Author Topic: Instructions on how to get the best enjoyment from an online flight sim:  (Read 2323 times)

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
Instructions on how to get the best enjoyment from an online flight sim:
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2001, 03:24:00 AM »
Ohhhh man this is getting soooooooo soppy. Wait wait... buuuurghhhhhurrrrrrrrrlllllll - thats better.

Rip - lay of those Estrogen tablets - next you'll be wanting me to get you pregnant.

You guys make me really sick - a great dweeb once said (and I quote killa... "KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL"). Its people like him that balance out the left-wing-tree-hugging-pacifist-lesbian-feminist-whale-saving-vegetarian saps like you guys.

Hmmm...
<Vulcan gets out well blooded babey-fur-seal-bashing-club, steps up podium>
...ohhh boyyysssss...

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2001, 07:35:00 AM »

Originally posted by F4UDOA:
I' a little heavy for me this year (180lbs) so maybe I'll get past it in the spring (when I get serious again). Next AH Con we can have the first AH bench meet, hehe.

You're a 180 lbs. benching 315? <S> !  I'm 200 lbs..but hey, at almost 41 years old, I'll take it!  BTW, the Harvey has a so-called 'Gym' but it consists of treadmills, so we'll have to find a gym elsewhere in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area if you want to go lift one day down there..start saving your pennies, the Con is Cool!

The rest of you after F4U's post, ROTFLOL, if I had rules, and boobs, like that, I'd be doing the tango for private parties at $200 bucks a minute!

[This message has been edited by Ripsnort (edited 01-18-2001).]

Offline F4UDOA

• Silver Member
      • http://mywebpages.comcast.net/markw4/index.html
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2001, 08:26:00 AM »
Nuttz,

Yeah, we can go to Chickies any time. I luv that place. Next time you see Joel, tell him he is a "pizza eating bastard". He will know you have been taking to me. He doesn't own that place though, it belongs to Mike and Ted Lescus. Joel used to own the little restaurant. That gym is like a corner bar. I used to spend hours just hanging out there.

Rip,

Yeah I'm compact. I used to do bench meets at the Gym mentioned above. But I stopped when some guy came in at 168LBS and put up 455lbs. It just fried my head. I'm 33 and have been training since high school. Can't wait for the next Con. My next adventure is this though.  http://www.aircombatusa.com/

Feb. 17th. I'll bring the video to the Con. Hope I don't puke.

Later
F4UDOA<S>

[This message has been edited by F4UDOA (edited 01-18-2001).]

Offline BBGunn

• Zinc Member
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2001, 10:23:00 PM »
Good post-gamers need some rules and etiquette to keep in mind.