Author Topic: Bastards in CT tonight  (Read 423 times)

Offline _Ro_

• Zinc Member
Bastards in CT tonight
« on: May 26, 2005, 06:01:21 PM »
487th Lil' Bastards will be in the CT tonight 2200 hrs zulu-5. We'll fly for the Axis out of A1.

Welcome all squid and jarhead types and any others that want to fly for the allies out of A4.

As stated before in a previous post by Shifty, we will be glad to fly PTO's for the Japanese to give USN and USMC squads a adversary. This past Tues. we flew a few sortie with our signiture palne the P-51D, and it is no dog fighter. So we are willing to "bend" for the good of the community as a whole.

I'm not a big fan of the set myself but being humans that we are, we over come and adapt to our surroundings. And try to make it enjoyable for the time it's up.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Re: Bastards in CT tonight
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2005, 07:45:32 PM »
Originally posted by _Ro_
487th Lil' Bastards will be in the CT tonight 2200 hrs zulu-5. We'll fly for the Axis out of A1.
This past Tues. we flew a few sortie with our signiture palne the P-51D, and it is no dog fighter.

welcome to the CT.

and fyi, the p-51 is quite a capable dogfighter.
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
Bastards in CT tonight
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2005, 10:25:34 PM »
It can turn with zeros, to a point. But if you want to flat turn and live you have to enter at just the right moment and right angle and use your ubermenschenflappen well. :)

Offline _Ro_

• Zinc Member
Bastards in CT tonight
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2005, 02:52:47 AM »
Would be a pleasure to learn from ya Shane.

Had a good crowd in the CT last night....Redd and Grits had my numbers last night

Offline SkyWolf

• Nickel Member
Re: Re: Bastards in CT tonight
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2005, 08:59:33 AM »

and fyi, the p-51 is quite a capable dogfighter. [/B]

So is a bulldozer when you are flying it.

Woof

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
Bastards in CT tonight
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2005, 11:08:07 AM »
Originally posted by _Ro_
Would be a pleasure to learn from ya Shane.

Had a good crowd in the CT last night....Redd and Grits had my numbers last night

LOL, Redd is skilled, but as for me, that just proves that everyone gets lucky once in a while.