Author Topic: Opiniona wanted  (Read 838 times)

Offline megadud

• Gold Member
Opiniona wanted
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2005, 11:26:18 AM »
Originally posted by Nomak
If you will give me 30 mins of your time in the Dueling arena I can let you know where you are really at.

We can identify your strengths and improve on them...... find your weakness and get you on the road to eliminating them.

contact me anytime.

c yas up....Dave

where am I nomak?

Offline TheManx

• Copper Member
      • http://4wingonline.com
Opiniona wanted
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2005, 11:57:56 AM »
I used to fight you quite a bit back a year ago meddog, and always considered you quite good. Not sure if that means anything now...but hell, it's feedback :)

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
Opiniona wanted
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2005, 12:23:42 PM »
Originally posted by TheManx
I used to fight you quite a bit back a year ago meddog, and always considered you quite good. Not sure if that means anything now...but hell, it's feedback :)

Manx is a big jerk too.

How are ya? :D
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline TheManx

• Copper Member
      • http://4wingonline.com
Opiniona wanted
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2005, 01:09:30 PM »
Furball!!

Doing well man, how's things with you? Enjoying the Aces High experience after coming back? What things have changed?

Offline Nomak

• Silver Member
Opiniona wanted
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2005, 02:47:38 PM »
hate to hijack but.....

Originally posted by megadud
where am I nomak?

I would say you are doing great.  You have made big gains from the last time we fought.

I really liked how you never quit fighting even when all was lost.  I respect that.

I was especially impressed with how well you were using the vertical and also how well you were able to keep your guns on target even while stalling.  That is an advanced tactic that not many people can perform.

On the flip side..... Once I was able to read your merge speed (took me about 3 runs) and adjust, you really had no answer for my merge.  Even though I wasnt mixxing up my merge at all and was pretty much letting you know what I was doing.  From that point on it was for all intents and purposes a turkey shoot.

With time you will learn to better adjust your flying to your opponet (As I did to you) and this will make a big difference for you.

Dave

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
Opiniona wanted
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2005, 03:09:02 PM »
Originally posted by TheManx
Doing well man, how's things with you? Enjoying the Aces High experience after coming back? What things have changed?

Im good thanks! yeah its fun... still pretty much the same as it always was, but it looks prettier :)

been playing H2H a bit lately to satisfy my furball appetite :)
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --