Author Topic: Shameless 9./JG 54 "Grunherz" plug :D  (Read 693 times)

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
Shameless 9./JG 54 "Grunherz" plug :D
« on: January 19, 2001, 04:19:00 AM »
 http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/Smileys/default/Forum11/HTML/000239.html

Yes, I am without shame.

That's why the ladies like me.

------------------
StSanta
9./JG 54 "Grünherz"

"I am the light at the end of your sorry little tunnel." - A. Eldricht

Offline Jochen

• Copper Member
      • http://www.jannousiainen.net
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2001, 04:45:00 AM »
From linked post:

We're the elite. We're as good as überhumans can get. We're LW

I personally find this spreading of ubermensch ideology quite distasteful. It may appeal to people with low self esteem or intelligence but otherwise it is crap crap crap.

I have been called a nazi in MA just because I fly in Lufwaffe squad and I didn't like it a bit. And I think posts like yours could only worsen this.

Please consider that your posts and things you say also affects the way how all other Lufwaffe pilots and squads are seen in this community. Not all of us are as keen on nazi ideology as you are.

------------------
jochen Gefechtsverband Kuhlmey I/SG 5

Sieg oder bolsevismus!
jochen Gefechtsverband Kowalewski

Units: I. and II./KG 51, II. and III./KG 76, NSGr 1, NSGr 2, NSGr 20.
Planes: Do 17Z, Ju 87D, Ju 88A, He 111H, Ar 234A, Me 410A, Me 262A, Fw 190A, Fw 190F, Fw 190G.

Sieg oder bolsevismus!

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2001, 04:59:00 AM »
Jochen, I don't think Santa is anywhere near even smelling like a Nazi(nor does he smell like Roses, but, that's another story...).

Take a skin Pill, all of um Allied opportunists trying to get at your Morale, don't let em catch you, here ! <Tosses a bottle of FPO>

------------------
MASS/SAW
click  HERE for info on III./JG 5 Eismeer

"Greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right. Greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Greed, in all of its forms."

[This message has been edited by Saintaw (edited 01-19-2001).]
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2001, 05:05:00 AM »
Jochen I think you misunderstood StSanta ,I've taken it as a joke and spit my coffee on my monitor  
I think it's just irony  

I'll give you a clue with another citation of StSanta :

If you die, it's because you fly an inferior plane. If you kill, it's because you're a much superior pilot.
what a laught  

Offline Jochen

• Copper Member
      • http://www.jannousiainen.net
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2001, 05:31:00 AM »
I know it is a joke but it is a bad one.

Maybe I'm little sensitive about this but on wednesday I saw quite saddening 60's french document about german concentration camps like Maidenek and Auscwich.

There was footage of huge piles of woman's hair and canvas that was made out of them. There was also footage of row of five human bodies, their heads cut off on bowl beside them. Those bodies would have been used to make soap bars.

Ubermensch mentality caused all this human tragedy and I don't think it is funny, even today. Maybe it's a far stretch but some common decency might be appropriate.

------------------
jochen Gefechtsverband Kuhlmey I/SG 5

Sieg oder bolsevismus!
jochen Gefechtsverband Kowalewski

Units: I. and II./KG 51, II. and III./KG 76, NSGr 1, NSGr 2, NSGr 20.
Planes: Do 17Z, Ju 87D, Ju 88A, He 111H, Ar 234A, Me 410A, Me 262A, Fw 190A, Fw 190F, Fw 190G.

Sieg oder bolsevismus!

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2001, 07:42:00 AM »

Originally posted by Saintaw:
Jochen, I don't think Santa is anywhere near even smelling like a Nazi(nor does he smell like Roses, but, that's another story...).
Muahahahha  
Mort de rire  

lazs

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2001, 08:29:00 AM »
sometimes it is hard to tell as 99.9% of all the crossdressing, wifebeating LW sissies on AH were born with the "humor delete" option.  Something to do with genetic engineering I believe.
lazs

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2001, 02:00:00 PM »
Ah well, humour is different in us all.

Jochen, you're perfectly fine with flying the aircraft that allowed the Holocaust to take place, but when someone makes a remark tat's almost drowning in sarcasm and irony, it offends you?

Like it or not, some real life LW pilots were true nazi's. You're taking on the virtual uniform of the LW - and you have no qualms about it?

