Author Topic: Rule Number 4.  (Read 392 times)

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Rule Number 4.
« on: June 24, 2005, 07:15:07 AM »
4- Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users and HTC. Flaming or abusing users is not tolerated.

Can I flame and abuse myself?

I'm an arrogant, insidious, slacking, bald ugly poster who has no manners, speaks more of himself than others, and worse yet, I actually LIKE president Bush (but not some of his policies) :)

I just want to know the boundary of which I post, sort of like marking the territory with a lift of the proverbial leg, so as to not penetrate the boundary of others. :D

Offline Leslie

• Gold Member
Rule Number 4.
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2005, 07:31:46 AM »
Everyone has to start somewhere.  Don't think of it as work.  The thing to remember is to relax and enjoy yourself and have a good time.:D

Les

Offline myelo

• Silver Member
Re: Rule Number 4.
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2005, 07:33:08 AM »
Originally posted by Ripsnort

I'm an arrogant, insidious, slacking, bald ugly poster who has no manners, speaks more of himself than others, and worse yet, I actually LIKE president Bush (but not some of his policies)

Posts telling us stuff we already know would fall under the spam rule.
myelo
Bastard coated bastard, with a creamy bastard filling

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Re: Re: Rule Number 4.
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2005, 07:53:51 AM »
Originally posted by myelo
Posts telling us stuff we already know would fall under the spam rule.

:eek:

Offline RightF00T

• Silver Member
Rule Number 4.
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2005, 10:04:25 AM »
So if we quoted this post in another thread while arguing with you...I wonder if that would still be flaming...because in fact you said it? :D

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
Rule Number 4.
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2005, 10:10:02 AM »
Gay... yah missed 'Gay Pirate', Rip.

Oh, and 'Bald', too. 'Bald' should be in there.

whups.. I see it IS in there.

But, Gay.. that's GOTTA be on the list.
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline beet1e

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2005, 11:32:28 AM »
 Self abuse is best done in private. ;)

Offline eagl

• Platinum Member
Rule Number 4.
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2005, 11:35:22 AM »
Beetle,

Your avatar...  It appears to be catching fish by the tail, and then throwing them into the bucket by pushing on a string.  Unintentional, or is it a statement on the state of the fishing industry today? :)
Everyone I know, goes away, in the end.

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2005, 11:43:39 AM »
I'm an arrogant, insidious, slacking, bald ugly poster who has no manners, speaks more of himself than others, and worse yet, I actually LIKE president Bush (but not some of his policies) :)
I'm proud of you Rip. Admitting you have a problem is the 1st step on the road to recovery.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
Rule Number 4.
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2005, 11:50:15 AM »
O Club Anomous
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline ramzey

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2005, 01:22:42 AM »
4- Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users and HTC. Flaming or abusing users is not tolerated.

I just want to know the boundary of which I post, sort of like marking the territory with a lift of the proverbial leg, so as to not penetrate the boundary of others. :D

i belive if i start like that i can flame about you too, if you like

Witha ll respect to you and HTC, i belive Rips you are an arrogant, insidious, slacking, bald ugly poster who has no manners, speaks more of himself than others, and worse yet, and actually im wory about your gheynes, cuz you like president Bush as men.

is that respectfull?

Offline beet1e

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Rule Number 4.
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2005, 05:01:25 AM »
Originally posted by eagl
Beetle,

Your avatar...  It appears to be catching fish by the tail, and then throwing them into the bucket by pushing on a string.  Unintentional, or is it a statement on the state of the fishing industry today? :)
I think it's because the magnet is at the tail end!