Author Topic: 1 pedofil less  (Read 313 times)

Offline lada

• Silver Member
1 pedofil less
« on: June 08, 2005, 05:35:51 PM »
Is it just me or there is nothing about prince of Qatar in world media?

I were googling about this and there is absolutly nothing.

So i will explain basics about this story.

Some weeks ago member of royal family of Qatar has been arested in Czech republic for abusing few girls (im not sure if he raped boys as well or not) under age of 15.  Its quite simply... it is illegal here.

So police arested him and started to prepare trail. In that moment minister of justice started to claim, that police must realese him imidietly, coz he will have trail in Qatar. But according czech legal system, top judge dont have to realese him and its not even his duty to do so, if he have that option.

Later on minister of justice has thraaten some guys from court, that they are doing baad baad thing and they should realy release that guy and send him home for trail. However prince of Qatar got 30 months in prison in few days.

Well .. if i were judge, he would be probably headless at this time, but hes lucky. Anyway .... Minister of justice got invitation to police to explain, why did he threaten judges and why did he attempted to imfluence trial :D

If i were police man i would probably put him in to the same grave with our Qatarian princes.

did you have some cases like this in your country, how was that solved ?

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
1 pedofil less
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2005, 05:41:57 PM »
no our media is not allowed to display anything negative about arabs so as we don't look racist and anti-islam.

Offline Pei

• Silver Member
1 pedofil less
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2005, 06:28:04 PM »
Been on the BBC

Offline Gh0stFT

• Silver Member
1 pedofil less
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2005, 06:30:29 PM »
reading your topic i first thought you speak about M.Jackson gone into Jail. lol
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.

Offline Suave

• Gold Member
1 pedofil less
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2005, 07:48:04 AM »
If I understood the news correctly the girls were prostitutes that he paid. But they were still children. I mean at least Rob Lowe's 16y/o prostitute looked like a woman.

Offline mora

• Gold Member
1 pedofil less
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2005, 07:57:10 AM »
Originally posted by Suave
If I understood the news correctly the girls were prostitutes that he paid. But they were still children.

If this is the case, then "pedophile" and "rape" are not the correct terms to use in this case.

Offline Suave

• Gold Member
1 pedofil less
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2005, 08:12:18 AM »
Of course they are. He had sex with children. That is pedophilia and statutory rape.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
1 pedofil less
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2005, 08:24:25 AM »
Originally posted by Gh0stFT
reading your topic i first thought you speak about M.Jackson gone into Jail. lol

should but will never happen ... see #32
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals