Author Topic: Squad use question  (Read 374 times)

Offline RSLQK186

• Silver Member
Squad use question
« on: August 14, 2005, 09:30:45 AM »
I am the originator of an SEA squad for FSO and Snapshots. Several squadies have invite and eject privs. My problem is that when I change to a Scenario group what will happen to my squad? Will they have to re-form and do I need to disband so the name can become available?
Hacksaw- THE UNFORGIVEN
Founder- Special events contingent
"I'm very very sneaky"

Offline BlkKnit

• Gold Member
Squad use question
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2005, 09:43:38 AM »
when you leave the squad, you will have to disband it, cant leave a squad you created.  then it can be reformed, either by another squad member, or later, by you.

Once a Knight is Never Enough

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
Squad use question
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2005, 12:19:56 PM »
You'll have to be a GL in every event you fly from now on Hack. :)

Then you can rename your squad instead of disbanding it and everything works.  The only down side is you can't join any other squads in the SEA.  You can rename your squad to be close enough to pass casual muster in some frames but it carries some side effects so you'll need to clear with the CMs ahead of time.

Wellcome to the command staff. :D
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001

Offline RSLQK186

• Silver Member
I'll take it under advisement Easy
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2005, 03:52:42 PM »
I started an FSO squad to prep squadies for "The Big Show". Still feel like the new kid on the block there, but I've learned a lot as CO. I've passed the batton due to RL schedual but a commision in a Scenario is not out of the question. Let me get back to yall on that.
Hacksaw- THE UNFORGIVEN
Founder- Special events contingent
"I'm very very sneaky"