Author Topic: Move On? Not Until It's Done  (Read 1015 times)

Offline Kweassa

• Platinum Member
Move On? Not Until It's Done
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2001, 04:33:00 PM »
Noone wants to harm any innocent person or persons.But the sad fact is "and God help us"innocent people die in any military conflict.

Innocent people die for what? What "cause" is this war based on? Is it for "Vengeance"? Or is it for "Justice"? Though frequently aquainted with each other, those two are not necessary the same.

I suggest people stop and think WHAT they want. Obviously, you can't have them both. The moment thousands of bombs carpet 'necessary targets', in Afghanistan, yeah, your urge to make someone pay might be satisfied. But it's gonna look real ugly to someone like me who watches what's going on in the 3rd person's view.

" Innocent targets WILL die, God help us, but we feel like doing it anyway. "

No god I know of would help in some act like that.

ps) So, who's the culprit? Taleban stated "with direct evidence", they'd turn Laden over. Anybody found out who did this? Or is it all (very convincing, but still) speculation?

Offline Twist

• Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2001, 06:03:00 PM »
We're always being accused of 'trying to police' the world. The only difference now is the 'policing' will be done in 'Rodney King' fashion. Being the biggest baddest m'f' country on this planet does have it advantages...I only hope cooler heads prevail when decisions that could cause civilian casualties are made. If not, we would be no better than those who perpetrated this heinous act. We need to demonstrate to the world that terrorism will not be tolerated in this country. So to all the liberals I say this, sit down and shut up...you don't have the stomach for what must be done. I wont say anymore here, I will move to the OT forum if I feel like typing again, wouldn't want lil skurjy gettin his panties in a wad again.
Razer

Hellcat FG

"They porked the Hellcat? Why did they do that?"

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2001, 06:57:00 PM »
"In peace there's nothing so becomes a man
As modest stillness and humility:
But when the blast of war blows in our ears,
Then imitate the action of the tiger;
Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood,