Author Topic: GoodBye AH  (Read 5277 times)

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
GoodBye AH
« Reply #135 on: June 22, 2005, 06:46:40 AM »
Kermit...

Morph, again, when i said read, i meant to understand as well.

Do you want to show me where you think I don't understand what I'm talking about?

From your last post, you are assuming many things.

See, here is where you need to be careful. Because with the statement you made above. You are assuming I myself do not understand. You fail to offer examples of where I am making these assumptions. Rather than giving examples you make an elementry statement and stumble along to another.

The questions you think bgb had in his mind are a great example.

What in the name of holly hell are you talking about?

The only questions I've listed are the questions I have asked BGB. Please, stop whatever drug or drugs you are doing for at least one post.

Please... Show me where I relisted questions that BGB asked... Or think he had.

Assumptions are great places for mistakes.

Yeah, I'd say that's a good way of thinking. Words I actually live by on a daily basis. Words you should think harder about next time you start writing anything. But yet you make a statement and fail to back it up with anything to solidify it. I can say own a shiny new P51 mustang. But would you beleive me until I saw some sort of eviedence backing my statement up?

Read and use critical thinking, it's a process of thinking taught in elementary school.

You will have to try much harder youngster. From what I've seen you type out... I would bet that my 4 year old nephew can hold a better conversation than you.
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
GoodBye AH
« Reply #136 on: June 22, 2005, 07:06:58 AM »
Do you beleive..we have a problem with rubber bullets..channel 200..Porked FMs and GVS?
If you dont agree..then you will understand why defending this game would be in order
If you do agree..then why do you play?

I have had numorous problems with lag. Lag is often mistaken by many for rubber bullets. Hitech has stated many times in the past that all hits on a plane count. How long it takes for the hits to be sent to the server and then back to you again is a different story.

I've watched my squadmates explode or ignite in flames with no enemies around for sectors. Not more than 2 weeks ago Leviathn, while flying in a tempest near me, exploded into flames 2 minutes after deacking a field with me. Anyone shooting Levi 2 minutes ealier would have sworm up and down about rubber bullets... Had they not stuck around long enough to wait out the results of their hits.
Not long after that I lost an engine on my 38. Which was probably due to an ack hit I took deacking that field 2 minutes before.

Do I think there is a problem? Yes I do. With rubber bullets? No I do not.

The problem lies through out the internet. It is something that Hitech can't control though, it is frustrating at times. Hence Snipers post.

Porked FM's? Who am I to say unless I've flown a real P38? I've flown real planes before and I can say that the game mirrors the real thing probably as close as any other game out there.

Then again. Who are you to say its not porked? Have you ever flown a real P38? Nik? Typhoon?

But, we're all given the same FM to play with. So even if it isnt as accurate as real life, we are all still playing with the same ball and bat.

Blasting the game as you leave shows little class....

Hmm, so blasting them back is an example of class? Pot meet Kettle.

Offline DipStick

• Gold Member
      • http://www.theblueknights.com
GoodBye AH
« Reply #137 on: June 22, 2005, 08:06:03 AM »
Cya Sniper. Was this the send off you were hoping for? ;)

Now you have a reason to come back soon. Shake the rust off and shoot down BGB repeatedly. :D

Offline 1redrum

• Nickel Member
GoodBye AH
« Reply #138 on: June 22, 2005, 10:35:49 AM »
i think you have all missed the real important lesson we have learned here,that ht favors certain individuals,it is obvious that the same rules do not apply to everyone,and if u critisize this game you will be jumped by the hoards of sickafants.this post will probly get me banned but it needs said,,,nune of you have any class,,,
and congrats sniper on the troll to end all trolls hell you even landed HT on this one,,,,,,musta been the right  bait at the right time
« Last Edit: June 22, 2005, 12:07:05 PM by 1redrum »
Major EaglePoo

"No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him.W. A. Nance

Offline FuBaR

• Nickel Member
GoodBye AH
« Reply #139 on: June 22, 2005, 10:36:50 AM »
:rofl :rofl :aok :rofl :rofl

