Author Topic: KI 84  (Read 1055 times)

Offline Macchi

• Zinc Member
KI 84
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2000, 01:55:00 PM »
Hideous?
I think honouring a big part of the multiplayer community is never hideous. Thes guys give their life for your arena reset, they die so you can win. Endless streams of virtual heroes lawndarting and respawning to capture the flag in an air combat simulation.
After years of looking down to these poor sobes it was absolute nessesary to give them something to do it right  

And for sure will the Macchi be way overmodelled, else i couldnt get kills  

Macchi

P.S.: TheMacchi guy is way too stupid to do any FMs  

Macchi

sky_bax

KI 84
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2000, 03:51:00 PM »
iEN love child? He he too funny.

This has nothing to do with iEN, it has everything to do with a players hard work for an accurate paint scheme.

I just find it sad to come in here and see these comments when 99% didn`t have a clue where the information came from.

It was an insult to Kiwi, not iEN.

To add, here are a few quotes from HS on AGW`s "Shark's Teeth on the B-17"

"Ok, you will, and will not be able to color your own AC. I can't say much about this, except there will be "offical optional schemes", which will be downloadable from iEN, and will likely be done by players."

"The tools, to make WBIII schemes, will be available to all very soon."

"The system is easy to use, trust me, everyone is going to have fun with it."

------------------
Skybax
328th Fighter Squadron
 www.352ndFighterGroup.com
Blue Nosed Bastards of Bodney

[This message has been edited by sky_bax (edited 12-12-2000).]

funked

KI 84
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2000, 04:34:00 PM »
Butt Ugly.

Wonder if they'll ever get the 190 canopy right.

Offline Macchi

• Zinc Member
KI 84
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2000, 04:42:00 PM »
Funked,
maybe at the same time we will se the right oil cooler under the 109 nose in AH?

Macchi

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
KI 84
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2000, 04:53:00 PM »
Funny little people  

Offline -duma-

• Zinc Member
KI 84
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2000, 04:59:00 PM »
Blimey. The paint scheme might not be too fantastic, but the detail on that is unbelievable.

My TNT2 is cowering at the thought of all these high-res planes though  

Offline Kieren

• Zinc Member
KI 84
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2000, 07:48:00 PM »
Sky-

I don't care one bit where the scheme came from. It is butt-ugly. It is well-done butt-ugly, but it is butt-ugly

I didn't say Kiwi is butt-ugly. I have no doubt it is a great representation of a very butt-ugly aircraft paint scheme. Kiwi has done great work, and I think it is terrific that WB gives the players the ability to make some terrific butt-ugly aircraft.  

FWIW I think all Fw's are butt-ugly regardless of paint scheme.  

Offline Mattibaby80

• Zinc Member
KI 84
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2000, 12:42:00 AM »
I think I read somewhere that the Japanese often operated off crushed coral runways (a lot like the Seebees produced for US) and that the propwash often kicked the coral loose and scoured the plane.  This in turn took the paint off.  Maybe thats what iEN is trying to simulate?

------------------
Meine schwester hat keine kartoffel salat?  Du bist eine lustige bube!!

Offline gatt

• Gold Member
KI 84
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2000, 02:52:00 AM »
Westy, Macchi not Macci damn!  

You'll have to wear very good Ray-Bans aboard of that Frank. The kite lacks anti-glare paint just in front of the pilot. Hmmmm ... the WB C.205V is indeed beautiful  

------------------
Gatt
4° Stormo Caccia - Knights
Macchi C.202's sting (1,9MByte film)
"And one of the finest aircraft I ever flew was the Macchi C.205. Oh, beautiful. And here you had the perfect combination of italian styling and german engineering .... it really was a delight to fly ... and we did tests on it and were most impressed." - Captain Eric Brown

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
KI 84
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2000, 07:43:00 AM »
I am a horrible speller Gatt     I should take time to proof read before hitting send, I know.

