Author Topic: the world trade center bombing is hitler's fault  (Read 1039 times)

Offline Zigrat

• Nickel Member
the world trade center bombing is hitler's fault
« on: September 16, 2001, 06:51:00 PM »
hitler started the holocaust

the holocaust led to the creation of israel

truman then backed the israelis rather than the palestinians because the '48 election was gonna be close and theres were lots more jews than palestinians in america and he needed votes

so then we armed the israelis

which made arabs hate americans because we were helping the israelis

which is why they bombed us

so add 5,000 more deaths to those millions he caused 50 years ago.

well i mean its still that amazinhunk bin ladens fault and the idiots who he has with him, but it wouldnt have happened if not for hitler...

Offline ispar

• Nickel Member
      • http://None :-)
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2001, 07:05:00 PM »
Guilt by association... there is no way you could prove a causal relationship. Stop trolling.

There are plenty of American activities in the Middle East that could cause tension. The Gulf War and sanctions are one example.

Why is it that we blame Hitler for everything? Probably because it's easier to blame it on him than to admit that these attacks were made as revenge against us, for things WE HAVE DONE. Face it people. Stop trying to shove blame entirely off the shoulders of America today. If we don't take some responsibility, there is that much less we can do to prevent this happening in the future.

[ 09-16-2001: Message edited by: ispar ]

Offline mrfish

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2001, 07:25:00 PM »
there are actually some good points there. though it could be extended furhter back than hitler, it's as good a stopping place as any.

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2001, 08:25:00 PM »
oh sure , blame some dead guy,

Offline capt. apathy

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/moviewavs.cgi?Bandits=danger.wav
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2001, 08:35:00 PM »
if we are going to pursue this silly line of logic lets go back to when the romans took the jews out of isreal and scattered them throughout the empire

Offline majic

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2001, 09:44:00 PM »
Hell, you could take this all the way back to the meteor strike that wiped out the dinosaurs; or, if you're feeling really industrious, the Big Bang...

Offline skernsk

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2001, 09:56:00 PM »
Nahh it was Professor Plum in the library....with the pipe wrench!

Offline storm

• Zinc Member
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2001, 04:51:00 AM »
i myself blame that ape or chimp a couple million years ago that somehow hit his head or had too much sun or whatever that made him start to think!

Offline Peer

• Zinc Member
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2001, 05:21:00 AM »
That kind of argumentation is fruitless.

Then you can blame the Iranians, because their GreatKing Cyrus allowed the Jews to return from their Babylon prison to Palestine or Egypt because their Pharao let Moses escape.

True is that the isralian Apartheid-politic of today is also responsible for the terrorist-attack against USA.

After all this suffering we should start to solve the problems - and we cant´t do this with military. Without long-lasting political concepts the hate will go on.

Offline Effdub

• Zinc Member
      • http://home.netsurf.de/robert.sander/
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2001, 10:35:00 AM »
Blame the Apple, Adam, Eve, or the Snake...

Don't take any Responsbility for anything, always blame someone else.

It worked then when Hitler blamed the Jews for everything, it's working well now it seems too.

If it weren't for Hitler, we woulden't be killing each other virtually in AH - something to think about...

Effdub

highflyer

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2001, 12:53:00 PM »
stupid post.

er.

Zig why do you make a statment like this in a time of all seriousness?

Maybe you take this situation lightly, but I DONT.

Shut up with the nonsense.

Offline MrBill

• Nickel Member
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2001, 02:12:00 PM »
Well at least no one blamed someone else's diety!  :rolleyes:
We do not stop playing because we grow old
We grow old because we stop playing

Offline Dune

• Silver Member
      • http://www.352ndfightergroup.com/
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2001, 02:48:00 PM »
Zig,

Should we also blame the UK because they wouldn't allow more Jews to imigrate into Palestine during the 30's, before Hitler started killing them?

Or also Stalin because he was busy killing a lot of them too.

Also, the US didn't start arming the Israelis until the '60's.  Up until then they bought arms from France and eastern Europe.  In fact, during the late 40's, the US helped UK try and maintain a embargo on weapons entering Palestine.

The UN, in 47, decided to split Palestine between the Palestinians and the Jews.  The neighboring Arabs didn't want the Jews there and threw a fit.  They also moved in and took much of the land that was supposed to make up the new Palesitian state.  When political pressure didn't work, they attacked Israel and lost in '48 and every battle since then.  But the blame of the Palestinian situation can also partially be laid at the feet of their own Arab neighbors.  This is one of the reasons Jordan has maintained such a tight control of their Palestinian population.  In fact, the Palestinians tried to overthrow King Hussien back in the 70's.

You may not be happy with the situation.  But is not just the US's fault or the Israeli's fault things are the way they are.  Just see my post on world-wide terrorism to see who all the Islamic extremists are attacking.

But, you can never blame too much on Hitler   :D

Offline blitz

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2001, 05:15:00 PM »
Hi all,

Zig is right, the palestinians payed the bill for Groß Deutschlands faults.
Guess how they feel about?

Sidenote:
Ben Gurion was the Prime Minister of Israel for many years.
Before that he was the chief of the Haganah or Irgun, don't remember.
The one he was chief of was a terorist organisation which commited lots of crimes.
One time they bombed the King David Hotel to pieces with 100 people from the UK in it.They all died.
Us or Western world refused to support Israel because of his history? LoL

War & killing innocent people together with those may be guilty is definately not the answer to stop that kind of terorism.
Hope the USA do it right, just like a policemen, not like a soldier or a CIA guy.

blitz out

Offline Zigrat

• Nickel Member
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2001, 07:11:00 PM »
first of all some of u guys need to chill a bit. sometimes i just like to think why things happen and what chain of events causes things to happen. yes its kind of esoteric but im a nerd and its fun to think about such things sometimes. the whole butterfly and the thunderstorm thing..

highflyer you are just an idiot and i wish i could squelch u just like i wish i could have squelched your in your previous deezcamp form. with 73 posts in what 1 week you really need to get the hell off these boards. you're gonna challenge ripsnort or djv except at least they doesn't prattle on about subjects they have no knowledge of.

as to peer, well you are 100% correct except that this wasnt really an argument... its was just a chain of events, i wasnt really arguing anything. you are right though that the ONLY way this is going to end is a pilotical settlement.. we can get all the big organizations like bin ladens but we can never get all the individual jokers like mcveigh with a "war". I dont know how we can ever get 2 groups as hate filled as the palestinians and israelis to both be happy with an agreement tho, I would go so far as to say its currently impossible.