Author Topic: The End Times...  (Read 1243 times)

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
The End Times...
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2005, 11:25:14 PM »
I'm tired so I'm probably a bit slow... Sentucy?
sand

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
The End Times...
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2005, 11:26:40 PM »
And I'm a bit retarded - the word is century...

:D

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
The End Times...
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2005, 11:28:39 PM »
Doh... I'm going to bed. I should have seen that.
sand

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
The End Times...
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2005, 11:38:28 PM »
If the end comes, the first thing I am going to do is get on this BBS and post my thoughts about it.
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
The End Times...
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2005, 11:46:51 PM »
Yup.

Wheeelp, here's ta hopin there's enuff time ta say 'Told yah!' before the big finish.

Cheers!
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
The End Times...
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2005, 11:47:24 PM »
Jeebus, Holden.. that's leaving things a bit late, innit?

Go ahead.. post now and then you can spend your final minutes on something you'll enjoy a lot more.

:)
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
The End Times...
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2005, 11:55:05 PM »
originally posted by Toad
Jeebus, Holden.. that's leaving things a bit late, innit?

Well, if I had any warning, my post would be about group sex while skydiving over Tahiti.
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
The End Times...
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2005, 11:56:29 PM »
At 32 fps/ps it's going to be a short session no matter how high up you start..

Oh, wait... you must be figuring on using the chutes early....
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
The End Times...
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2005, 12:34:15 AM »
"when you see the flash, pull on THIS."
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Geary420

• Silver Member
The End Times...
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2005, 06:08:08 AM »
Originally posted by MrRiplEy[H]
Bah it takes four to seven days to get PROPERLY drunk. Talking about .4 level or more. :D

Apparently you weren't at Oktoberfest with us on Sat. Night :)  But then again maybe you were... Do you know by chance what I did to get those Mardi Gras beads???

Offline Rolex

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
The End Times...
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2005, 06:37:51 AM »
A university president was starting to nod off as he sat through a speech by an astromoner. The astronomer was going through the timeline for our sun - the ordinary star that gives us life. He said that even if we don't kill ourselves off, the sun will, when it begins to die in about 5 billion years.

The president bolted upright and said, "What did you say? When will this happen?"

"In about 5 billion years from now," the astronomer answered.

"Oh, thank God," the president said, "I thought you said 5 million years..."

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
The End Times...
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2005, 08:28:19 AM »
do you guys really worry about this stuff?   Must be nice to have room to worry about the end of the world.

How bout you worry about that cholesterol or diabetes or that history of cancer in your family?

lazs

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
The End Times...
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2005, 10:46:02 AM »
What? me worry?

Offline boxboy28

• Gold Member
      • http://none
The End Times...
« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2005, 11:50:35 AM »
Fun stupid rant!  or is it............

As far as an astroid, comet other heavenly body,  we wont all parish!  Too many  people aleady living under ground + all the safe havens for the gov.s of the worlds figure heads.  

Scary thought only they survive! whos gonna fight for them then?

Someday (LOL hopefully soon) i too will burrow in and buils my own little castle under the earths crust. Hermetically seals doors and window with a air purifying system and blast covers for each link to the out side world. A

After the blinding flash ans seering heat is gone ill go out and pick up all the cooked animal remains and put them in my natural earthen celler/freezer/cooler/  and have pleanty to ride it out.  Not to mention the pure deel well water from under the earthes crust.

But if we fall into the sun or it explodes  we all gonna get cooked eventually.

LOL OK  stupid rant off.:noid
^"^Nazgul^"^    fly with the undead!
Jaxxo got nice tata's  and Lyric is Andre the giant with blond hair!

Offline GreenCloud

• Silver Member
The End Times...
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2005, 01:00:57 PM »
i hope to see some looters