Sky... I hope WBIII comes out ASAP.  Cause if it doesn't I'm getting a userID for AGW and will start adding my .02 to any topic that someone even uses the letters AH in - even though I'm not an iEN customer.

My opinion is of the plane scheme. Nothing on who looked it up, not who it supposedly honors. My opinion (like many here and at AGW) is based on nothing else but the scheme itself.  More importantly if Kiwi was offended then let him say it himself.

<shakes head>  Any time someone makes a criticism of something WB's you, Cabby and not just a few others behave as if you've been squeak slapped.

-Westy

[This message has been edited by Westy (edited 12-13-2000).]

Offline gatt

• Gold Member
KI 84
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2000, 08:09:00 AM »
-duma-,
out of curiosity, which drivers are you using to make your TNT2 cower?  

Gatt

"And one of the finest aircraft I ever flew was the Macchi C.205. Oh, beautiful. And here you had the perfect combination of italian styling and german engineering .... it really was a delight to fly ... and we did tests on it and were most impressed." - Captain Eric Brown

Offline Wmaker

• Platinum Member
      • Lentolaivue 34 website
KI 84
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2000, 04:40:00 PM »

Originally posted by Staga:
Funny little people  
They sure are *little*  ...not that funny tho IMO  
Wmaker
Lentolaivue 34

Thank you for the Brewster HTC!

sky_bax

KI 84
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2000, 09:18:00 PM »
"Sky... I hope WBIII comes out ASAP. Cause if it doesn't I'm getting a userID for AGW and will start adding my .02 to any topic that someone even uses the letters AH in - even though I'm not an iEN customer."

If I posted on every topic in here that had a WB in it, I would have more posts then Funked.

"My opinion is of the plane scheme. Nothing on who looked it up, not who it supposedly honors. My opinion (like many here and at AGW) is based on nothing else but the scheme itself. More importantly if Kiwi was offended then let him say it himself."

My post and opinion was based on the paint scheme as well. I fail to see where your problem is.

"<shakes head> Any time someone makes a criticism of something WB's you, Cabby and not just a few others behave as if you've been squeak slapped."

I think you see what you want to see Westy, and not what is in black and white. Like I said, if I posted everytime somebody said criticism of WB I would have more posts then Funked.

It was simply me giving the information on who did the paint, and where the information came from, and I didn`t agree with some of the comments. I don`t care if you find it ugly, I myself don`t think it`s the best choice for a Ki-84, but my post was a response to those who might of thought that the paint job was of fantasy or that iEN couldn`t decide on green or silver.

This is the OT fourm, I didn`t start the thread, I flamed nobody, yet you allways have to make it personal. Heck, you even flame new guys on the WWIIOL UBB for asking simple questions that obviously are not experenced in on-line sims. Do you have a need to feel above them or put them down? I feel it is you who allways acts as if you been squeak slaped and I`m starting to feel sorry for you.

Respond if you like, but I won`t be reading it, I`m done with this thread.

Merry X-mas all.

------------------
Skybax
328th Fighter Squadron
 www.352ndFighterGroup.com
Blue Nosed Bastards of Bodney

[This message has been edited by sky_bax (edited 12-13-2000).]

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
KI 84
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2000, 09:21:00 AM »
"My post and opinion was based on the paint scheme as well. I fail to see where your problem is.

?? Really.  My problem is you were telling me that I was insulting Kiwi.

"OT" or not. this isn't Deja.news, usenet or the Delphi forumns.This is the AH OT forum. I'm just wondering why you're here?

As for "if I posted everytime somebody said [a] criticism of WB I would have more posts then Funked. "

Baloney. WB's isn't talked about that much her or anywhere else for that matter. Now your  pretending to be a iEN netcop looking out for thew  bad people who say the bad things about WB's. Gimme a break.

And I'm not flaming or insulting anyone. If you take anything I say that way then YOU have the problem.  I use liberal doses of colorful adjectives....and doing it in my own community forumn I might add. I challenge you to find a post on AGW by "Westy" in any of the forumns there.

-Westy