Author Topic: Why the Arabs cheered  (Read 1558 times)

Offline Snoopi

• Zinc Member
Why the Arabs cheered
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2001, 01:35:00 PM »
Originally posted by batdog:
Hey Snoopie why dont you get your head out of your bellybutton and wake up. Jesus, people like you make me sick. The United States does MORE for various nations around the world than ANY other. We foot out more hard cash that ANY other nation. In major disasters we are ALWAYS there. We make our mistakes but anybody that paints us as some arrogent tyranical power can diddly off. People like YOU most likely set back and justified Hitlers march though Europe... after all the allies brought it on thier selfs with the treaty of Versailles correct? Pearl Harbor happened due to America's trade policies w/Japan nodoubt as well correct. Go burn an American flag and STFU.

xBAT

Nice language...

You read too much into my post.
I meant EXACTLY what I posted and nothing more.

-No.. Pearl Habor was not caused by the U.S.
-WW2 was started by scumball lunatics.. but the conditions in which they was able to get to power in Germany were caused by the Versailles treaty.

Yeah the U.S. does help people out around the world.
I have personally spent a lot of time travelling and consider U.S. Citizens to be great in general.

No the U.S. is not a tyrannical power.

But U.S. Policy, no matter what the initial intent, has caused a lot of problems in some countries, especially for the average, innocent people in those countries.
As soon as you pick sides in a conflict between 2 other parties, don't be surprised when one side gets mad at you.

Unless you spend time doing relief work in foreign countries you most likely will never understand. What you see on the news and what most people are told is not the whole story.

But..None of this in any way condones or excuses what happened.
Terrorists are scum and should be eliminated.
If done correctly, the terrorist groups will no longer have anyone angry enough that they can brainwash and recruit.

Like I said:
"U.S. Government:
Get the bastards who did this and then start changing the way you deal with some countries otherwise it will probably happen again."

We don't ever want this to happen again.
Canadians (and a lot more nations) will be there to help prevent it.

As for the U.S. Flag.. I temporarily have 1 flying beside my Canadian one on my home. Both at 1/2 mast..

[ 09-13-2001: Message edited by: Snoopi ]