Author Topic: Mafia  (Read 2444 times)

Offline Panman

• Copper Member
Mafia
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2005, 06:58:39 PM »
Originally posted by paulieb
Panman, I have a great deal of respect for you as a person and as a virtual pilot, but I'm just really curious as to why you're openly engaging in a vendetta against the Mafia. As you know, we are not strictly an air-to-air outfit , nor are we solely focused on tool shedding. We go where we feel our presence is most needed, whether to distract, feint, or support other ops in a given area or front. Obviously you either consider us a threat when we're up, or you think we're easy targets. I suppose we could consider it a compliment that the Regulators have chosen to devote their time to stopping the Mafia. In any case, we are now aware that the Regulators are hunting us.

Oh, and Morpheus, before you say anything to reply to this, please remember that YOU brought me to the Mafia in the first place, k? Thanks, and a hearty Salute! to you both, as well as 86'er and the rest of the Regulators.

I have alot of respect for a few of the Mafia. Flew with them for a bit . But u have to remember this is war. Mafia wants to hoard attact rooks, well I feel sorry for you.Regulators will be there.MDJOE no ego here , just fact. Milkrunnin rook bases have ended!!!!!:cool:

Offline Mugzeee

• Silver Member
Mafia
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2005, 07:08:46 PM »
Originally posted by Morpheus

Now this is good humor :rofl

Offline Goobman

• Zinc Member
Mafia
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2005, 08:02:26 PM »
Originally posted by paulieb
Goobman, if you're not seeking us out, then all of this is one heckuva coincidence. Rather difficult to believe, especially given how Panman started this thread.

Not exactly a coincidence. You seem to have chosen to hit Rooks....I and my squad are based in Rookland. It seems to me that you and your squad are seeking US out. No one is twisting your arm and making you hit the Rooks every squad night.

Offline 007Rusty

• Gold Member
Mafia
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2005, 09:50:20 PM »
did u read pans 1st post he started this....... lol good hunting to all :aok
C.O. 444TH AIR MAFIA
 WD40 (FS0)

Offline MaddogJoe

• Nickel Member
Mafia
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2005, 09:34:46 AM »
Originally posted by Panman
But u have to remember this is war.  

Wrong again Pan, this is a game. Why would you want to make this personal, grow up will ya.

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Mafia
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2005, 11:45:13 AM »
PanDaMan is just funnin Joe. I know he seems like a ****ing ******* **** sucking mule jockey. But that's what makes him panDAman. :D

If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline Panman

• Copper Member
Mafia
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2005, 12:00:53 PM »
Originally posted by Morpheus
PanDaMan is just funnin Joe. I know he seems like a ****ing ******* **** sucking mule jockey. But that's what makes him panDAman. :D

LMAO Morph u hit the nail on da head:D Don't take much to rattle their cage.:) BTW how much for that fine pice of art???:cool:

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Mafia
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2005, 01:35:31 PM »
haha you can put that on The Regulators site if you so wish!

I give you full rights to it! WOOOWOOO!

Offline haystack

• Zinc Member
Mafia
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2005, 03:10:40 AM »
I wasn't going to get into this but, All I have to say about this whole thing is I flew with a lot of you guys when you were Mafia; Pan, GSofAW, 86er and more. I learned a lot from you all, respected you all, and had a great time. Morpheous brought me into the Mafia, where I am happy to say I still am. I wish we would ALL stop this childish drivel, and get back to flyin and having fun. Regulators, see you in the MA, and whether it's my prettythang goin down in flaming wreckage, or yours (the way I fly, probably mine:)) , I'll have fun doin it. <>
Haystack

Offline DipStick

• Gold Member
      • http://www.theblueknights.com
Mafia
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2005, 10:17:12 AM »
Morph been taking artsy-fartsy lessons from Furby? :lol

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Mafia
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2005, 01:46:25 PM »
i learned furball everything he done know.

Offline Mogex

• Zinc Member
Mafia
« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2005, 07:41:46 AM »
Hey haystack, you didn't even mention me as former Mafia, I am hurt.  And whoever said that the Regs are only air to air is NUTZ!  You know I hate to fly and will GV anytime I can.

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
Mafia
« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2005, 09:28:53 AM »
I had a nice Mexican omelette for breakfast today... spread really thin with onions, red pepper, crumbled sausage, and cheese inside it.  It was wrapped up like a burrito.  Delicious!

I just thought I'd share that.

-- Todd/Leviathn

Offline MaddogJoe

• Nickel Member
Mafia
« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2005, 10:04:48 AM »
thanks Levi, at least your post has more truth in it than "most" of these post ;)

Offline paulieb

• Copper Member
      • http://www.airmafia.com/index2.html
Mafia
« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2005, 01:58:44 AM »
Levi, got a for real recipe? Sounds real good to me..... :aok