Offline Alpo

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Silver Member
GoodBye AH
« Reply #140 on: June 22, 2005, 10:57:12 AM »
Originally posted by 1redrum
i think you have all missed the real important lesson we have learned here

some of us more than others apparently  :lol
SkyKnights Fighter Group -CO-
R.I.P.  SKDenny 02/03/1940 - 02/19/2012

Offline badcow

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
GoodBye AH
« Reply #141 on: June 22, 2005, 12:00:13 PM »
Amen 1Redrum.

airCOW Shills:aok

Offline GreenCloud

• Silver Member
GoodBye AH
« Reply #142 on: June 22, 2005, 01:29:06 PM »
lol moprphy you prove my point.

we all play with the same ball and bat..

but 1 guy just cant handle it anymnore ..and blames the game

"This is a game... That we pay to play. We pay to play it because we enjoy playing it. Its not real life. Its a game. And when it starts to bother you, and you stop enjoying it... Why would you continue to play it?

The thing that amazed me was Hitech agreeing with you and your flaming crap. Rather than being worried about losing Snipers' 15 dollars a month or what a long time paying customer thought.

Do I think Hitech or anyone else should kiss snipers ass, in hopes that he'll reconsider leaving? No."

LOLOL...

Please...Please ...Hitech agreed with me that..

1) Channel 200 is not some nazi channel you cant talk on...

2) FMs and GVs arent "Porked" so as poster exclaims

3) Rubber bullets..YA we went thru this 50 frikn times..INTERNET

So you got the owner defending hi sgame?..wow..what a suprise

Morph..if you dont like the game quit...dont throw LYING/EXAGERATING stones as you leave...yes..very classy

and morphy..I woudl like to call...LIAR/ or LARGE exagerations on you now..
"Do I think there is a problem? Yes I do. With rubber bullets? No I do not"...................lololoolol olo..thsi is funny..ou mena you dotn agree with Rubber bullets?

You blow up with no nme around for sectors??..was this a disco?..come on....Lmfao..you are bringing great eveidnce to this

If this is a troll..his bridge collapsed on him

Offline badcow

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
GoodBye AH
« Reply #143 on: June 22, 2005, 02:44:18 PM »
I have never complained about it before because it is rare and I  don't expect perfection for $15 a month, but I have experienced exactly what Morph has described regarding late hits from bullets. I do not bring any evidence or proof of this, but I know that I am niether lying or exagerating, and that is enough for me. Morph's word for it that it happened is also good enough for me and I don't even know the guy. That's because it has happened to me. As far as evidence is concerned, I suspect that that my corraboration alone may not be good enough for some, but then I also suspect that any film evidence someone may now post would likely be attacked as well, given that Morph's statements about it have already been unfairly characterized by BGB as  exaggerations or  lies, and BGB brings no 'evidence' that he has done either.

airCOW  Shillelagh

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
GoodBye AH
« Reply #144 on: June 22, 2005, 02:58:52 PM »
YA we went thru this 50 frikn times..INTERNET

so, just because it is the interent, that means it is still fun when it happens?  please...dont matter why, it still sucks.
Karma, it follows you every where you go...

++The Blue Knights++

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
GoodBye AH
« Reply #145 on: June 22, 2005, 04:01:50 PM »

Are you blind? Or do you just read what you want to read?

Go back to any one of my posts in here and show me where I was agreeing with Sniper and his accusations against the game.

The point you have yet to get through your thick head is that it doesnt matter what you say, what Hitech says, or anyone else for that matter. Sniper is going to leave regardless. So why not just close your big mouth for once?

You call him out for lack of class.

I havent seen you demonstrate a bit of class yet.

Offline Kermit de frog

• Gold Member
      • LGM Films
GoodBye AH
« Reply #146 on: June 22, 2005, 10:09:45 PM »
Morph, all you have shown to me is angry and belittling of me.

Besides, don't assume BGB is trying to have Sniper's thoughts controlled.  Assumptions are where most mistakes happen.  Even if you think that is the case, then say that you think so along with a reason that merits truth.  Otherwise, just walk away from this if you don't want to participate in a discussion.  And hold off on the name calling and disrespect from now on.
Time's fun when you're having flies.

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
GoodBye AH
« Reply #147 on: June 22, 2005, 10:26:37 PM »
Morph, all you have shown to me is angry and belittling of me.

Angry? Hell, this is good comedy for me. I enjoy this very much.

