Author Topic: GoodBye AH  (Read 5276 times)

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
GoodBye AH
« Reply #105 on: June 18, 2005, 12:23:21 AM »
Out of curiousity, what's the longest "Goodbye, AH!" thread in our history so far? Is this even in the running?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
GoodBye AH
« Reply #106 on: June 18, 2005, 12:51:32 AM »
By itself or cumulatively?  Because if you take the sum total of RAM's "I quit" threads, it would crash some servers.  And that's just with his first messages and no replies!

-- Todd/Leviathn

Offline 38ruk

• Gold Member
      • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
GoodBye AH
« Reply #107 on: June 18, 2005, 01:07:17 AM »
Originally posted by 2bighorn
Go to the first post in this thread. Can you disapprove him? No, you can't, it was opinion about moderation, statement about rubber bullet effect (which was/is a known bug and affect some)

if rubber bullets where a bug , it would effect everyone in the game not just a some.  

But anyways <> sniper GL in whatever you decide to do <> 38

Offline sniper68

• Nickel Member
GoodBye AH
« Reply #108 on: June 18, 2005, 01:20:05 AM »
ya well i figured that part out last night atleast had a worm in my modem,

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
GoodBye AH
« Reply #109 on: June 18, 2005, 10:01:26 AM »
Originally posted by Dead Man Flying
By itself or cumulatively?  Because if you take the sum total of RAM's "I quit" threads, it would crash some servers.  And that's just with his first messages and no replies!

-- Todd/Leviathn

Good point.

OK, just the longest single continuous thread. What's the record for saying "Goodbye"?  Is it the famous "two weeks"?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Jish102

• Copper Member
GoodBye AH
« Reply #110 on: June 19, 2005, 03:09:42 PM »
:lol  I laugh at this thread...

Anyways Sniper hate to see you go and hope to see you back someday
MA: Irish
71 Sqn

Offline GreenCloud

• Silver Member
GoodBye AH
« Reply #111 on: June 20, 2005, 08:45:16 PM »
well..........

again...all you who "think" i atacked or whatever..

POST IT.......... QUOTE IT.....where do I attack??..

Im AGAIN..............calling out somone who is LYING/mistating...and bashing the game unfairly/unjustly..I dont give a crap about who it is..its not personal

SO...Im holding back still..all the name calling at me..Is funny..Cant attack my Facts?...so try to attck my character??lololl..

Please....Lets Do this...Quote me..show me where im wrong so I can be better.   But when you cant..alot of you look like fools.

Offline sniper68

• Nickel Member
GoodBye AH
« Reply #112 on: June 20, 2005, 09:02:32 PM »
how am i lieing BGB the ONLY WAY IN HELL you could tell me i am str8 out lying is if u came and played on my computer and saw nothin wrong then and only then could u say i am lying.

Online Lazerr

• Platinum Member
GoodBye AH
« Reply #113 on: June 20, 2005, 09:09:05 PM »
I just don't care to argue with you anymore, but my thoughts are still the same.

Offline 1redrum

• Nickel Member
GoodBye AH
« Reply #114 on: June 20, 2005, 09:27:42 PM »
This is a forum for a GAME called aces high,or should he change the name too tulips high.

aint that the truth,,lol

{TO THE TUNE OF RAWHIDE}trollin,trollin,trollin,keep those dweebs a'trollin,though this thread is swollen,,,TROLLIN
« Last Edit: June 20, 2005, 09:38:24 PM by 1redrum »
Major EaglePoo

"No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him.W. A. Nance

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
GoodBye AH
« Reply #115 on: June 20, 2005, 10:08:23 PM »
lolololololol..linguine spine

sounds like a little kid who cant take it in the sand box of life

come running to the BBs to say Good bye!!..sniff snifff...sniffle

listing reasons as channel 200 is a cry baby tactic

liek a girl is weak

all this because he stated reasons he wasnt enjoying it anymore.  you didnt like the reasons and took at as personal vendetta against your beloved game...so you put on your AH savior cape and came to its rescue.  

all and all, the above are weak, but perception is reality...and those were all snide comments to attack the poster and HIS reasons not having fun, all because you dont agree with HIS reasons for not having fun anymore.  seems you are saying, if you dont have a problem with different things, why should other people?  it seems that is the case...everyone else is not you...everyone has their own opinions...sorry you fail to realize that.  the way i percieve it anyways.:aok
Karma, it follows you every where you go...

++The Blue Knights++

Offline 6GunUSMC

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
      • http://www.fasteasynet.com
GoodBye AH
« Reply #116 on: June 21, 2005, 09:05:50 AM »
Drink the Kool-Aid BGB, it's good for you.

Offline FBRaptor

• Copper Member
      • http://www.freebirdshome.us
GoodBye AH
« Reply #117 on: June 21, 2005, 10:30:12 AM »
Holy cow this thing just keeps going and going. Kill it now!!!! please!!!!!:D

« Last Edit: June 21, 2005, 10:47:33 AM by FBRaptor »

Offline GreenCloud

• Silver Member
GoodBye AH
« Reply #118 on: June 21, 2005, 03:05:03 PM »
holy crap..how hard is this?

Sniper..i said lying/exagerationg.(that means either one or another..you pik).......

(example..."I cant talk on 200 for more then 10 minutes without getting muted")...you wanna explain this?..are you lying ...or exagerating...Actaully dont explain it..I dont care..its too late

1) ..rubber Bullets...THATS NOT THIS GAME..HELLO Internet?

2) Porked GVS..Flight Models..........You want me to explain this?.

3)Channel 200......thats called ...SELF RESTRAINT

"They didn't contrbute anything helpful to the discussion. Bgb asked a few questions and it seems sniper should have just apologized about what he said about the game that was untrue.

Morph, please read at least most of what is going on.
BGB doesn't have a problem with sniper not liking the game.
BGB has a problem with some of sniper's lies about the game.
You are a great example of a bad post."

Killnu..thats not bad..its pretty easy to take text out of context ; )

Opinions are different then FACTS..Facts Are he either LIED or exagerated..which either way puts this game in an UNFAIR light to others who may be new to it...

6gun..you got somthn to say incitefull?

One more time for the folks who either dont read the posts or have ADD...Its fine if you wan t quit the game..personal reasons..gameplay..ect...BUT when you say its the games faults and unplayable..rubber..pork FM's..La7s..ect....ect...You will be put to the fire to explain these statements....Does anybody here stand by what they say?..Or is this just drive by puke fest?
If there are such huge problems as LAzer says...LETS FIX THEM..with FACTS FILMS..TECH info...

or lets just say...This game is horrible...Im out!!!!!!!lololol

Offline Ted Strykker

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
GoodBye AH
« Reply #119 on: June 21, 2005, 03:11:51 PM »
BgB has just been nominated the biggest Dolt ever....

It must be hard too have time too play this game,post on this forum and still have time too play your Harpsicord .