Author Topic: SEdrKill  (Read 1922 times)

Offline Clifra Jones

• Silver Member
DrKill makes the SE look bad again
« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2005, 11:14:47 AM »
This guy is really making your squad look bad. He mouthed off on range channel at one my squad leader last night just for turning a carrier away from inbound buffs.

We always are glad to see the SE's in the area where we are flying but this guy is just a pain in the arse.

This is one Bish I will never come to help and will laugh when he gets shot down.

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
SEdrKill
« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2005, 11:37:59 AM »
Originally posted by Howitzer

As far as Chi trash talking, I've seen him do it many times, and I can see its in jest, but frankly if he is upset about the type of replies he receives from that trash talking, I'm afraid I don't have much sympathy for that.  Don't smack the beehive if you don't think you'll like what'll come out.  Just my opinion on that one, no offense meant by it.

Howitzer,  if you can not understand or comprehend the meaning of my posts in this thread then you have not learned anymore about  online multiplayer WW2 flight Sims than that 2 Weeker that just signed up 1 minute ago.........Just my opinion on that one, no offense meant by it either....... lemmings

~S~
TC
« Last Edit: May 07, 2005, 11:42:08 AM by TequilaChaser »
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline SlvrStr70

• Zinc Member
SEdrKill
« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2005, 05:00:49 AM »
Just to let all of you know, my game ID is SEslvrst (pronounced Silver Star).
SEdrkill is NOT a good representation of the SE's and SEcobobo will be taking care of the problem. As far as the SE's being all talk, if we are not in a mission you can call us into DA anytime, we my not win in DA but we will give you a good run for your money. The SE's try as a rule try to help out any bish that needs it. We have even been known to do nothing but supply missions just so the other bish squads can continue their attack missions. We are constantly learning and in some ways getting better.

Please do not judge our squad but one bad member or any of our bad former members.

Hope to fly with all of you bish's in MA soon and kick some knit and rook arse.

SEslvrst

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
SEdrKill
« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2005, 09:40:17 AM »
If someone is being offensive, isn`t that what the channel 6 thingy is for? Seems pretty simple.
  Never could figure the DA thingy out that so many seems to be all wrapped up in. Good place for jet races when the MA is down and for practicing maneuvers I guess. Other than that, you can have it. Not into quake or arcade crap.
  The SEs are a relatively new squad. They are having fun and bobo seems to be doing a good job. I`m not into some of the tactics used, but Hey, it`s not my choice. Fun, I think, would be the main thing here. It`s a game gents.
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline odie202

• Copper Member
SEdrKill
« Reply #49 on: May 08, 2005, 09:48:25 AM »
Boy, this is gonna leave a mark on somebody:rofl

Offline cav58d

• Gold Member
SEdrKill
« Reply #50 on: May 09, 2005, 02:11:53 AM »
SEgunnr...You are the man....I think howi said it before, but you sure have a lot of guts jumping in here yourself in between most of the AH community...people like you make this game as great as it is...

I appreciate your "chat" with drkill.....im not suprised he wont DA me...i didn't expect it.....I didnt expect this threat to grow as big as it did...but now that the voice of the community is out there, i'd really consider reviewing DRKILL with the senior members of your squad and figuring out if he is the image people will think of when you think SE....hopefully the guy can shape up and become a respected score potato to get your SE's in top squad ranks lol..but if not, just something to think about......as usual, what the hell do i know....

later

cav
<S> Lyme

Sick Puppies II

412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline jaxxo

• Silver Member
SEdrKill
« Reply #51 on: May 09, 2005, 02:49:30 PM »
huh..he seemed like a likeable guy to me..he's new and enthusiastic for sure...a combo that irritates vets sometimes..we've all been there though.

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
SEdrKill
« Reply #52 on: May 09, 2005, 03:30:21 PM »
Dang newbies!!:p
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
SEdrKill
« Reply #53 on: May 09, 2005, 03:42:13 PM »
Group HUG!!!!

*hurlin*

Offline EagleEyes

• Silver Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/bassim
SEdrKill
« Reply #54 on: May 09, 2005, 03:48:18 PM »
SEdrkill is no longer with the SE's.  He is now a member of the 31st Bomber Barons.  Ill try to keep an eye on him and make sure he doesnt say or do anything stupid.  After all id rather fight friends then enemies!!

Egle31st
Joedog31

GL IV./JG4 for Red Storm Krupp Steel
***The Flying Circus*** MA
334th FS "The Eagles" - FSO

Offline Heretic

• Nickel Member
SEdrKill
« Reply #55 on: May 09, 2005, 10:28:40 PM »
Howdy Cav,

Thanks man!  Wow,  I've never been publicly applauded before.   I sincerly appreciate it.    

At the time I spoke with our CO and he spoke with Drkill.   Problem settled.   Well......................now we aren't  Bish anymore.
LOL!!  Go figure!  No it wasn't your quarrel either.    Long story best left untold.  I do hope to reamin buds with everyone that is or was a SE.  That means you too Bobo!

A few of the guys joined the 31st Bomber Barons to them.   A great squad.      The rest of us went to the dark side and supposedly squad vote was for Knights.    So, I now have to change my green light saber for a red one.    

Theres talk of rotating the squad thru the three countries.   You very well may see us as Rooks soon.    We shall see what happens in the months to come.      I'm just along for the ride and what a crazy ride it has been.    Its just one big soap opera!

Take care Cav.....................
Gunner

Offline airbumba

• Silver Member
SEdrKill
« Reply #56 on: May 09, 2005, 10:52:36 PM »
Originally posted by AWMac
Group HUG!!!!

*hurlin*

Please , no!  This BBS is already pingin out on the gayometer. I think most of us have had enough of grown men sending 'wubs you' messages back and forth, and male to male flirting, .....so please don't mention 'group hug', please for the love of God man!!!
I used to be a fatalist,
but that part of me died.

Offline Heretic

• Nickel Member
SEdrKill
« Reply #57 on: May 09, 2005, 11:00:45 PM »
airbumba,

come here buddy.  A little group hug is good for all.   LOL!!

Oh  man.    :rofl

wubs you too pookie pie.

see ya up in the air.          

The above is just to annoy you a tad bit.

I couldn't resist.

Offline airbumba

• Silver Member
SEdrKill
« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2005, 10:59:18 AM »
Originally posted by SEgunner
airbumba,

come here buddy.  A little group hug is good for all.   LOL!!

Oh  man.    :rofl

wubs you too pookie pie.

see ya up in the air.          

The above is just to annoy you a tad bit.

I couldn't resist.

No problem, it was meant tongue in cheek anyway....AH GAWD!!!

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAN!!..DID I SAY TONGUE????

...cough...yech....awww jeeeeeezzzzz. Would ya look at that huh!!!

;)
I used to be a fatalist,
but that part of me died.