Author Topic: Soda's Aircraft Page moves  (Read 1167 times)

Offline Soda

• Silver Member
      • http://members.shaw.ca/soda_p/models.htm
Soda's Aircraft Page moves
« on: July 21, 2005, 12:08:47 AM »
After a couple of ISP issue I decided it was time to move the site.  The new location is:

Soda's Aircraft Evaluations

Offline SkyWolf

• Nickel Member
Re: Soda's Aircraft Page moves
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2005, 06:57:47 AM »
Originally posted by Soda
After a couple of ISP issue I decided it was time to move the site.  The new location is:

You know... while I have this opportunity I'd like to thank you for all of the effort. It's been a real help to me and many others. You da man.

Woof

Offline boogs

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2005, 08:02:16 AM »
Gotta agree, really appreciate the time and effort you have put in, just fantasico:D

Offline Sundowner

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2005, 10:18:44 AM »
Thanks Soda!

Regards
Sun
Freedom implies risk. Less freedom implies more risk.

Offline Mustaine

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2005, 10:25:15 AM »
the FM2 page is a broken link
Genetically engineered in a lab, and raised by wolverines -- ]V[ E G A D E T ]-[
AoM DFC ZLA BMF and a bunch of other acronyms.

Offline Halo

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2005, 10:54:37 AM »
Great site, thanks, Soda.
Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. (Seneca, 1st century AD, et al)
Practice random acts of kindness and senseless beauty. (Anne Herbert, 1982, Sausalito, CA)
Paramedic to Perkaholics Anonymous

Offline onions4u

• Zinc Member
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2005, 08:56:36 AM »
Thanks so much for the time and effort u put into this site. I go to it at least twice a week. People ask me how I know so much about so many aircraft when for years I was mainly a gv'er. I tell then to go to you site it's the best for planes in the game. I really enjoy reading about all the different aircraft. When u do the P47n that will be great. I flown it a few times and no other plane in the game does wep make such a difference. Without wep speed wise it's like P47 D that handles like the P47 11. Wep gives 40mph boost. Will enjoy reading your comments. Also been waiting on the 38j. It seems a little faster than the L but haven't tested them for sure.

Again, Thank you Soda

Offline uberhun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2005, 05:17:47 PM »

Thank you Soda for all your hardwork putting up this site it has been very helpfull.
Uber.

Offline jpeg

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.steveo.us
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2005, 01:26:19 PM »
Very nice page,

You need to edit the title.

Offline Gianlupo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2005, 05:00:01 AM »
Thanks for the warning Soda, and for all the good work you have done in these years.

Btw, link at Netaces.org is still to the old site, maybe you should warn them.

Another thing: I saw your posts in Kweassa's thread and I'm really curious... is there any chance that you will add EM diagrams to your evaluation pages? I've always wanted to have them for AH planes, but I simply can't do them by myself... :D
Live to fly, fly to live!

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2005, 07:03:35 AM »
Hadnt seen that site in a while.
Good sight for noobs and veterans alike.

Note to newbies. Make sure you read up abaout all the planes and especially the ones you see/face the most. And not just about the plane you like to fly.

The more you can understand about your opponents plane the better position you will be to know how to defeat it
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2005, 02:08:54 PM »
Originally posted by DREDIOCK

Note to newbies. Make sure you read up abaout all the planes and especially the ones you see/face the most. And not just about the plane you like to fly.

The more you can understand about your opponents plane the better position you will be to know how to defeat it

RIGHT ON! :aok
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Soda

• Silver Member
      • http://members.shaw.ca/soda_p/models.htm
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2005, 09:45:22 PM »
Originally posted by Gianlupo
Another thing: I saw your posts in Kweassa's thread and I'm really curious... is there any chance that you will add EM diagrams to your evaluation pages? I've always wanted to have them for AH planes, but I simply can't do them by myself... :D

That may happen.  I am working with some of Kweassa's data right now to see how it turns out.  It's very interesting and I think the results are looking good.

Offline Schutt

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2005, 02:33:54 AM »
Hi Soda,

i really like your pages. Hope youll add the p38G and j too.

One thing, the page has the title "template", thats also what shows up when i bookmark it. Can you change that to something more appropiate, like "Sodas AH2 aircraft descriptions" ?

Offline SkyWolf

• Nickel Member
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2005, 07:06:30 AM »
Originally posted by Schutt
Hi Soda,

i really like your pages. Hope youll add the p38G and j too.

One thing, the page has the title "template", thats also what shows up when i bookmark it. Can you change that to something more appropiate, like "Sodas AH2 aircraft descriptions" ?

You know... you can right click on it and rename the link yourself.

Woof