Author Topic: Avril Lavigine  (Read 1421 times)

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Avril Lavigine
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2005, 11:24:11 PM »

Would you hit this?
« Last Edit: April 17, 2005, 01:15:14 AM by Dago »
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
Avril Lavigine
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2005, 12:11:56 AM »
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline -tronski-

• Gold Member
Avril Lavigine
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2005, 12:21:44 AM »
don't believe the hype...

Tronsky
God created Arrakis to train the faithful

Offline Sixpence

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.onpoi.net/ah/index.php
Avril Lavigine
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2005, 12:34:22 AM »
Originally posted by rpm

lol! I gotta save that one
"My grandaddy always told me, "There are three things that'll put a good man down: Losin' a good woman, eatin' bad possum, or eatin' good possum."" - Holden McGroin

(and I still say he wasn't trying to spell possum!)

Offline RightF00T

• Silver Member
Avril Lavigine
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2005, 01:49:17 AM »
Cute...nothing on her makes me want to yell "I'd hit it".  I'm sure she makes a good sandwich, and folds laundry well though.

Offline Siaf__csf

• Gold Member
Avril Lavigine
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2005, 02:11:35 AM »
I'd like to know that 10-second trick that they advertised there. It takes me 10 minutes MINIMUM to get the woman to ultimate pleasure.

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
Avril Lavigine
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2005, 03:11:51 AM »
Originally posted by Siaf__csf
I'd like to know that 10-second trick that they advertised there. It takes me 10 minutes MINIMUM to get the woman to ultimate pleasure.

It only takes 10 seconds to leave the room and the woman alone.. i bet thats what they mean.

Offline Schaden

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Avril Lavigine
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2005, 06:29:19 AM »
Damn I thought this BBS was a Cosmopolitan free area!!!

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
Avril Lavigine
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2005, 08:30:00 AM »
Originally posted by rpm
I'd definitely hit it.  Diablo if you've never made it with a crazy chick, you don't know what you're missing.  The best sex you will ever have is with a crazy chick. Just listen to Tom Leykis.

I have been with a psycho.  That's why I said Avril was a Quebecoise.  The girl/psycho I was with was one.

No thank you sir, never again.  There is no sex good enough that would make me want more of that.  It was basically..."come here"*awesome sex*"get the hell outta my life!" followed by a  feable attempt at an apology everyday for about 4 weeks.

No thanks.
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Avril Lavigine
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2005, 08:38:57 AM »
I think the "10 second" trick is the time it takes to pull out your wallet and hand over your credit card.  :D

dago
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
Avril Lavigine
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2005, 12:18:01 PM »

sand

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
Avril Lavigine
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2005, 12:25:13 PM »
u guys know she's canadian right?  That means she says abute and her head bobbles when she talks.

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
Avril Lavigine
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2005, 12:29:21 PM »
Originally posted by Gunslinger
u guys know she's canadian right?  That means she says abute and her head bobbles when she talks.

Yeah... but maybe they'll let us trade Celine Dion for her. ;)
sand

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ouchytheclown.com
Avril Lavigine
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2005, 12:59:17 PM »
Originally posted by DiabloTX
I have been with a psycho.  That's why I said Avril was a Quebecoise.  The girl/psycho I was with was one.

No thank you sir, never again.  There is no sex good enough that would make me want more of that.  It was basically..."come here"*awesome sex*"get the hell outta my life!" followed by a  feable attempt at an apology everyday for about 4 weeks.

No thanks.

You have dated SOB too??? First Eskimo, now you???

Damn, how many others has there been?

And what kind of a filthy animal ARE you, SOB?? Is there anyone you won't copulate with???

:mad:

Offline Regular

• Nickel Member
Avril Lavigine
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2005, 01:58:31 PM »
Someone post that pic of her in high school when she was going through a whigger phase. It was funny she had her braided.lol

I lost that pic.