Author Topic: This game can tend to get to you....  (Read 1351 times)

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
This game can tend to get to you....
« on: April 18, 2005, 08:02:48 PM »
...if you dont laugh at your dumb, crapy flying and stupid mistakes once in a while.

I've made lots of them, and I doubt anyone can count high enough to count them all.

So I took some of my vairous mistakes and made a Movie out of them.

Hope you like! :D

TeH SucK

Morph
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline o0Stream140o

• Silver Member
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2005, 08:14:28 PM »
Better ;)

Offline damnname

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2005, 09:02:35 PM »
Nice film

Offline ImNutz

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2005, 01:21:18 AM »
im with ya///yea im a NOOB and i scream it loudly and CLEAR for all to hear...i even seen vets get shot down by my guns why because they have a bad day which is a GOOD day for me hehehehe heres to less than 100 fighter perk point holders <> :aok

Offline g00b

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2005, 01:38:29 AM »
that's the worst you can do?:D

g00b

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2005, 01:42:11 AM »
Originally posted by ImNutz
im with ya///yea im a NOOB and i scream it loudly and CLEAR for all to hear...i even seen vets get shot down by my guns why because they have a bad day which is a GOOD day for me hehehehe heres to less than 100 fighter perk point holders <> :aok

hehe, in 2.5 years of AH i have never reached over 300 perks for fighters.

that was AH1, my average in AH2 is between 50-150. :)

*raises glass to tex*
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2005, 09:31:31 AM »
Originally posted by o0Stream140o
Better ;)

:D

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2005, 09:33:45 AM »
If you can't laugh at your own dumb, crappy flying and stupid mistakes, whose can you laugh at?

Oh, yeah, we can laugh at Morph's.  HAHA!

-- Todd/Leviathn

Offline JB73

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2005, 10:45:18 AM »

LOL jk, was going to razz you for a sec about the film you got of mine, but like i said a bunch of times, im in no rush, but i am curious how it looks.
I don't know what to put here yet.

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2005, 11:21:25 AM »
Who's the song by?
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2005, 12:05:15 PM »
Originally posted by JB73

LOL jk, was going to razz you for a sec about the film you got of mine, but like i said a bunch of times, im in no rush, but i am curious how it looks.

I actually have about 5 or 6 projects going. Some are a conglomerate of sorts, others are from single films such as Todds B5N or whatever it was that he put up. I haven't worked on that.

The longer I take sometimes the better they come out. Or it could be the other way around. If I think of something for one I'll go mess with it.

Yours is tough JB, mostly because the song you want to use, which is a good song, is so short... And your film is quite long. So there's alot of editing. And if the editing doesnt look sequenchial , then it come out looking like a hack job from Windows Movie Maker. I keep playing with it and changing things, so its coming along.

Moot, the song is from 3 Doors Down-I hate everything about you.

I'm sure you can see some connection involved in the somg selection. As I usually try to do.

Offline JB73

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2005, 12:08:44 PM »
it is a cool song, but if you have something else in mind, use you artistic freedoms ; ) ... though i'd guess synching the scenes up with the song, you'd have to start all over again huh LOL

the more i think  about it though, i think you have to stick with that song. it is SO fitting, i am my own worst enemy, i fly like that so much i just get myself into trouble LMAO ; )

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2005, 12:12:49 PM »
I know what you mean about that.

I see 10-20 reds.... "I CAN TAKE THEM!!!" Yeah I took em alright. haha Took their bullets! :P

Its my grand masta evil plan I've come up with. They can only kill me soooo many times before they're out of ammo and I have my revenge!:mad: :D

Offline JB73

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2005, 12:14:46 PM »
Originally posted by Morpheus
They can only kill me soooo many times before they're out of ammo and I have my revenge!:mad: :D
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i have thought that in fights LMAO

guy in a yak kills me, kills another then vulches me, he's GOTTA be bingo soon and then i PWN him!!111!!11

NOT

lol

Offline Howitzer

• Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2005, 12:24:33 PM »
Originally posted by Morpheus
I know what you mean about that.

I see 10-20 reds.... "I CAN TAKE THEM!!!" Yeah I took em alright. haha Took their bullets! :P

Its my grand masta evil plan I've come up with. They can only kill me soooo many times before they're out of ammo and I have my revenge!:mad: :D

I know what you guys mean by this.  I'll have a good night where I've built up a lot of confidence, then the next night I will just be itching to play the game thinking I'm some sort of God.  So I'll up an f6f or an fm2 and blaze away into the big red sea.  I won't bother climbing either, 5k is all you need in a turny plane.  So there they are, a spit and a p51... they are at 10k, but its alright, I'll make um overshoot then kill them.  Get engaged in a turn fight with the spit, all the while dodging bnz attempts from the 51.  Then, all of the sudden a 190 flies by, then a ki84... oh man, now I'm 4 on 1.  Then 5 on 1.... whats that noise?  Sounds like a hailstorm...  

Story ends with Howie going down in a hail of bullets from all directions, sort of like an airborne ending to Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.  I think I took the spit's aileron as a souvenir, but its little consolation, because sitting in the tower with an aileron isn't much different than sitting there with your thumb in your butt.  :D