So before you say that my comments, which are mine, damage the reputation of all LW squads, I must ask you to a) develop either a little thicker skin or a bit more of a sense of humour or b) consider what's worse, my sarcastic comment or the LW in general.
Part of the fun is using the stereotypes - the arrogant Germans with their sauerkraut mentality, the tea time brits, the crude powerful American, you name it.

Realistically, we ALL should hate the LW like the plague. There's nothing good about the third Reich - absolutely nothing. It's the worst in human nature brought out and reinforced. No sensible man can ever justify the atrocities committed by the nazi's. I'm not in the apologetics game - not at all.

So how can we fly LW if an obviously sarcastic comment is intrepeted in such a detrimental way? I will leave it up to you, Jochen, to answer that question.

Lastly, in the words of G. Orwell: "all animals are equal. Some are just more equal than others".

------------------
StSanta
9./JG 54 "Grünherz"

"I am the light at the end of your sorry little tunnel." - A. Eldricht

Moose11

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2001, 02:44:00 PM »
Well said Santa.

Not to be random, but a while back during my junior year in high school I sent an email from home to a bunch of my friends criticizing the way the new band director ran the marching band.

We had been literally ran into the ground by the new guy, and his immaturity (24 year old, straight out of UMass and replacing our more popular director who was let go among even more controversy) really showed.

During band camp over the summer, most of the low brass went around with our arms up in the Nazi salute, and we considered ourselves in a boot camp.

(admittedly, this was poor taste)

Anyway, in this email, I said that the band was run like the Third Reich and comparatively the director, his wife, and his assistant were almost like Hitler, Eva Braun, and Hermann Goering.

Big mistake. Yes, I know, it was a ranting email because he ticked me off a couple days before by poking fun at me during a game. As I said, his immaturity showed through his actions those days.

One of my friends took offense to the email, printed it out, forwarded it to the entire band, and brought it to school. To make a long story short I was suspended for 2 days for it.

This brought up a gigantic human rights fight with the ACLU getting involved and the local paper slamming the actions of the school. Yes, it was a childish email but it was a personal one to my friends and I will always stand by the argument that I had every right to call him anything I wanted to. It was my whoopeeed opinion and I wasn't stating it as fact. Eventually the school erased the suspension from my record and the director and I became close friends.

What hurt the most during all of this was an editorial in another paper slamming me for not understanding the Nazi regime. It was a bias, one-sided piece of crap piece and the author didn't even leave their name, just put the name of the paper instead. What they failed to realize was that I actually did understand 1940's Germany and my comparison to the band was a relation of how Germany treated its soldiers.

Anyway, I guess that's somewhat related to the current conversation but I don't think that Santa was trying to spread Nazi ideas through his post. We're all flying planes that killed and were killed, and so there has to be some degree of understanding that this game has little to do with the actual war. We're all geeks of one sort or another and this fantasy world relives the pinnicle of air combat history.

And that post was worth a chuckle, too.

[This message has been edited by Moose11 (edited 01-19-2001).]

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2001, 03:40:00 PM »
I used to get my undies inna bunch when 'ubermench" trash talking flowed arcoss my screen. There are times when it hits hard; and you can see and feel the hate that lies there amongst the words, looking back at you; demanding a response. And there are times and places where it's pretty apparent that it's 'tounge-in-cheek'.

Now; after a year or more of flying against and occaisonally with 'ol Santa and his "LW" boys I've got a new perspective on whats trash-talk, whats hate-talk and which arrogant Nazi bastards need a contract, gangland style.   Fact is; Santa's group seems to have their heads bolted on correctly, for the most part, and I have some respect for them.. well, most of 'em, anyway.  

I KNOW Santa ain't a Nazi. I know who is.. but it ain't him.  

So; all I can offer regarding Santa's propoganda trash-talk is "consider the source." They have a mission too... somebodys gotta wear those ridiculous jodpur pants and hip boots... with the Uboat captains hat, complete with eyepatch, accented by all that funky regalia and fly those hopelessly outclassed ugly as a dog's bellybutton airplanes... else who would we have to kill besides more f4u's?

I say; it's a dirty-arsed job, lets let the Jerry's get on with it; shall we?

Hang (opportunity knocks all de damn time!)

The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.