Author Topic: Sing along with Gman!! Backup vocals by F4UDOA!  (Read 1732 times)

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
Sing along with Gman!! Backup vocals by F4UDOA!
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2000, 02:53:00 AM »
Lol Santa I LIKE it!

But before I throw the campaign sign up in my front yard, I'll need to know a bit more.

Give us some more detail about your platform. Don't pull any punches... legions of followers, potentially millions, are hanging on your every word.

Tell it like it is. Tell it like it *could* be under a world dominated by Santa!

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2000, 05:27:00 AM »
Well, first of all it goes like this...

The world will be free from opression when the last [insert religious athority] is hung from a tree in his own intestines.

This will not only prove to be a lot of fun; it'll last for a while too. I've planned family picnics ofr everyone during these events, and Colosseum will be rebuilt and will feature new Lion Vs [insert person not in favour of me] games. Bread and entertainment for everyone.

To get there, my nanobots will slowly manipulate the DNA of world leaders, turning them into my puppets and then once pwoer has been transferred consuming their brains, leaving them with as much wit as the average Jerry Springer guest.

Once in power, there'll be a war in the Middle East featuring new Kurt Tank designs and standard LW planes vs allied opportunists. This to check out the fidelity of the AH fm. Modern jets will be deemed property of StSantaian air force only, and wars in general will be as pleasant and gentle as the plague. Of course, they will never affect any of my chosen ones; escept make their bank accounts grow thanks to increased arms sales.

A new religion will be introduced; Nirfur, God Of All Things Yellow And Furry And He Who Decides What Is Yellow And Furry will be the new God. Replacement gods will be NoOne and his sone NoBody. Belongers to Nirfurism will be referred to as Furriners and of course this religion will be forced upon everyone.

Nirfur is a petty little cruel god - but that's because it makes it easier to explain why evil exists, should any gullible individual have the nerve to ask.

I've also decided that I don't need 5 billion people on earth, so 3 billion will be killed, slaughtered and converted to food for the plebeian masses. The majority of the rest will serve as assistants of the ruling class - i.e providing them with luxury, material wealth and of course a selected few also comapny in bed.

Warbirders shall be forced to play WB for 12 hours a day in a Death Tournament, with 2v2's where the losers are sacrificed to Nirfur. When only two remain, they'll fight each other. The loser gets to be fertilizer for tulips, and the winner a gigolo for those of the ruling class with a sexual preference to the same gender.

Acs High pilots will make up the main bulk of the ruling class, with 9./JG54 on the top.

I have some additional ideas, but gotta finish these nanobots first.

------------------
StSanta
9./JG 54 "Grünherz"
while(!bishRookQueue.isEmpty() && loggedOn()){
30mmDeathDIEDIEDIE(bishRookQueue.removeFront());
System.out.println("LW pilots are superior");
myPlane.performVictoryRoll();
}

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2000, 09:48:00 AM »
Nash, F4U pretty much lost any credibility he had _with me_ when he made his post accusing George Bush Sr using his CIA contacts to rig the election in Florida.

He is a foamer; he can't debate without falling into the mudslinging, name calling and fact-twisting mode that he always accuses others of using.

Which brings to mind your "charges" against me in the "Sec of State" thread. I see you didn't answer my reply there. I suspect you had me thoroughly confused with someone else. At least I hope so, since you are one of the few "libs" around here that can debate in a rational manner.

As far as Gman...well, that's the fastest I've seen F4 lose his cool (so far). Yes, I laugh easily and often.

[This message has been edited by Toad (edited 11-24-2000).]
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2000, 10:30:00 AM »
Yah, yer right - I *did* confuse you with someone else in my earlier reply to you, actually  

I still could (and may) answer your reply as to those issues... but when I realized my error I thought, ahhh screw it  

Sorry bud.

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2000, 11:25:00 AM »
....but back to the thread hijacking.

Santa - after careful consideration and much deep introspection.... I'm going to have to offer you my full support. Yours is evidence of a brilliant political mind, encompassing the broader issues while touching the hearts and souls of the masses.

Quite frankly, while reading your platform, I openly wept... And I haven't done this since getting shot down by Nath once.

SANTA FOR WORLD DICTATOR - 2001.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2000, 11:49:00 AM »
Well, Santa is probably better looking than Hitler, Stalin or Mao.....

but that would be about the only difference I see so far.  
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

LJK Raubvogel

« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2000, 08:09:00 PM »
Santa....if you tell me alcohol and cannabis are state-subsidized, you can count on my support  

------------------
LJK_Raubvogel
LuftJägerKorps

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2000, 10:07:00 PM »
Vogel: for the ruling class, all drugs are free  

------------------
StSanta
9./JG 54 "Grünherz"
while(!bishRookQueue.isEmpty() && loggedOn()){
30mmDeathDIEDIEDIE(bishRookQueue.removeFront());
System.out.println("LW pilots are superior");
myPlane.performVictoryRoll();
}

Offline mrfish

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2000, 10:12:00 AM »
i have a cat named pouncer

Offline Lance

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2000, 11:12:00 AM »
Hey GMan, what NPPL team do you play for?  I used to play for the Houston Heat in '95 when we won the national amateur title.  Were you playing back then?

Gordo

Offline Gman

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2000, 12:49:00 PM »
Hey Lance.

We started playing in 1995, but only 5 man until 96.  I played for Personal Vendetta.  We won the 5 man in Chicago in 96, but never got higher than 2nd in ten man.  We were always ranked #1 or #2 in 5 man, but usually around #3 or #4 for 10 man.  I remember you guys though, for sure.  We had lots of US guys on the team, like Rob Kerr and Brett Blanca, etc.

I've been off for a year, but my Captain's been playing with Bob Long's guys for the last year.  We're going back onto the circuit in 2001.

Offline Lance

• Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2000, 12:25:00 PM »
Ahh, cool.  Brett played with us on the Heat in '95.  Good guy, drank more than a few tequila shots with him.

Good luck in the 2001 NPPL.  If you see Brett or Rab at any of the tournaments, tell 'em Lance from the Heat said they were pansies.