Why in the world would I get angry over what some dink 100's of miles aways is typing to me or anyone else at his computer?

You need to know me better before you make assumptions like that. :)

Assumptions are where most mistakes happen.

I think you should really pay attention to what you say more often. For some reason you think I'm angry. A foolish assumption at best on your part. Sorry.

Besides, don't assume BGB is trying to have Sniper's thoughts controlled.Even if you think that is the case,then say that you think so along with a reason that merits truth.

Ok... hmmm, show me where I said BGB is trying to control anyone?

Have you done much acid? I've seen some pretty burnt out people write better than this. Please try harder. Its embarassing.

Otherwise, just walk away from this if you don't want to participate in a discussion.

Hmmmm. I dont know about you but I can go back and read over what you've wrote again if you'd like. I have a number of times already. And I can say with all honesty, I havent seen a single thing constructive come from you. Its mostly been... "stop calling me names".... "please stop"... "your not being nice"... "I'm going to tell my mommy soon if you dont please stop calling me names".

So in comparison, I will take what you say for what it is. Which is on par with pond scum as far as being useful to this discussion.

And hold off on the name calling and disrespect from now on.

Hmmmm. You might want to go back and read through what I've wrote. I dont seem to remember calling you any names. If you write crap... its crap. Does watermelon smell like roses? No. So why would I compare a terd in the pot to a rose in the garden and say how wonderful it is.

Offline Kermit de frog

• Gold Member
      • LGM Films
GoodBye AH
« Reply #148 on: June 22, 2005, 10:34:39 PM »
Morph, it's okay, stop being angry.

Again, stop with the name calling.

If I were actually next to you, and beat the F#$k out of you, that would accomplish nothing, except get my hands dirty.

STOP with the name calling.  It accomplishes nothing.  Now, please, continue with your argument.
Time's fun when you're having flies.

Offline Mugzeee

• Silver Member
GoodBye AH
« Reply #149 on: June 22, 2005, 10:37:11 PM »
Originally posted by GreenCloud

we all play with the same ball and bat..

Not exactly true. You dont think a low end PC can effect someones game performance?
I thinks you do.
The following quote from another thread.
http://www.hitechcreations.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=141494&referrerid=7566

well..still crappy...no change..

Im getting pissed again..I was going to cancel my accoutn awhile ago..but then I got help from  rayzore..but we couldnt get my remote control comp assit to work..so ..im sitn the same way..

cant attk buffs..cant fly lo to ground..cant get into large furballs..with out hitting teens and singel digit FPS..

I was hoping there were more memebr swith thses problems and we coudl fix them some how..or maybe a real good..help/tweeak videop problem site..but..nope.

LOLOL...

Please...Please ...Hitech agreed with me that..

1) Channel 200 is not some nazi channel you cant talk on.....
Sniper never said that. He said "seems like now adays i cant type anything on 200 without gettin muted every 10 min"
He didn't say they were wrong...he didnt call them names...he simply stated the result he encounters when he uses CH 200.
Should they be squelching him? Likely.
Does he agree with the strictness of the moderators? Probably not.
Is it making him unhappy with the game? Obviously it is. And this falls within your Self appointed accepted excuses for leaving Aces High.
  You dotn liek the game........excuse accepted "

2) FMs and GVs arent "Porked" so as poster exclaims

You Prove they aren’t.
If the Flight Model isnt exactly a mirror of the Real Life counter part, then it is indeed porked. AH flight models aren’t exactly the same as their real life counter part. The simple fact that the Fuel Burn Multiplier changes the literal range of the AC in AH prove that the FM is technically porked. Therefore "Porked". Sniper68 said Porked maps invincibl trees bushes"You said
 "Lie"

Are you serious? Everyone knows that most Maps have glitches and imperfections. Like it or not, this falls under "Porked"

3) Rubber bullets..YA we went thru this 50 frikn times..INTERNET
"Yeah.... sniper said rubber bullets. You said, "LIE"
Now you are retracting your lie?
Please go away. You are a living contradiction to yourself. And you have proven your inclination to be double standardized. A simple search of your threads and posted replies is proof enough to tell any normal thinking person to ignore such nonsense. Consider yourself ignored.
Love MugZ xoxoxo :aok