Author Topic: “Try not to spin around so much the next time you need to throw up.”  (Read 257 times)

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
Was my advice to my five year old daughter at five A.M. as I tucked her back into bed.  Thank goodness for the modern day home carpet shampooer with rotating brushes.  

eskimo

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
LOL..

Whotta picture!

"Daddy, look; I'm a rainbird sprinkler... mummmmpppffff.."
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
It never ends..

Woke up in the middle of the night feeling something wet.  Was sleeping with my 2 year old grand daughter and she had puked a puddle about a half inch or so deep in the bed and I was laying in it.

very unpleasant.

lazs

Offline mosgood

• Silver Member
LOL

That brings back an old memory of when I was 1st grade.  I woke up throwing up and for some reason I couldn't decide whether to throwup on the floor or in the bed, so i took turns ... once on the floor then once in the bed until my mom came running in with a pan.

Offline capt. apathy

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/moviewavs.cgi?Bandits=danger.wav
when we first moved into this house my son was only 4 or 5 and very lost, looking for the bathroom while still more than half asleep.

it wasn't very funny having him thinking he was in the bathroom but actually standing in the hall peeing against my bedroom door. until my wife freaked out and opened the door.  now that was funny.