people that really enjoy historic matchups, it's a blast. When I want numbers I wait until Thursday where we have 60+ people show up for TK's missions.

I understand everyone's complaints but because JG54 is the largest squad in the CT we get a bad rap and it only takes one villager with a pitchfork to start a lynch. Most everyone in my squad is willing to switch countries, isolated incidents aside. Problem is, we can do things right 99% of the time and the only memory on the forums is going to be the 1%.

I'll refrain from naming names but there have been more than a few MA'ers that pop in the CT and start everything off with negative remarks before they even get their gear up. They expect to find a bad time so they make one. It is truly what you make of it. No more. No less.

When I first started playing I used to blow up in-game and on the forums. Just search for my username and you'll see some of the retarded things I've said. I decided one day that I would drop all of that and get back to enjoying the game. It's that easy.

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2005, 07:51:41 PM »
4-5 guys makes for real fun--nice, relatively even fights

Offline BigGun

• Silver Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2005, 10:44:00 AM »
Originally posted by plank
Nice try but I haven't flown with my squad in almost a month in order to even numbers. So no, my view isn't skewed in the slightest. I would prefer to fly with them but I prefer even numbers even more. This is why blanket statements get me riled up the same way racism does.

Blanket statements about CT in a Game get you riled up the same way Racism does?? I think there is probably some pyschobable term for that sort of condition.

Offline TrueKill

• Silver Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2005, 10:59:54 AM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
That's JG54 for ya in the CT. There are usually 15 ppl in the CT on a good night. Roughly half of the 15 will be JG54 and they always fly in a pack and cant fight worth a damn without numbers and alt.

Its funny Stang mentioned N7, because in my opinion he's the only ine in that squad with any individual flying skill - the others just run away.

The funniest thing of it all is their constant  boasting, they even hollared it up after it took 7 of them 5 minutes to kill me 7vs1  in a co-alt fight. Even then it was only because of a 1,000 yards lucky pilot wound they hit me with in one of their desperte flailing spray and prays...

Needless to say its pretty boring to fight against them.

oltimers must be seting in cuz there were 6 of us in p47s and u came in about 4K above us B&Zin and i got a nice 800ft! hit with the 50cals so i think u need to start writeing things down cuz everytime u say something about JG54 u get everything wrong.

Offline TrueKill

• Silver Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2005, 11:05:25 AM »
and for all u other ppl talking about numbers where theres 15 ppl on yes we make up more then half but must of us flying allied. just yesterday there where 5 of us on and 2 of us wehre flying allied to give the other nonjg54 guy that was on a chance to fight. and since where is it a crime to fly with ur squadies?

(and i know someones ganna start some crap on how i dont type right and all i have to say to u is go tell some1 who gives a watermelon cuz i dont.)

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2005, 11:18:41 AM »
So I was 4,000 FEET above you but you shot me from 800 FEET  at the TOP of my zoom climb..

Talk about alzheimers...

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2005, 11:39:02 AM »
Originally posted by BUG_EAF322
kill him in a P38 and he gets mad

He also told me he wanted to punch me on my head in RL becoz i wasn't sharing his opinion on P38's on the BBS.

When i sat on the rwy waiting for him to be rdy he accused me of flying already.

my nerves normally make it  from ma/da to bbs but he did it.

now pls show the film u where talkin about i got nothing to hide.

this all after my second sorty in the CT

MA is much more kindly

CT is fun ??

The funny thing about this is that I have the conversations on film.  It is goes on and on and on. . . . Gives you a great idea of what the CT is all about when the numbers are low.  Film aslo includes some good all run and gang from Storchie and friends.
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.